Is it possible to freeze chicken eggs?
Disputes about this are not unreasonable, because raw foods during freezing tend to expand in volume, due to the presence of a component of water. As a result, the shell cracks, and its particles can get into the food, infecting it with all sorts of bacteria. That's all the arguments in favor of the fact that eggs can not be frozen.If you freeze this blank without a shell in a closed plastic container or in a plastic bag with a hermetic fastener, there are no contraindications. For the convenience of further use of egg products, it is important to mark the date of freezing and the number of pieces. In this form, eggs can be stored for 12 months. But for such a blank suitable only fresh and high-quality copies.
The loss of their taste, as well as their consistency, is possible only with gross violations of the freezing technology. If done correctly, all the nutrients and taste will remain in its original form.
Boiled hard boiled eggs
Usually, this method provides for a separate freezing of hard-boiled yolks and whites, but most cooks advise storing yolks in a similar way, since the protein texture does not change for the better after freezing.Here is a detailed instruction how to do it correctly:
- Put the eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and place on the stove. After boiling, set the fire slightly above average and keep the product in boiling water for another 7 minutes.
- Drain hot water and fill the pan with cold. This nuance allows the eggs to boil evenly and cool quickly.
- Peel the shell and remove the protein.
- Put the yolks in one layer in a saucepan and re-fill with cold water so that it covers 2.5 centimeters.
- Cover the pan with a lid and boil the contents. After that, immediately remove the container from the fire, otherwise the yolks will lose their elasticity. Leave them for 10 minutes in the water. After that, strain or reach with a skimmer.
- Carefully place the product in a plastic container and close tightly with the lid. Now the vessel can be put in the freezer.
A raw egg
This method consists in preparing a yolk-protein mixture.
It is carried out as follows:
- Carefully break the shell, remove the contents into a clean and dry bowl.
- Stir the mixture until a homogeneous mass, trying to get as far as possible into the inside of the air.
- Be sure to add a pinch of salt and sugar (you can substitute honey). Stir once more. This is necessary so that after freezing the eggs do not become grainy. To use this preparation as an ingredient for savory dishes, you can limit the salt, counting on each glass of the mixture to half a teaspoon.
- If desired, for a uniform consistency, the mixture must be passed through a sieve.
- After that, the liquid is poured into a dry container for freezing so that about 2 centimeters of space remains up to the surface, tightly closed and sent to the freezer. If the container is filled to the top, the eggs, when freezing, will expand and lift the lid, which will not in the best way affect their further texture and taste characteristics.
Proteins and yolks separately
If you need only proteins or yolks for further cooking, you can immediately separate them and freeze them separately. Do it like this:
- Beat the eggs and carefully separate the whites and yolks into separate dry containers.
- Add in a container with yolks for half a teaspoon of salt for each cup of raw mass (for salty dishes) or one and a half tablespoons of sugar (for sweet).
- Stir well and pour the contents into a container, cover it with an airtight lid. Now the yolks can be sent to the freezer. Just do not forget to attach a sticker to the sudoch with the date of freezing, the number of yolks used and additives, so as not to confuse the sweet and salty compositions.
- Now go to the squirrels. They need to quickly stir (after standing, they are better amenable to beating). If the composition contains threadlike particles, pass it through a sieve.
- Pour the protein substance into the freezer, close the lid tightly and place in the freezer.
In this form, fresh egg whites and yolks can be stored for several months.After heat treatment, only yolks are suitable for freezing. They are well stored, without losing their original properties and texture. Cook the eggs in the traditional way.
Further actions are simple:
- Separate the proteins from the yolk core. They are subject to speedy use because they lose structure during the freezing process.
- Put the peeled yolks in a saucepan and cover with cold salted water. Cover and bring to a boil.
- After 5-10 minutes, remove the product from the cooled water, chop convenient for you.
- Spread the yolk in the ice freezer, and when it freezes, transfer it to a plastic bag with a ziper or container. In this form, it will be convenient for you to use the workpiece.
What to do with eggs after freezing?
Frozen eggs may well replace fresh ones. Typically, these blanks are used to make baking, omelettes, salads and other culinary masterpieces. It is important to defrost the composition. Experienced chefs advise you to do this by placing the container in a cool place to avoid sudden temperature changes. Also, do not forget that eggs in any form are very sensitive to bacteria. With a thermometer reading of + 4 ° C and higher, the risk of dangerous infections increases.
Separately frozen yolks are suitable for making creams, scrambled eggs, pancakes, and whites are useful for icing and sponge meringue. From separately frozen proteins, you can make meringue. If a hard-boiled product has been subjected to freezing, it can be used for casseroles, side dishes and salad dressing.
Many housewives do not welcome this way of storing eggs through further confusion, which arises when necessary to measure the necessary portion of the workpiece. Experienced chefs in such cases advise guided by the proportion: 1 egg equals 3 tablespoons of egg mixture or 2 tablespoons of frozen protein and 1 tablespoon of yolk.
As you can see, this method of storing eggs is no big deal. In addition, there are variations in the preparation of blanks. Experiment and you will succeed.
How to freeze a raw egg
Immediately it is worth noting that the whole eggs will not freeze, after placing their freezer, they can simply burst. The thing is that the water that is in the composition of the product expands, and the thin shell simply does not withstand stress. In addition, it contains a lot of different bacteria that, once in the edible part, can seriously harm the human body. Therefore, answering the question whether it is possible to freeze eggs without shell, there is one exact answer - yes, it is possible. This is the right decision.
When the shelf life of the eggs comes to an end, they should be broken, and the contents poured into a small bowl. After that, you need to take a whisk and beat the product well, until a uniform consistency is formed.
Beat is not very fast, so that the egg mass is not saturated with air. Otherwise, the frozen product will not be very high quality.
After defrosting, the egg mixture acquires a grainy texture. It is suitable for cooking simple dishes. However, there are several tricks to help get rid of this problem.
If you cook eggs without sugar (for example, bake pies), then you should add a small amount of salt to the mass before freezing. Proportion: 200 ml egg mixture ½ teaspoon salt. In the case of cooking desserts and other dishes that use sugar, you should use the following proportion: for 200 ml of egg mixture, 30 g of sugar. Instead of sugar, you can use corn syrup or honey.
We answered whether it was possible to freeze chicken eggs. Now we will tell you how best to store egg mass in the freezer. It should be thoroughly mixed again, then filtered through a sieve or colander. Next, take the food container, pour the egg mixture into it and put it in the freezer.
Since after freezing the mass will increase slightly in volume, it is recommended not to fill the beaten eggs to the top of the container by 1-2 centimeters.
Of course, not everyone has special plastic containers at home; in this case, you can use the ice tray. Frozen eggs in this form will be much more convenient to use in the future. The shelf life of the product is up to 1 year.
Is it possible to freeze boiled chicken eggs
Ready-made eggs are also frozen, but only the yolks. Protein can also be placed in the freezer, but after thawing its taste, few people will like it. Therefore, it is recommended to freeze only the yolk.
Separate the eggs and boil the yolks separately for 1-2 minutes. After that, give a little time to cool and simply put in a container for freezing. At sub-zero temperatures, the product can be stored for several months.
Is it possible to freeze chicken eggs: separate proteins and yolks
Quite often, experienced housewives in this way freeze this product. If necessary, you can use protein to make biscuit cakes, and yolk for pasta.
It is necessary to take two bowls, carefully separate the constituent eggs. Mix the yolks gently and add salt or sugar in the required proportions as indicated above. After that, take the container and pour it with the yolk mass. In this case, the container can be completely filled, this part of the egg does not increase in volume after freezing.
Proteins should also be gently stirred, but this should be done very delicately so that they are not saturated with air. If we neglect this rule, then after defrosting this product will not be of high quality.
In this case, do not add salt or sugar. Properly mixed proteins retain their structure completely after thawing. When this product is poured into a container, do not add 1-2 centimeters to the edge. The protein contains a sufficiently large amount of water, which expands at sub-zero temperatures.
Now you know if you can freeze chicken eggs. It is also recommended to know some features and tricks when using this product after defrosting:
- Thaw eggs best in the refrigerator. If you know that you will use them tomorrow, put them in a cold place at night. In the case of faster defrosting the tray can be put under a stream of cold water. Never try to defrost eggs at room temperature, especially in the microwave. The warm temperature favorably contributes to the development of bacteria, so improperly thawed eggs will not be suitable for consumption.
- From this frozen product should prepare dishes that will undergo a thorough heat treatment. All harmful microorganisms die at a temperature of 71 degrees Celsius, otherwise a person is at risk of serious poisoning.
- Ready boiled yolks are best used as a decoration of various cold dishes. They can also be simply eaten after defrosting. Since the egg has already been cooked, it can be thawed in a microwave oven and immediately eaten without fear of various consequences.
Is it possible to eat frozen eggs
Most are wondering if the eggs are accidentally frozen, can they be eaten. After they thaw at room temperature, use them as usual.
REFERENCE: If the shell remains intact after freezing, the product can be boiled and boiled or used to make salads. Product with a bursting shell, boil is not worth it, it just flows out. It is used for making omelets and dough.
How to freeze raw chicken eggs
To properly freeze, you must follow simple recommendations:
- Do not use expired products,
- Freeze without shell,
- To freeze the egg semi-finished product, in order to further prepare omelets and pastries, after grinding the yolks and proteins, you need to add 0.5 teaspoon of salt or sugar,
REFERENCE: The choice of ingredient depends on the further plans for the use of the semi-finished product.
- Ice containers can be used as storage containers - three tablespoons per cell is enough. REFERENCE: After freezing, remove the egg cubes and store them in a bag,
- You can individually freeze the whites and yolks.
REFERENCE: Proteins are used to make confectionery, icing, biscuits, meringues, and ice cream. Yolks are used to fry croutons or to decorate salads.
ATTENTION: Store in this form the product can be almost a year.
- Carefully break the eggs into a bowl. REFERENCE: You should not freeze in the shell, because the contents of the egg will increase in size, push the shell and pour out,
- Stir them until a uniform consistency is formed, trying to avoid the ingress of air into the egg mass. REFERENCE: For more homogeneous mass, pass through a sieve or colander,
- Pour the egg mixture into a clean container and place it in the freezer. REFERENCE: Exposure to low temperatures contributes to an increase in product size, so you should not add to the edge of the container 1-2 centimeters,
- Sign containers. Include the following information on the label:
Boiled eggs freeze
REFERENCE: Boiled proteins are to be stored, but after the defrosting procedure, they have not very pleasant taste, compared to yolks, which perfectly preserve their taste characteristics.
- Boil hard-boiled eggs, peel off the shell. Proteins are set aside for further use. Put the yolks in a saucepan, cover with cold water and put on fire.
- After boiling water, close the pot lid, remove the heat and leave the yolks for 10-15 minutes.
- The yolks taken out of the water with a skimmer should be put into a container after draining excess water.
- The yolks are prepared for long-term storage.
Frozen eggs in the shell
In industrial production, in order to freeze the product in shell, an instant freeze at -45 ° C is used, this cannot be done at home. The danger for the housewives are bacteria that are able to get through the bursting of the shell inside. REFERENCE: Before freezing, eggs should be washed in water with the addition of acetic acid, or in a special detergent.
- Wash and dry the eggs.
- Put them in a plastic container, and pre-cool them first in the refrigerator, before being stored in the freezer.
REFERENCE: To avoid cracking of the shell, it is necessary to conduct a quick freeze.
What to cook from frozen eggs
Frozen product is used to prepare a variety of dishes: omelets, pastries, salads and culinary products.
Knowledge of different recipes for freezing chicken eggs will help to save egg stocks, ensuring their safety. There are many different recipes for cooking eggs with frozen eggs.
Freeze the egg mixture
With this method, you can freeze the egg mixture, or separate the proteins and yolks separately.
This type of freezing is convenient when you need proteins, yolks for cooking. From proteins, you can then cook biscuits, icing, add to baking, or just make an omelette.
Proteins and yolks are divided into different capacities. Squirrels stir, but do not beat.
It is better to pass them through a fine sieve, pour it into a plastic container with a lid and put it in the freezer. Proteins during freezing may slightly increase in volume, therefore, it is better not to fill up the container to the top.
Before freezing, the yolks should be thoroughly mixed, and depending on the subsequent use, add salt or sugar. It is necessary. Net yolks, if not sweetened, or not salted, will turn into an inedible jelly.
Pack the yolks in containers and sign the term for laying the container, and in what form these yolks, salty, or sweet.
How to determine how much you need to take the egg mixture?
3 tablespoons of the mixture = 1 egg
2 tbsp. squirrel + 1 tbsp yolk = 1 egg
Is it possible to freeze boiled eggs of chickens?
You can, if they are hard boiled.
To freeze you need:
- отделить желток, который и пойдет на заморозку, так как белок потеряет свои вкусовые качества, и его лучше съесть в обычном виде,
- желтки положить в кастрюлю и залить водой,
- довести воду до кипения и накрыть крышкой,
- выключить огонь и оставить яйца в воде еще на 10 минут,
- извлечь продукт из воды, высушить на дуршлаке и убрать в контейнер.
Рецепт приготовления замороженных яиц:
- ополоснуть продукт в воде, высушить и убрать в морозильную камеру на двое суток,
- take them out and leave in a warm place
- peel the shell, separate the white from the yolk,
- fry the protein using the original mold, which will not allow it to spread on the pan,
- top with cold yolk.
After a few minutes the dish can be served. Frozen yolk will acquire a new unusual creamy taste, which many people like.
It is worth remembering that you can not cook unfrozen products. They must be defrosted beforehand, but not at room temperature, but in the refrigerator. This will protect them from the appearance of bacteria. To defrost was faster, the container can be placed under cold water.
All thawed products must undergo heat treatment and cook at a temperature not lower than 70C.
Frozen Beans with Chicken Egg - A Delicious Recipe
- a dish popular and easy to prepare. For example, when guests unexpectedly came, in just half an hour you can cook lobio of beans and eggs. This will require:
- frozen beans in a package,
- two eggs,
- two bulbs,
- salt, butter.
- The first thing to do is boil the water and throw a pinch of salt, then pour out the frozen vegetables.
- While they are boiling, the pan is heated and finely chopped onion is fried in vegetable oil.
- Then the beans recline in a colander and added to the pan to the onions.
- Under the lid, the mixture is stewed, after which you need to add two raw eggs, which should be distributed evenly throughout the vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving. Some housewives add walnut to the dish.
And a lot of vegetables. Using them, you can always tasty and quickly feed the family and guests with healthy products.
The author of the article is Christina Sekushina
You will probably bake cakes and guess what to do with the remaining yolks? Or whole eggs, if you carried them from the store and crushed them on the way (well, it never happens to anyone). Frost! This is a great way. I recently visited with my father and went with him to the farmers market. It turns out that he had long been friends with everyone, and the farmer, from whom he buys eggs, out of kindness gives him broken eggs. Is free. It’s impossible to sell such eggs, but to eat so much this pretty grandmother is simply not able to. The father never refuses to eat farm food. This granny advised to freeze extra eggs. Friends, this is so convenient! Why did I not know this before?
Googled on the Internet (there is nothing in general on this topic in Russian), looked through the little books, froze and thawed the eggs itself - it works! And while she was experimenting, she remembered that Jack London described all this. Remember the stories about Smoke Beli and the Kid, the guys who were looking for gold in Alaska? One of the stories is called “Egg Fuss”, in childhood I read it about ten times. To ring up a girl (or get rich, I don’t remember the details), they bought several hundred frozen eggs. And then they discovered that they were inflated - the eggs turned out to be rotten. Eggs were in the shell, and you, if you are thinking of freezing, break, it is so much more convenient. In the freezer eggs can be stored for a year! Year! This means that in the summer you can buy village eggs from grandmothers, freeze and stop buying plastic eggs from poultry farms.
1. Beat the eggs slightly to break the yolk. Try not to drive air into the eggs. Pour into containers, close and send to freezer. You can also pour it into ice tins, let the eggs freeze, then put into the bag and return to the freezer.
2. Nothing happens to proteins when freezing. Pour the squirrels into a container and freeze.
3. If you freeze the yolks, then be prepared that after defrosting they will become viscous. Gourmets smear such yolks on roasted toasts and eat with morning coffee (this is really very tasty, especially if sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper). And you can drain the yolks into a container, add salt or sugar to keep the yolk consistency, stir and freeze. For half a cup of yolks, take half-teaspoons of salt or a tablespoon of sugar. Just do not forget to sign the containers! Put salted yolks in an omelette, and sweet ones in baking.
It is not easy to adapt to eggs without shell. Therefore, remember that
- protein of one egg is about two tablespoons,
- the yolk of one egg - one tablespoon,
- well, one egg is three tablespoons of volume.
Click on the blue lines
3 years ago from universe absolut
It happens, only at home you find that too many eggs turned out to be dented. Such eggs can not lie for a long time even in the refrigerator, and they are stored in the freezer for up to a year. But is it possible to freeze eggs? And how to use them then? Let's see.
Frozen eggs retain all their properties and beneficial substances.
- Servings Per Container: 1
- Cooking time: 1 minute
How to freeze eggs
It is necessary to remember that eggs together with the shell do not freeze.
To freeze them entirely, you need to follow this procedure:
- Pour raw eggs into the bowl, making sure that the shell does not fall.
- Stir with a fork to break the shell of the yolk. However, it is not worth whipping, the less air gets into the middle, the better. As an option - pass the eggs through a metal sieve, then the mass will be homogeneous.
- Pour the liquid into a plastic container and freeze. The container is not filled to the top, leave a couple of centimeters on top, because the eggs during freezing will increase in volume. It is convenient to freeze in the form of ice, and then shake out the frozen cubes and store in a freezer in a package.
You can freeze separately the whites and yolks. It makes sense if you then need to use them separately.
Proteins do not change at all when frozen, so they just need to be poured into a container with a lid and frozen.
After freezing the yolks become viscous. To prevent this from happening, add a pinch of salt or sugar, stir the yolks well and freeze after that. Containers need to be signed, so as not to be confused, where the sweet yolks, and where salty. You also need to specify the date of freezing and the number of eggs in the tray.
Hard-boiled yolks can also be frozen.
Before using the eggs must be defrosted. This is done at low temperature, at room temperature, they quickly deteriorate. If you need eggs in the morning, you need to shift the right amount from the freezer to the refrigerator in the evening. They can not be re-frozen, so do not take more than necessary.
In recipes, a frozen egg is a bit more difficult to dose. To navigate the dosage, you need to take note:
- One egg white is 2 tablespoons of frozen protein.
- One yolk - 1 tablespoon.
- One whole egg - three tablespoons of egg mixture.
Based on this, you can accurately take the right amount of product.
Frozen eggs are used similarly to fresh ones, they are also heat-treated in the same way, they are used to make cream, ice cream, baked goods and other dishes. Frozen boiled yolks are used in salads or natural form.
Knowing how to freeze eggs, you can prevent them from spoiling and use them gradually over the whole year.
How to freeze eggs
Chicken Egg - 10 pcs.
Sugar - 2 tsp.
Salt - 0.5 tsp.
The most convenient dishes for freezing and further storage in the freezer can be called plastic containers. They are now a great variety in shape and size. In order not to get confused about what and where, sign the containers: date, type of egg (white, yolk, whole) and additives to it (sugar, salt).
I use containers-cups for making yogurt, they are small - about 150 ml, and this corresponds to a volume of 3 eggs, 5-6 yolks, 4-5 proteins, i.e. You can immediately pack up such an amount of egg mass, which after defrosting will be fully used. A good way is to freeze 3 tbsp. egg mass in ice tins - it just corresponds to one egg and it is convenient to count the right amount.
How to freeze eggs?
The first thing you need to check every egg. To do this, break it over a clean bowl, i.e. wash and dry the bowl after each egg. If there is no smell and unnatural lightening, then continue on, otherwise throw away the spoiled egg.
First way - freezing raw yolks.
After checking the eggs, separate the yolks from the whites. To do this, use either a special device - an egg separator, into which the egg already tested should be poured. Or just with a gentle light movement, take the yolk in your palm, letting the protein through your fingers. Of course, hands and before this procedure, and after you need to wash.
Mix the yolks gently with salt or sugar. This is done so that after defrosting the yolks do not acquire a granular structure. 3 yolks require 1 pinch of salt or a couple of teaspoons of sugar.
I added salt, because I plan to use thawed yolks for unsweetened shortcrust dough, and if I decide to cook a sweet, then this pinch of salt will not hurt. For example, you can bake pies or shortbread cookies. Place the yolk mass in containers, but not under the lid itself, but leaving 1-2 cm above, because when frozen, the mass will increase.
The second way. Proteins after defrosting retain their consistency well. Therefore, nothing can be added (either salt or sugar) to the mass, but I added 1 tsp to 3 proteins. sugar, I will use later either for a sweet dough on proteins, or for cottage cheese casseroles, should be obtained from thawed protein mass and meringue.
Protein mix gently, so as not to form air bubbles. Alternatively, you can skip proteins through a colander or sieve. Pour the protein mass into containers, and also not to their very top.
The third way. Freezing raw eggs completely with yolk and protein is similar. It is necessary to carefully check eggs, not beating, mix with sugar or salt and pour the mass into a container, not adding 1-2 cm to the top. Sugar 150 ml (or 3 eggs) should be about 1 tablespoon, and salt is a good pinch .
After defrosting, you can make any omelet from this egg mass, use it for pancake dough or other dough, which includes eggs.
The fourth way. In some families there are people who do not wish to use the yolks, more often they are small children, and sometimes adults who sit on a low-calorie or protein diet ... So that in these cases the yolks do not disappear for steep eggs, there is one simple way for them to freeze. You need to put the whole cool yolks in a saucepan with water, quickly bring to a boil, remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
Then put the yolks in a container for freezing. Proteins of hard-boiled eggs are not recommended to freeze, they do not retain either taste or texture. Thawed cool yolks are great in filling for pies, for example, with chopped greens, and there are also shortbread dough options that need boiled yolks. For example, such cookies with boiled yolks.
This is the egg masses prepared for freezing.
And this egg products after freezing.
It is recommended to thaw eggs in the refrigerator, i.e. transferring the container with them from the freezer to the refrigerator.
Here is the mass of three thawed eggs.
Of these, prepared this simple tender omelet in a pan, but more often I use frozen eggs in pancake dough or for sour cream.
Now you know all the nuances of how to freeze eggs.
Freezing eggs can help out when eggs need to be saved on the edge of their shelf life, when you are cooking a dish of raw or boiled proteins and you have yolks or, conversely, the dish was prepared from raw yolks and there are proteins.
After defrosting, egg semi-finished products are suitable for many dishes! From proteins you can bake a cake "Flight", meringue or meringue, yolks are good thin omelettes for salads or shortbread dough. For pancake dough and casseroles, both whole eggs and separate proteins or yolks are suitable. With boiled yolks there is a recipe for interesting cookies, and they can also be part of a filling for savory cakes, for example, with chopped greens.
Boiled egg whites are not recommended to freeze, they will not retain either the taste or the structure.
To freeze the eggs, except them, prepare more salt, sugar and suitable dishes. Inexpensive plastic disposable containers that come in various shapes and sizes are very suitable. I consider volumes of 150-200 ml to be convenient for further culinary use.
When freezing yolks, the main thing is to avoid the granular structure after thawing. To do this, the yolks are gently mixed with salt or sugar. 3-4 yolks require one pinch of salt or a couple of teaspoons of sugar.
Then the mass is placed in containers of a slightly larger volume than the yolk mass, i.e. so that the top remains 1.5-2 cm free, and freeze.
Proteins after defrosting retain their structure and texture well, so nothing can be added (either salt or sugar) to the mass. It is recommended only to gently mix the proteins so that there are no bubbles, or to pass the protein mass through a colander. Pour the resulting mass into a container so that at least two cm is left on top, and freeze.
To freeze whole eggs they need to be mixed with salt or sugar. It depends on what you will cook later: sweet pancakes or unsweetened omelet. For 4 eggs (or 200 g of raw eggs) you need 1 tablespoon of sugar or a good pinch of salt. Pour the egg mass into the container, but not close, but to remain on top of at least 2 cm. Place in the freezer.
There are diets or just nutritional principles, when a person should eat more protein and only protein of hard-boiled eggs is added to salads. The yolk in this case, you can either feed some home or street pets, or freeze. To do this, put the whole cool yolks in a saucepan with water, quickly bring to a boil, remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes. Then put the whole and / or halves of the yolks in containers and send them in the freezer.
Frozen egg products can be stored for up to one year.
In order not to get confused, you can sign the containers with felt-tip pens, i.e. specify the name of the product and the date of procurement.
To defrost the egg mass, you need to transfer the containers from the freezer to the refrigerator beforehand.
Now you know how to freeze eggs (even for the winter). Use on health!
Like the recipe?
put 5 stars
or give another assessment!