Good afternoon friends!
Squash in Korean, one of the favorite preparations for the winter. Korean specialties, loved and made popular in our country, can be cooked at home.
A large selection of recipes and the versatility of cooking favorably distinguishes this snack. She has a piquant and spicy taste, the average caloric content (110 kcal per 100 grams of product). Not only compare with this dish, which is quickly eaten, only manage to put in a plate. Just like squash caviar, it's not by chance, they are relatives.
Also, no less tasty are eggplants for the winter and lecho of bell pepper.
Squash in Korean. The most delicious recipe with seasoning for the winter
Prepare such a Korean salad of zucchini for the winter at home will not be any difficulty. You just need to know the recipe and stock up on the necessary ingredients. Mandatory components of this delicious recipe is a wonderful Korean seasoning for carrots, which gives the dish a unique Korean flavor, spicy, pungent and savory taste.
for 1 kg of zucchini we need:
- carrot - 500 gr.
- onion - 60 gr.
- tomatoes - 300 gr.
- garlic - 2 cloves
- greens - to taste
- vegetable oil - 100 gr.
- vinegar 9% -1 tbsp.
- salt - 2 tsp.
- sugar - 2 tsp.
- seasoning for Korean carrots - 2 tsp.
Vegetables for courgette salad in Korean style are cut into large, beautiful pieces and half rings. This cutting will give us all the taste and color of the finished dish.
Young and strong zucchini, well washed, dried and cut into thin half rings. We put them in a bowl and salt it cool, leave for 20 minutes.
Tomatoes cut into quarters.
Onion cut into half rings.
Cut the carrots into thin rings and then in half.
Chop the garlic into thin slices.
Cut a small bunch of fragrant cilantro. Cooking salad without bell pepper, it just was not at hand.
Wash squash under running water, squeeze. All components are put in the pan. Add salt, sugar, vegetable oil, seasoning and vinegar. Gently mix, better with your hands, so as not to mash vegetables, and leave for 1.5 hours. During this time they will give juice and soak them. Put the pan on the fire, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Squash in Korean ready for use, but we want to save them for the winter. We put in sterilized jars, close the lids and store in the refrigerator.
Try this cooking method with seasoning, it will not let you down and enjoy your meal!
Zucchini in Korean for the winter without sterilization - the most delicious recipes for zucchini in Korean
Korean squash can be called one of the most simple and original recipes zucchini seaming for the winter. Preparation of zucchini gets savory taste, generously flavored with hot spices.
This salad will be an excellent addition to pasta and rice, improve the taste of meat and chicken, and its main advantage over the classic recipes of zucchini caviar becomes simplicity of preparation - the dish does not require sterilization!
Zucchini for the winter in Korean - a simple recipe without sterilization
The recipe for cooking zucchini in Korean in this way is not static: the number of vegetables can be varied according to your desire and taste preferences, and a special grater will be a good assistant for cooking this dish.
- about 2 kg of zucchini,
- 500 g carrots,
- 300 grams of onions,
- 600 grams of sweet pepper,
- 100 g of garlic.
- 2.5 liters of water
- half a cup of sunflower oil,
- 50 ml of soy sauce,
- 20 g sesame seeds,
- a spoon of red or cayenne pepper,
- a pair of spoons of coarse-grained mustard,
- two spoons of sugar
- salt to taste
- 50 ml of vinegar.
- We clean the zucchini from the skin and seeds and three of them on a special grater.
Salad should be dense in consistency, so even young squash should be cleaned.
- We wash the sweet pepper well and remove the middle, put it horizontally and cut it into thin long strips.
- We clean the carrots or wash them with an iron washcloth, rub them on a grate or cut them into thin strips. If available and desired, you can use a combine.
- Onions should be peeled, split in half and put so that when cutting it fell apart into strips on their own.
- Chop garlic on a fine grater or process garlic press.
- We put all the vegetables in a deep enameled container and begin to prepare the pot.
- Water should be boiled, lowered the heat and then added spices: first of all, you should put sesame, then mustard, salt and sugar. Stir and boil again.
- Now pour the remaining liquids into the marinade - soy sauce, vinegar and oil, mix well with it.
- There comes a turn of red pepper - the longer it boils, the sharper and sharper the fill will be.
In order not to get a draconian snack, 1 minute of boiling is enough.
- Marinade pour salad, mix and boil for 2 - 3 minutes, and then lay the salad on clean cans!
Thanks to the sharp pouring, the salad is perfectly stored and does not deteriorate even at room temperature.
Preparation of courgettes in Korean for the winter with seasoning for Korean carrots
Korean squash can be made with the help of seasoning, which we use for cooking carrots in Korean. This mixture of spices makes life much easier for lovers of spicy foods.
The ready-made set of seasonings has its sharpness and aroma, allowing you not to fool your head with the question, will winter zucchini spin delicious? Such powder can be purchased at any store.
But it is better to try it in advance: bags from different manufacturers may vary according to taste. The easiest and fastest salad can be prepared according to this recipe.
- 2 small zucchini,
- half a head of garlic,
- 2 or 3 large carrots,
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon of salt and sugar
- a quarter cup of vegetable oil,
- 20 g condiments for Korean carrots.
- 1 liter of boiling water.
We wash the squash and rub it on a grater - in the absence of a special one, you can make a smaller version of this salad, using a large side on the ordinary side for all products.