The scientific name of this honey plant is Coraleus psoraleus, in Latin Psoralea drupaceae Bunge. Belongs to the family of legumes, is a perennial with a height of from 0.6 to 1.8 m. It blooms from the second half of May and all of June, gives abundant nectar. Flowers of lilac-blue color, gathered in high brushes. Flowering begins from the bottom, each bud lives for 3-4 days, the entire brush fades in 2 weeks. The plant is pubescent, has a strong spicy aroma, well attracts insects. Psoralea belongs to productive honey plants: up to 400 kg of nectar can be collected from one hectare of wild thickets, which the bees process into honey.
Therefore, understanding the question: honey from Bashkiria - true or false, let's say - is a real beekeeping product, but rather rare - due to the limited area of distribution of the plant from which it is collected.
Some experts in the field of beekeeping doubt that there is monoflora acouri honey, that is, collected exclusively from psoraleas. Their main argument is that neither in Bashkiria, nor in other places where Ak-Kurai grows, there are no plantations of this plant specially planted by man. But on the other hand, huge uncultivated territories are populated with weeds as a weed plant - it is quite aggressive and inhibits the growth of other weeds. And during the flowering period - this is the only honey plant. In order to collect pure white honey, without admixture of other types of nectar, the apiary is specially brought to the natural thickets of psoralea in May - June.
Description and characteristics are as follows:
- psoralean nectar is colorless, very fine,
- freshly pumped honey is transparent, has a light yellow hue,
- crystallizes very quickly - within 2−4 weeks, acquires a fine-grained structure and a white color, may have a slightly cream, grayish or yellowish color - this depends on the storage conditions,
- the taste is very harmonious, moderately sweet, without cloying, has a slight sourness, aftertaste is pleasant, without tartness and bitterness, the experts in it feel creamy-vanilla notes,
- the aroma is completely absent - this is due to the fact that during the collection of nectar bribes pollen from psoralei has not yet formed, therefore it does not get into honey for processing,
- the viscosity of the product is high, but the spoon is not worth it, as in other candied honey.
The calorie content of honey is quite high - 345 Kcal per 100 g of product. If you take in dimensional containers, it will be like this (+/- 10%):
- 1 teaspoon (12 g) - 40 Kcal,
- 1 tablespoon (35 g) - 116 Kcal,
- 1 cup (200 ml, 360 g) - 1188 Kcal,
- 1 cup (250 ml, 380 g) - 1254 Kcal.
Useful properties of honey honey
Natural Bashkir honey Akuraev has a composition that is unique in comparison with other varieties of this beekeeping product.. It has more than 400 components, moreover, more organic substances - enzymes, polyunsaturated acids, vitamins, fructose, glucose, and less mineral ash substances.
- Moisture - not more than 19%.
- pH 4.2, acid reaction due to the presence of organic acids - lactic, citric, tartaric, oxalic, etc.
- Complex carbohydrates (fructose, glucose, sucrose) - 94−95% in dry residue.
- Proteins, amino acids and enzymes - up to 2%.
- Vitamins (groups B, C, E, PP) and acids - about 1.6%.
- Minerals (potassium, iodine, sulfur, bromine, magnesium, molybdenum) - not more than 1.5%.
- The unique component characteristic only for this variety is furanocoumarin.
This composition determines the usefulness of Acura honey. It is used both as a food additive and as an external agent, most often for cosmetic purposes.
- To strengthen the immune system, stimulate the appetite, improve metabolism.
- To calm, relieve nervous and physical stress, is used in the elimination of insomnia.
- It is useful for vessels - strengthens the walls, removes cholesterol layers.
- The product increases the level of hemoglobin, helps to increase the absorption of iron and other trace elements.
- It has a pronounced antibacterial and antifungal effects, reduces inflammatory processes.
- Regular use promotes the elimination of toxins and free radicals from the body, serves as a prophylaxis of oncological diseases.
- Promotes the regeneration of liver cells, cleans the kidneys.
- Phytohormones psoralei stabilize the hormonal balance of the body, honey is used in the treatment of diseases of the female genital during menopause.
The use of Acute Honey in traditional medicine
Apply honey-Acuis should be according to the following rules:
- daily dose should not exceed 100 g (3 tbsp),
- honey can not be heated and frozen,
- You can dilute in warm water with a temperature not higher than 40 degrees, otherwise the most valuable organic substances will be destroyed.
Honey Water Recipe
Honey water is useful for the body, the recipe is presented below.
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- Boiled water - 1 cup.
How to cook: Cool the water to a temperature of 30-35 degrees, stir in it a spoonful of honey.
How to use: Drink this solution 15 minutes before breakfast. Optionally, you can add 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice or a pinch of ginger.
Result: This water acts at the cellular level, cleanses the body. It tones, energizes, increases the level of good cholesterol, improves the functioning of all organs. Another big plus is the fight and prevention of parasites.
Prescription for the treatment of conjunctivitis and blepharitis
Honey can also be used to treat eye diseases.
How to cook: Cool boiled water to a temperature of 30-35 degrees, stir a spoonful of honey in it.
How to use: Flush your eyes with this solution 2–3 times a day. Store the product in the refrigerator, before use, heat the desired dose to a comfortable temperature.
Result: Relieves inflammation.
Honey tampons for women
Acute honey is used for the treatment of female diseases.
How to cook: Bring water to a boil and cool to body temperature, mix with honey.
How to use: Dip a tampon (self-made) into the resulting solution and insert it into the vagina for 6-8 hours (preferably overnight).
Result: Effective additional therapy in the treatment of thrush, erosion, endometriosis, adhesions and other diseases.
Use of honey in cosmetology
Due to the unique composition, acourae honey is used in the preparation of creams, shampoos, gels, for regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin, hair restoration.
Below is a recipe for masks from the juice of plantain and honey.
- Fresh plantain juice - 50 ml.
- Honey - 1 tbsp.
How to cook: Plantain juice, make it yourself or buy it in a pharmacy. Mix honey with juice, store the composition in the refrigerator, before use, be sure to warm to room temperature.
How to use: Rub in the evening into the skin of the face and hands, with baldness and dandruff - into the scalp 1 hour before washing your hair.
Result: the product provides skin renewal, smoothing of small wrinkles, treatment of pigmentation of different origin. For hair - stimulates the germination of dormant bulbs, eliminates the main cause of dandruff - a microscopic fungus.
How to choose and store acura honeyDo not confuse honey with honey - souffle In its pure form, this product is very rare and you need to know how to distinguish a fake from natural honey. In evaluating, one should take into account all of the above qualities. And, if possible, use these four tips for checking authenticity for honey:
- Try honey - it should dissolve without a trace in the mouth, without a “sugar deposit” on the tongue, but a slight tickling will appear in the throat.
- If you put a little honey in hot water, it dissolves completely, without the formation of flakes or sediment. When adding a small amount of alcohol or vodka, the water remains clear. If it is fake, it will grow dim.
- We advise you to take starch and sprinkle a drop of honey. Starch should lie cap. If it starts to flow, it starts to get wet or change color - the product is fake.
- Unlike other varieties, acura honey in candied form has the consistency of thick condensed milk, easily taken on a spoon.
The most frequent counterfeit, which is issued for Bashkir white acouri honey, is the so-called “cream-honey” or “honey-soufflé”. In fact, this product is exclusively of artificial origin, consists of a powder base, thickeners and flavorings. It is very tasty and just as harmful. It differs from the natural Bashkir white honey Akkuraevoy very light creamy consistency and the presence of vanilla aroma.
Storage of honey is standard: in a tightly closed container, in the dark, at room temperature. Shelf life - unlimited, without loss of quality.
Contraindications to the use
As with all products of natural origin, honey Acurai with all the beneficial properties has contraindications:
- Age up to 2 years. Small children should not be given honey with such a large number of biologically active substances - they do not yet have a mechanism for their absorption.
- Individual intolerance.
- Tendency to allergies. It can manifest as a rash, fever, nausea, tearing.
- Diabetes. Large amounts of natural sugars are dangerous for diabetics
- Excess weight. Obese people can only use honey water.
Reviews of Acura Honey
I have never heard of this honey before. Husband brought from a trip to the Altai. They began to drink honey water, eat a spoon before a meal, as the seller advised. The results began to appear in a week - my skin stopped reacting to the sun with a rash, digestion improved, constant fatigue passed. My husband, too, noticeably quickened, said - the heartburn was gone!
Alexey Petrovich, 57 years old
I have been suffering from chronic pancreatitis for a long time, but treatment does not help much. He advised one healer Acura honey. I followed him to Ufa to buy zabrus (pieces of honeycombs). Took with linseed oil, as well as, with kefir. Gradually, the aching pain was gone, was able to abandon the eternal diet. I confirm - honey honey works!
Honey with Royal Jelly
This honey is in itself a unique product of beekeeping. But its properties will increase many times, if applied with royal jelly. Such a composition with royal jelly can be useful in many gynecological diseases, with weight loss, to improve the quality of life of older people.
Application in cosmetology
Acacia honey is sometimes called “female” in the sense that it helps women of different ages look good, tighten skin, preserving beautiful facial contours, fight various skin defects (wrinkles, pigment spots, poor complexion), greatly distressing the fair sex.
The product is often used in the preparation of cosmetic preparations, masks and creams for the body, face and hair because of the ability to preserve the natural beauty of the skin, smoothing, rejuvenating and healing it. Effective product in the composition of hair care products (restores hair, prevents hair loss).
Due to its nutritional value (honey can be compared with wheat bread, beef, liver), delicate taste, lack of smell, good digestibility of the body, a large amount of fructose make it an indispensable additive in the preparation of various dishes and in the manufacture of all kinds of confectionery goodies. Acurate honey fits perfectly with cheese, vegetables, nuts, vanilla and cinnamon.
In a word, there is plenty of merit in honey, and you can describe them for a very long time. If you're lucky, and you manage to taste this delicious delicacy, unfortunately rarely found, then you will surely appreciate its exquisite delicate taste. And if, moreover, to consider this product as a source of vigor, health and beauty, then honey honey - the product is definitely necessary and useful.