Thursday, October 5, 2017
This delicious billet of sweet pepper will surely appeal to lovers of savory cold snacks for a simple and quick recipe. Slices of juicy multi-colored Bulgarian pepper in a spicy and fragrant marinade turn out a bit crunchy, keeping their shape and juiciness perfectly. Such a dish is completely self-sufficient (for example, with bread), although as a supplement to meat and cereals, it also fits perfectly.
This recipe of pickled sweet pepper for the winter does not imply subsequent sterilization, while the banks are remarkably stored even in a city apartment (in a closet or a dark place). From the specified number of ingredients used, it turns out exactly 3 liters of vegetable preparation - I have 6 cans of 500 milliliters each.
Preparation of dishes step by step with a photo:
For the preparation of pickled Bulgarian pepper for the winter we need the following products: sweet pepper, water, table 9% vinegar, granulated sugar, refined vegetable (I have sunflower) oil, salt, bay leaf and allspice peas.
The first thing you need to prepare the dishes for blanks - cans and lids. I am sterilizing the jars in the microwave, and the new lids are boiling on the stove (5 minutes after boiling is enough). In this case, 500 ml glass jars are used: wash them in soda solution, rinse and pour about 100 milliliters of cold water into each. Steamed in the microwave at the highest power of three pieces for 9-10 minutes each batch. After that, we will deal with vegetables: for this recipe, it is desirable to take a sweet pepper of different colors. Moreover, the thicker the walls of the fruit, the tastier and juicier the finished snack will be. My pepper, obsushivaem and cut into fairly large pieces of arbitrary shape. Stalks, seeds and light fruit stalks are cut. Thus, we prepare 3 kilograms of pepper (I have each color per kilogram) - the weight is indicated in the already cut form. If you have less vegetables, use as much as you eat.
It's time to marinade for the future vegetable preparation for the winter. To do this, we put 1 liter of water, 130 milliliters of table vinegar and 200 milliliters of odorless vegetable oil into a suitable pot (I have four liters). Then we put 300 grams of usual sugar, 2 tablespoons with a small hill of table salt (not iodized!), Add 3 bay leaves and 10 pieces of allspice of allspice. If you wish, you can easily flavor the marinade with your favorite spices - for example, cloves or coriander.
Put the pan on a strong fire and, stirring, bring to a boil.
In a boiling marinade put part of the pieces of sweet pepper. 3 kilograms do not fit right away, so for convenience I cooked peppers in 3 doses.
Keep the dishes on medium heat and wait for the marinade to boil again. As soon as you see a rapid boil, make the fire below average and cook the vegetables for about 3-4 minutes. Depending on the desired softness of the pepper, the cooking time may vary considerably. For example, after 4 minutes of moderate boiling, the pieces will be only slightly soft, and most of the crunch will remain. If you cook the pepper for 5-6 minutes, the finished snack will be soft, while even longer heat treatment of the vegetables will lead to their full softening and even loss of shape.
Spoon the sweet pepper slices into the jars rather tightly, while trying not to add the marinade.
Immediately cover the filled cans with sterile caps. 1 kilogram of chopped fresh pepper after cooking is placed in two half-liter jars. We send to the boiling marinade the second and subsequent batch of vegetables, boil, and then likewise we put them in jars and cover them with lids.
When the whole Bulgarian pepper is in the jars, bring the marinade to an active boil and pour it into the blanks. It is important to pour to the very edge, so that then the extra air that hides between the slices of pepper takes this place from above.
We close the cans with lids with a key or tighten them with screws.
Turn the cans upside down and wrap a blanket or rug. In this position, give the vegetable billet to cool completely. Then we transfer to the basement (cellar, closet) and store until needed.
All of the specified amount of ingredients used is obtained exactly 3 liters of pickled sweet peppers for the winter. These are 6 cans of 500 milliliters each. I should note that with careful and dense filling of the cans, you will have some unused marinade, so you can fold the pepper a little more freely. Then, most likely, 8 cans of pickled pepper will turn out and there will be no extra marinade.
Slices of juicy multi-colored Bulgarian pepper in a spicy and fragrant marinade turn out a bit crunchy, keeping their shape and juiciness perfectly. Such a dish is completely self-sufficient (for example, with bread), although as a supplement to meat and cereals, it also fits perfectly. Cook on health, friends, and enjoy your meal!
Marinated Bulgarian pepper with butter - a recipe for winter
Greek cuisine is considered one of the most healthy in the world. And all because the methods of cooking in it are chosen so as to preserve the maximum benefit of the products.
Even the preservation of vegetables thought out in this regard. So, the Greeks are popular recipe for harvesting sweet pepper, baked on the grill.
It is placed in butter, add more basil and garlic. Rolled in banks for the winter. It turns out incredibly tasty and healthy! This is a very simple recipe.
- sweet pepper - 2 kg,
- garlic - 2 heads small,
- hot peppers in the pods - a couple of pieces,
- basil - 1 bunch more,
- Vinegar 6% - 1/3 cup,
- vegetable oil (olive or sunflower) - 1 cup,
- regular salt or sea - 1 tbsp. spoon.
Wash peppers, do not peel. Drain, grease abundantly with butter and bake on the grill or simply in the oven on the baking sheet.
Take the grate with pepper, let it cool, remove the shriveled skin and scrape the seeds.
Chop the garlic very finely, and basil - larger, wash it before.
Banks should be sterilized: put in water and boil for 7 minutes. Lids too boil - the same time.
Spread baked peppers, basil greens and garlic in jars. Ramming in thick layers.
Drain the oil and vinegar into one saucepan, add salt, slowly heat until bubbles appear. Pour the marinade in the banks and roll up.
Hold for 12 hours in an inverted and wrapped state. Next, grilled peppers in oil to keep cool.
Marinated Bulgarian pepper (recipe for winter)
Let's start with the most original recipe. The main highlight is that we are not just marinating sweet peppers in jars, we also roast them beforehand. As a result, a wonderful and unique taste is born! I will not describe it - you just have to try!
We will cook with vinegar and without sterilization. From the spices we take the standard bell pepper, bay leaf. Also add garlic cloves for flavor. In general, nothing supernatural, but the appetizer is excellent!
- Bulgarian pepper - 1.6 kg.
- Garlic - a few cloves
- Bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.
- Allspice - a few peas,
- Water - 1 liter,
- Salt - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- Vinegar (9 percent) - 150 ml.
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
Step by step canning pepper
Rinse the peppers, trim the stalks, clean the inside of the core with the seeds and rinse again. Next, pour the silent oil into the pan, thoroughly heat up, lay out the peppers. Close the lid and fry on low heat for several minutes.
Further we overturn and we fry some more. On the barrels should appear here the same blush, as in the photo below. Do this with all the peppers.
At the same time you need to put boiled water. Immediately pour salt and sugar into it, stir until dissolved. As boils, pour in vinegar and stir.
In the glass jars put laurel, allspice, chopped garlic cloves. Spread sweaty rows in sweaty rows.
Immediately pour hot vinegar marinade, pour to the top, cover with a lid and leave for 10-15 minutes minutes. Then again pour the marinade back into the pan, bring it to a boil and pour it again into the jar. This was the last time you can close the sterilized lid.
Then, as always, we put the jars upside down, wrap them in a blanket and wait for the contents to cool completely.
Marinated instant pepper
And this option stands out the speed of pickling. Will appeal to all those who are not ready to wait for winter. Instant recipe! Literally in 15-20 minutes you can already try. And the next day, these peppers will be even tastier!
By the way, the second name of this dish is traffic light. And all because you can pick up red, yellow and green peppers. It turns out not only tasty, but also beautiful, bright, appetizing! In general, the perfect addition to the holiday table.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1-2 kg.
- Water for marinade - 1 liter,
- Refined sunflower oil - 0.5 cups,
- Sugar - 0.5 cup,
- Salt - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Dill - 1 bunch,
- Garlic - 3-5 cloves,
- Pepper pre-rinse, remove the seeds, cut into slices.
- Put the saucepan on the stove, pour a liter of water, mix sugar and salt in it. Bring to a boil, now pour in oil and vinegar.
- Stir, then carefully lay out sliced peppers in boiling marinade. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Everything, take out the pepper, squeeze garlic on it, sprinkle with chopped dill. Finish, in principle, you can already try.
- If you came out a lot of pepper, then wait for the marinade to cool. And just put in a big jar pieces of pepper, dill, garlic, pour the marinade and put in the fridge.
- It is stored for a long time, this snack can be served with any dishes, side dishes, meat, fish. It gives a light acidity, fragrant, in general, a pleasant multi-faceted taste.
By the way, there is an article with a huge selection of options for instant cucumbers. Be sure to prepare while the season is on.
Hot pickled peppers for the winter
And here is the easiest recipe for pickled chili peppers. You can use it even next week, but the most gusto will be just a couple of months later, in general, in the winter.
Since there is a lot of vinegar in the marinade, this preparation is very good without sterilization. In general, simple, tasty, fast, beautiful, and all with a minimum of ingredients!
- Bitter pepper (chili) - 1 kg.
- Plain water - 0.5 liters.
- Vinegar (9%) - 0.5 liters.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 2 tbsp. spoons
The process of canning bitter peppers
- Banks are pre-washed with boiling water. Rinse peppers with water, put them in a flat stack in a jar. Someone cuts them into pieces, makes holes in them to better marinate. But I do not see this need, especially since a whole pod of pepper looks much more appetizing.
- In a small saucepan, mix vinegar with water, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil, then pour into the jar to the brim.
- Spin with a sterile cap, let cool. Then the jar can be removed in a cool dark place.
If desired, in the brine, you can add cloves, coriander, pea pepper and other fragrant things.
A simple recipe for pickled pepper in oil (for the winter)
And here we will marinate Bulgarian pepper whole and even in oil.
To taste and texture, the appetizer is very delicate, fragrant, gorgeous. Yes, yes, I repeat this in each of the above recipes, but what to do if everything here is so tasty!
- Bulgarian pepper - 2-3 kg.
- Vegetable oil (odorless) - 500 ml.
- Vinegar (9%) - 400 ml.
- Salt - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Sugar - 0.5-1 tbsp. spoon (optional),
- Vinegar, oil, salt - these are proportions to 3 liters of brine.
How to spin these peppers for the winter
- And we begin with the heat treatment of our vegetables. Each pepper many-many times chopped with a toothpick, then add everything to the pan. Pour water (to cover them). Turn the middle fire on and wait for it to boil. Next, we get peppers, they are softer, semi-cooked.
- We immediately impose them in banks. Banks are pre-sterilized with boiling water.
- Leave about 2 liters of decoction in a saucepan (the rest is not useful). Pour salt, you can also sugar. Bring to a boil again, then pour in the oil with vinegar, cook for a few more minutes.
- Everything, hot oil-vinegar marinade is poured into jars, immediately closed with sterilized lids. We wrap in a blanket and wait for complete cooling.
Sweet pickled peppers with apples
Here, in principle, nothing special - the same peppers, the same vinegar pickle, just roll in the banks. But adding apples radically changes the final taste!
A delicate pleasant aroma appears, and besides delicious peppers, you can try original apples! Sour-salty-sweet - so you can describe the taste. In general, like all lovers of pickles.
- 3 kg. sweet (Bulgarian) pepper,
- 3 kg. apples sour varieties,
- 4 liters of plain water
- 800 g of sugar
- 300 ml. vinegar with a concentration of 9%
- Salt to taste - default without salt.
Cooking fast, easy and in a good mood.
- Pepper is cleaned from the stalks and seeds, then cut into long slices.
- Apples get rid of the cores with pits, then cut into quarters (or slightly less).
- Bring the water to a boil, put pepper in it for a couple of minutes, then put it into the jars. Banks fill half!
- Now we send blanching our apples for a couple of minutes. We get back and lay out the banks.
- Next, pour vinegar into this water, add sugar, stir it and pour it into the jars.
- We twist the lids, give gradually cool.
I will not be me if I do not mention the popular methods of salting tomatoes. Prepare besides peppers, and even them, at least 3-5 jars.
Jalapeno pickled pepper (with cheese)
Yes, you will remember this recipe for a long time. And never forget the taste! Hot pepper stuffed with delicate cream cheese is something!
Yes, it is a bit dreary, as it is necessary to stick in soft cheese in thin pods of pepper, but what to do ?! Culinary art also requires sacrifice! But what is the final result waiting for you on a festive winter evening - the guests will be satisfied!
- Hot pepper (chili, jalapeno) - 25-30 pods,
- Soft cheese (cream) - 220 g
- Pickled gherkins - 2-3 pcs.
- Garlic - 3 cloves,
- Water - 500 ml.
- Vinegar (9 percent) - 130 ml.
- Sunflower oil - 150 ml.
- Sugar - 1.5-2 tbsp. spoons
- Peppers cut off one edge (where the stalk), remove the seeds, rinse with water. Who loves a fiery snack, can leave the seeds.
- Pour water into a saucepan, there vinegar, sugar, you can take a little salt, laurel and any favorite spices. Bring to a boil, then put the peppers in the pan, they need to be blanched for 2-3 minutes, then removed.
- Now make pepper filling. Grind gherkins, squeeze or grate garlic. We interfere with all this in gentle cream cheese. It turns out very tasty, you can eat it by negligence and leave nothing for the peppers.
- The peppers are cold, with a marinade stack, start with cheese mass. Someone wielding a small spoon, someone makes the sleeve and squeezes through it.
- Now we put the peppers on small banks (this is important!). Tightly packed peppers, now pour to the brim with vegetable oil. It is possible and boiling marinade, but the oil is good because it does not give excessive acid.
Keep in the fridge.
Bitter pickled peppers for the winter
A wonderful winter snack made from pickled bitter chilli peppers (chili). Pepper will be harvested with garlic, and this is a double piquancy.
Bitter, spicy, burning, fiery - you can cite a bunch of words, trying to describe the taste of this dish. By the way, it looks very beautiful, it reminds even some kind of salad.
They usually eat something similar in a small piece, adding to soups, sandwiches, salads. Of course, someone may be a spoon from the jar immediately to the mouth, but I'm not one of those extreme people.
- Bitter hot pepper - 1 kg. enough
- Brine water - 1.5 liters,
- Vinegar (as always 9%) - 130 ml.
- Salt - 60 g
- Garlic - 12 cloves,
- Cumin, allspice - 1 tsp,
Well, we start to cook
- By the way, I want to note that the pods of the pepper should be of a different color - this is how it will turn out to be more beautiful, straight, a color assortment.
- Garlic clean on cloves, thoroughly rinse the pepper. Banks pre-sterilize boiling water. Yes, about the cans, it is desirable for such a snack to have small cans, not more than 1 liter. Here they just need 3-4 pieces.
- Garlic a little incise and fold equally in each jar.
- Now take the peppers, cut them into thin ringlets. Seeds should not be removed, since it is in them that all the sharpness is concentrated. We put them in layers in banks.
- Water needs to be boiled, we throw cumin and allspice there. It is possible and any other seasonings, it all depends on personal preferences.
- Now we pour in the vinegar, mix it, and with this hot pickle we start to fill the jars with the cut pepper.
- In principle, it is already possible to close the lids, but some will also be sterilized after the guarantee. Put the jars in a water bath and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool they must then upside down and wrapped in a blanket.
Через недели 3 можно уже делать первую пробу, а те, кто сумеет подождать еще месяц-два, будут еще более удивлены приятным вкусом.
Краткие советы о том, как готовить вкуснее и разнообразнее
- Во-первых, здесь не было рецепта, в котором сочетается болгарский перец с острым. Ну вы, уверен, и так уже поняли, что всё по одной и той же технологии. И не важно, что вы зальете маринадом: перец, огурец, помидор, кабачок и т.д.
- For quick recipes (not for winter), you can use not chemical vinegar, but apple or wine. The advantages are that the appetizer is ennobled by new notes of flavor.
- In addition to the standard marinade, you can add tomato paste (juice). This will affect the color and taste.
- And I advise you to take a look at the recipes for zucchini salads for the winter. This is no less tasty dish, which is very popular.
Which pepper is better to take
Selecting fruits for canning, note that the pepper in the marinade will be a little softer. Therefore, it is recommended to buy fruits with fleshy thick walls, they are more juicy and will not crawl away afterwards. Inspect them for damage, rotten places. For an aesthetic look of future conservation pick up vegetables of different colors.
Did you know?The payment of the Romans for the cessation of attacks on the empire, the leader of the Huns Attila and the leader of the Visigoths Alaric I was black pepper. Barbarians for truce collection received more than a ton of product.
Preparation of cans and lids
Before proceeding with sterilization, the cans and lids must be inspected. The cans should not have chips on the neck, the lids should be with smooth edges and tight rubber gasket. Banks, in addition, should be washed, preferably with soda.
Sterilization can be over steam in a wide saucepan.by placing a special circle on its edge with holes for the neck of the cans or use the grill of the oven.
Familiarize yourself with how to sterilize cans at home.Some housewives carry out the procedure in an electric oven or microwave. In the first case, the washed containers are placed in a cold unit with the bottom up, the covers are placed nearby. After fifteen minutes turn on the oven at a temperature of +120 ° C.
When sterilizing in a microwave oven, do not forget to pour water at the bottom of the containers, about 1-1.5 cm, otherwise they will burst. The optimal time for a microwave is three minutes at a power of 800-900 watts.
Did you know?The production of dishes for canning, hermetically sealed with a metal lock with a rubber gasket, was established in 1895 by entrepreneur Johann Karl Vecch. And this method was invented by Dr. Rudolf Rempel, from whom Vecc bought a patent for an invention.
For cooking will need:
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 kg,
- black pepper peas - 5-6 pcs.,
- carnation (buds) - 4-5 pcs.,
- sugar - 500 g,
- rock salt - 2.5 tbsp. l.,
- water - 2.5 l,
- vinegar (2 tbsp per liter jar),
- vegetable oil (1 tbsp per liter jar).
For the marinade, the ingredients are calculated as follows: 200 g of sugar and a tablespoon of salt per liter of water. You can optionally add garlic to the recipe.
Wash the fruit thoroughly before cooking. Next, prepare in the following sequence:
- Remove the seeds and the stalk, cut into four or six slices, depending on the size.
We put it in an enameled bowl and fill it with boiling water, so that we can barely cover, cover and leave for fifteen minutes.
While the pepper is drawn, it is necessary to boil the marinade: pour water into the pan, add sugar, salt and spices, bring to a boil.
When the marinade is ready, put the peppers in clean jars, add vinegar and oil and pour the hot marinade to the top.
We roll up the cans with lids and leave them upside down under the blanket.
We advise you to learn about other ways of harvesting pepper for the winter.
What to apply to the table
Marinated product can be used as a cold snack, serving it to main dishes. Pieces of pickled snacks are a frequent ingredient in various casseroles, dressings and sauces, warm and cold salads, hot and cold sandwiches.
The dish goes well with potatoes, side dishes of cereals, pasta. It can be served to fish, poultry, baked vegetables.
In conclusion: do not be afraid to experiment with spices. Vegetable goes well with greens: cilantro, basil, oregano, thyme. You can optionally add bay leaf, onions, celery root. Beating the properties of various seasonings, you can achieve a unique, rich taste.
Network User Recipes
Well, that's what I call ... pickled pepper. Very quick and tasty. At 0.5 liter of water, 1/2 cup of sunflower oil, 1/2 cup of 9% vinegar, 1/2 cup of sugar, I put more, 1 tablespoon of salt, a little allspice, to taste. And this is all for 2 kg. Pepper. Pepper I cut along usually 4, in large 6 parts, long tongues are obtained. Cook in the finished brine from 7 to 15 (this is a lot, usually 10) min. Lay the pepper in the sterilized jars on the shoulders; it will already become soft and fit well, quite tightly. And top with the brine, in which the pepper is boiled, roll up the lids and under the fur coat. Approximately 4-5 seven hundred gram cans are obtained. Ninuliahttp: //www.tomat-pomidor.com/newforum/index.php/topic,558.msg65014.html? SESSID = b2atbdod5mlv7rn0181ethv1c2 # msg65014
Snack pepper. and inside - a delicious juice that you drink first, and then you eat the pepper itself: niam :.
3 liters of tomato juice 1 cup sugar 3 tablespoons of salt with a slightly noticeable slide 1/3 cup of vinegar (9%) 0.5 cup of sunflower oil
How to cook pepper marinated for winter
First we need to wash the pepper well and clean it from the seeds inside and cut it into pieces according to the height of the fruit. Slices can be any width. What size pieces I made can be seen in the photo.
You can of course not cut, roll the peppers whole, but it is more convenient to work with small slices. Try to close this way and that, and then decide how it is more convenient for you.
Now we take a bigger pot, pours water into it. In the water you need to add everything for the marinade, that is, salt, sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, bay leaf, peppercorns.
While the marinade will boil, you need to think about sterilizing cans.
If there are not many, then I usually spend their processing in the microwave. As for me, it is fast and convenient, no extra pots or kettles. Just pour about half of the water into a clean jar and put it in the microwave for 10 minutes at maximum power.
Marinade boiled over. Take about ⅓ of our pepper and put in the marinade. You need to boil for 3-5 minutes and that's it.
Put the processed pepper into the jar tightly and pour marinade to the shoulders. We carry out this procedure until the end of the pepper or marinade.
Filled jars just need to roll up with clean covers and wrap until cool. Keep such billet should be in a cool place.
I really love this recipe, it takes a minimum of energy, and the result is very tasty. This pepper marinated without sterilization is ideal for a snack, like potatoes. 🙂 Try it and you will make such a preparation - you will not regret it. Enjoy your meal.
Delicious pickled peppers - step by step photo recipe blanks for the winter
Marinated paprika is an excellent choice for winter stocks. Indeed, even after marinating, all the taste and healthy properties of vegetables are preserved. This bright and juicy snack will delight in the winter evenings of your loved ones.
Rinse Perchina, extract the stalk together with the seeds. Cut in half. Divide the halves into several strips.
Pour water into a large saucepan and add all the spices for the marinade. We put on a strong fire.
When it boils, we send slices previously cut and boil for 4 minutes.
At this time we will prepare a half-liter container and metal covers.
Put a sprig of dill and a clove of garlic on the bottom of a dry jar.
We remove the cooked pepper with a slotted spoon from the liquid, put it in a glass container. Then pour marinade to the very edge and roll it up. We throw the banks upside down and cover with a thin blanket or rug. After it cools down, remove to a cold place.
How to quickly and easily pickle whole peppers
To get the original snack, pepper, you must first fry. The result will be a unique cold dish.
Preparing such a pepper quickly, it happens without the use of vinegar and sterilization.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1.5 kg,
- black peas - 8 pcs.,
- sugar - 20 g,
- salt - 25 g,
- oil - 35 ml,
- water - 1 l,
- garlic - 5 cloves,
- Vinegar 9% - ½ st.,
- laurel leaf - 2 pcs.
- In the case of vegetable fruits, we cut out the place of attachment of the stem, remove the core and seeds, and wash thoroughly under running water.
- Heat the butter in the crotch, spread the vegetables, fry on low heat on both sides until golden brown, cover the pan with a frying pan.
- A liter of water is poured into the pot, send boil. After boiling add salt, vinegar, granulated sugar.
- At the bottom of the glass container we put the rest of the seasoning, garlic passed through the press.
- Top quite tightly spread the fried halves of vegetables.
- Pour the prepared marinade over the cans, cover them with lids, leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Marinade merge into the pan, give boil and pour back again. Banks roll up.
- We turn it upside down, we store it “under the fur coat” until it cools completely, after which we store it in a storeroom.
Marinating recipe in oil
Marinating sweet pepper in oil is one of the easiest ways to harvest. In this case, sterilization is not required, and such conservation can be stored anywhere.
- sweet pepper - 3 kg,
- sweet-scented - 6 peas,
- sugar - 15 tbsp. l.,
- water - 1000 ml
- salt - 40 g,
- laurel leaf - 3 pcs.,
- Table bite - 125 ml.
- Bulgarian fruits wash, sort, remove seeds and partitions, cut into strips.
- Pour water into the pan, add oil, vinegar, spices and spices. Put on the fire, let it boil.
- In the boiling marinade send the main component and hold for no more than five minutes. If the first time the whole does not fit, you can boil in a few visits.
- Take the pepper out of the pan, spread it tightly on the jars. Then pour boiling marinade.
- Hermetically seal, turn upside down, cover with a blanket, leave in this position until completely cool.
In order for the workpiece to look beautiful, it is recommended to use fruits of red, green and yellow color.
Bulgarian pepper marinated with cabbage
This versatile snack looks beautiful even on a festive table. The following recipe is a real find for people who are fasting.
- small vegetables - 27 pcs.,
- cabbage - 1 kg,
- spicy chili - 1 pc.,
- ground black - 0.5 tsp,
- garlic - 1 pc.,
- salt - 20 g,
- ground coriander - 0.5 tsp.,
For the marinade:
- water - 5 tbsp.,
- sugar - 10 tbsp. l.,
- Vinegar 6% - 1 tbsp.,
- oil - half a cup,
- salt - 2.5 tbsp. l.,
- pepper and bay leaf to taste.
- Take the most fleshy fruit, cut off the top, the stem and remove the seeds. Do not throw away the top, it is useful for the filling.
- Put the water on the fire, wait for boiling, lower the whole Percini. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Grate the carrot. Cut the tops into strips. Sharp chili cut very finely. Pass the garlic through the press. Chop the cabbage.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- Fill the vegetable blanks with the mixture, put into the pan.
- Fill a suitable container with water, add sugar, salt, pour vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Let the marinade boil, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the stuffed semi-finished products with boiling water to cover completely.
- Cover the pot with a lid, leave for 24 hours. During this time, all marinated well, and the snack will be ready for use.
The taste of this dish every day will only improve, the main thing is to keep it in the refrigerator.