Goat fat is remelted goat fat. Also, goat fat is sometimes called butter, which is whipped from goat's milk. The products are similar and at the same time they are of excellent quality, very good for health, despite their unpleasant smell and taste.
The composition of goat fat includes vitamins of group B, as well as groups A, C, D and E. In addition, goat fat includes a large amount of semi-saturated fatty acids, lactic enzymes, coenzymes. It consists of trace elements calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, selenium. This leads to the use of goat fat as a means of treating many diseases, as well as an effective cosmetic preparation.
Useful properties of goat fat
Useful properties of goat fat make it indispensable in the home first aid kit. He is able to have an action aimed at maintaining the overall level of immunity. The properties of goat fat allow it to be used in the treatment of colds, it effectively lowers the temperature, helps to eliminate the effects of bronchitis suffered by the patient, and also guarantees high-quality prevention of colds. Goat fat is indicated for use in diseases of the respiratory system, as well as in pneumonia, tuberculosis, asthmatic bronchitis and bronchial asthma. It is recommended to be used in food to eliminate intestinal disorders and constipation. Goat fat helps to quickly and efficiently treat stomach ulcers. The beneficial properties of goat fat cause its use in the treatment of diseases of the joints and ligaments, while ensuring rapid tightening of wounds and treatment of skin burns. Studies have shown the undoubted benefits of goat fat in the treatment of disorders of the male sexual function. In addition, it is indicated for use in patients with mental disorders.
Goat fat damage
The harm from the use of goat fat is possible if you do not follow the recommendations on the dosage of its use. Excess dosage, which is specified in the instructions for use of goat fat wraps skin rashes. This can happen if goat fat is used as a lubricant and applied to the skin more often than necessary. Using it inside with excessively large doses turns the patient into a strong laxative effect.
Do not increase the single dose of sebum for people who suffer from various forms of obesity. It is also in principle contraindicated for use in metabolic disorders.
Compress of goat fat
For the preparation of a compress of goat oil should be taken in equal proportions goat oil, salt and finely polished onions. All components should be thoroughly mixed together, then put them on the wound.
Despite the pain of the first procedure, one should be patient and endure the pain. It will weaken and gradually disappear altogether. Compress of goat fat effectively dries the wound and contributes to the extraction of pus from it. Five days is enough to heal the wound and complete recovery.
Rubbing goat fat
Rubbing goat fat is a fairly effective cough cure. To do this, goat fat must be heated and carefully rubbed into the skin on the abdomen, back and chest. You can also massage your feet with goat oil. After rubbing the patient should be wrapped in a warm blanket and put to bed. Rubbing takes no more than a quarter of an hour and should be spent in the evening before going to bed. The fat itself can be stored in the refrigerator. It can be stored at a low temperature for several years.
Ointment from goat fat
Ointment using goat oil is indicated for use in the treatment of colds in children. For its preparation should be mixed goat fat and propolis. To do this, the last component in a volume of 20 milliliters is melted in a water bath, then mixed with goat fat of the same volume and thoroughly stirred. The resulting product should be placed in a separate jar and stored at low temperature. It is used to rub the body of a sick child. The dose of ointment applied when rubbing is first warmed up a little.
Candles made from goat oil can be prepared by mixing goat oil with propolis. To do this, freeze the propolis in the amount of 10 grams, then grind it with a grater. Then it is necessary to melt 100 grams of goat fat to a temperature of about 150 °, then add pre-crushed propolis to the fat. Then the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and cooled. Candles are prepared from the cooled composition. They need to be used every day for a month, they are introduced before going to bed at night. A pause in the treatment is two weeks, after which the whole course is repeated. As a rule, two courses are enough for complete cure of hemorrhoids.
Goat fat for children from cough
Goat fat is indicated to the child as a means of treating cough when the child reaches three years of age. Previously, it is undesirable to use it, even more so if the child is infant. For older children, this method of treatment is very simple and convenient. Before using it, you should make sure that the child has no temperature. Pre-heat goat oil in a water bath and rub it into the back and chest of the child. The rubbing should be carried out quite actively, it is important to achieve the desired result. On the surface of the application is applied parchment, over which you need to wear a sweater. A similar procedure is carried out in order to warm up before going to bed. A full course of treatment lasts from five to ten days. To increase the overall effectiveness of treatment, it is recommended to mix goat fat with cow's milk.
Goat fat for bronchitis
Goat fat is good for treating bronchitis in young children. For this, it is recommended to prepare special compresses from goat fat. The natural component is an excellent alternative to the antibiotic because it is completely harmless to the body of the child.
The fat is melted in a water bath, after which it must be carefully rubbed into the chest and back of the child. Then the child is tied with a film and wrapped in a woolen scarf. In the absence of a film, it is allowed to wrap up the treated skin areas of the child, after which a cotton T-shirt is put on it. In addition, it is recommended to grease him with foot grease and wear wool socks on his feet. Goat fat for bronchitis is applied overnight for five days.
Goat fat for colds
Goat fat for colds is used as an ointment for grinding, and in the preparation of compresses and inhalation. At the onset of a cold disease, it is recommended to drink one tablespoon of goat oil, preheated. This will help to warm the body well and eliminate the effect of a cold.
Goat fat can be used as an ointment for the treatment of bronchitis. In this case, goat fat in the same proportions is mixed with honey, then the resulting compress is applied to the chest. From above it is wrapped with a woolen scarf.
Goat fat at temperature
Goat fat can be used and, if necessary, beat down the heat. At the same time there are differences in its use for an adult and a child. The dosage for the child is always much lower and is used only for the commission of grinding. Rubbing with grease at the temperature of the child is carried out in the evening no longer than a quarter of an hour, after which the child must be wrapped up and put to bed. You can mix goat fat with milk to achieve the best effect.
Also at a temperature it is recommended to carry out inhalations with goat fat, but their duration is limited to 20 minutes.
Goat fat wrinkle
Goat fat can also be used to combat wrinkles. To do this, clean the skin on the face with a tonic, gel or cosmetic milk. Then pre-heated goat fat should be applied to problem areas of the skin of the face, then lie down on the sofa and lie still for half an hour. Then the fat is washed off with warm water. Such procedures are recommended at least three times a week. The first changes will be noticeable after a month of constant use of fat.
Goat fat for hemorrhoids
Currently developed recipes creams for hemorrhoids with a goat fat content. They are commercially available in pharmacies and for their purchase does not require a medical prescription. Creams act gently and effectively, while there are no side effects from their use. Pain and itching in the problem area are eliminated, the blood supply improves and inflammation disappears. In addition, the constant use of hemorrhoid cream based on goat fat provides normalization of vascular tone, improves heart function.
Goat fat for joints
Goat fat is part of the cream Hondokrem, which is used in the treatment of arthrosis and arthritis. It quickly and effectively eliminates inflammation in the joints, provides removal of the effects of sprains. To achieve the desired effect, it is recommended to lubricate the diseased joints with cream every day before going to bed, and then put in heat overnight. The warming effect helps the action of the cream and speeds up the treatment. In the bulk of the cases under consideration, a positive effect from the use of the cream was achieved after the expiration of a week of its daily use.
What is goat fat and its beneficial properties
The tool helps with frostbite, colds, burns, skin diseases and diseases of the joints, with tuberculosis. It is worth noting the high content of immunostimulating substances.
Goat fat - this is melted blubber of the animal. Sometimes so called butter, derived from goat milk. Both tools have a large number of useful properties. The oil contains many polyunsaturated acids and all groups of vitamins.
It consists of active substances:
- unsaturated fatty acids
- trace elements and macronutrients,
- amino acids.
Goat fat when coughing in children
Autumn is already in full swing around the country and, as always, with colds, acute respiratory viral infections, prolonged bronchitis. Being treated with antibiotics is not always practical and healthy, so it’s good to have goat fat in your arsenal of cure for adults and children for cough, it is also called goat lotion.
Goat fat for children from cough is a very mild and effective folk remedy, as, indeed, many other animal fats. (About badger fat and its beneficial properties - read here.)
The tool is used for grinding the chest and back. It reduces coughing and speeds up recovery. For babies, it is very useful to rub the still-melted fat on the feet and feet, then warm them with soft cotton and woolen socks.
The general rule is that rubbing is possible only at normal body temperature!
If the temperature of a child is more than 37 degrees, then it is good to take goat fat inside.
- Mix warm milk with a spoonful of honey, a small pinch of soda and a small piece of fat (2-3 grams). Drink three times a day with sore throat, severe coughing.
- Another option is to boil an onion and a few cloves of garlic in milk, cool down, add a pinch of soda and drink a fourth of a glass 5 times a day.
- It is also good to combine milk, honey, soda, goat fat with a couple of drops of propolis. But this option is suitable for teenagers and adults.
When rales can be rubbed with goat fat with the addition of a pinch of dry mustard (in the absence of allergy to mustard).
Choosing quality fat
Quality product is white, odorless, easily crumbled with a knife. This is very important, because stale yellowed fat can still be used for external consumption, and it is often attempted to be realized by inexperienced customers, but it cannot be taken orally. Yes, and the smell that many kids just do not like.
The fat itself can be stored in the refrigerator for several years, the effect is even in the third year of use, but I still prefer, on occasion, to get a fresh portion of this product every year.
Use to improve skin condition
Fat has a rejuvenating effect, therefore it is often used in cosmetology. When applying the nutrient to the skin, the pores expand and receive beneficial substances and trace elements.
In addition, fat helps to improve blood circulation and heat exchange of the skin, relieves inflammation and swelling, removes toxins from the body.
Regular use makes the skin lighter, more elastic and less susceptible to aging.
100 g of the product contains 900 kcal, of which:
- 0.1% protein
- 99.7% fat
- 0.2% unsaturated fat,
- 0% carbohydrate.
The composition of the product is rich in various vitamins, macro-and micronutrients.
- A (Retinol),
- almost all the B vitamins,
- C (Ascorbic acid),
- D (Calciferol),
- E (Tocopherol).
What is useful goat fat
Goat fat can be used for complex treatment of various diseases, and for prophylactic purposes.
When used correctly, the product is able to beneficially affect the human body:
- improve the body's defense reactions,
- accelerate the process of healing wounds,
- increase the potency in men
- normalize the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and metabolism
- eliminate cough
- reduce inflammation
- set up a chair
- cure of various diseases (radiculitis, neuralgia, cold, bronchitis, rheumatism, arthritis, hemorrhoids and others).
This product is an adjunct in the treatment of tuberculosis and the prevention of cancer. It is also an excellent anti-aging remedy.
How to use in cooking
Today, goat lard is used almost all over the world for frying (as a substitute for vegetable oil). It lends itself well to melting and has no unpleasant aroma, does not emit smoke. Often it is included in the sausage and added to the stuffing.
Manufacturers of canned food is often used to prepare various products.
Recipes of traditional medicine
This completely natural and safe product cannot be used without prior consultation with a doctor. Ingestion may have an adverse effect on your body, so do not make treatment decisions on your own.
When coughing and bronchitis
To prepare an effective remedy for bronchitis, take the following ingredients:
- milk - 150 ml,
- goat fat - 1 tsp
- honey - 1 tsp.
First, heat the milk, but do not bring it to a boil. Pour the liquid into the beaker, add the rest of the ingredients there and mix thoroughly. The tool must be drunk at a time.
Then you need to go to bed and properly wrap up with a warm blanket. Take this medicine 3 times a day until all the symptoms disappear.
One of the methods of dealing with cough is compresses.
Prepare them from goat fat and honey (in equal shares). Heat the mixture slightly and rub into the back or chest (depending on the nature of the cough). Additionally, a compress is covered with cellophane, a warm scarf and a blanket.
With a cold
With colds in the initial stage, it is recommended to melt 1 tsp. drank goat lard and drink liquid before bedtime. It is also possible to use a rubbing agent. To do this, it is necessary to warm up the goat fat and rub their back, chest, abdomen and feet.
Massage should be rubbed into the massage for 15 minutes.
For the treatment of gastritis medication is made from:
- goat fat
- aloe juice (from 3 leaves).
The first two ingredients are taken in equal proportions. All components must be mixed in a single container and placed in a water bath. Keep so, constantly stirring, until the mass becomes homogeneous. Take the drug in 2 st.l. twice a day, 30 minutes before meals.
From purulent wounds
In this case, it is necessary to mix goat fat with table salt and chopped onion. The resulting tool is applied to the wound. This is quite a painful procedure (especially the first).
Over time, the pain will begin to subside, and the wound will dry up. This ointment pulls pus and promotes healing. Duration of treatment is 5 days.
How to use in cosmetology
If you apply the tool on a regular basis, the skin is lightened, become more elastic and less susceptible to the aging process. In the process of applying such funds to the skin, the pores open, and all the beneficial substances of the mask more easily get inside.
Coenzyme Q10, which is contained in a product of animal origin, contributes to the normalization of tissue respiration.
The face mask is made from goat oil, cosmetic clay and honey.
All components are mixed in equal parts and applied to the skin. A hair mask is prepared in a similar way, but instead of clay and honey, a couple of drops of extract of any plant are added to the fat (aloe, avocado, birch, etc.)
After her hair becomes smooth and silky. It is recommended to apply such masks no more than 1-2 times a week.
How to choose when buying
Купить такой продукт можно на рынке либо через Интернет. В любом случае, стоит отдать предпочтение проверенному продавцу.
Основные критерии выбора:
- Отсутствие сильного резкого запаха. Если он есть, то уход за животным осуществлялся неправильно и продукт потерял свою ценность.
- Цвет. Yellow and gray shades indicate that the product is stored for too long (more than a year) and is no longer suitable for internal use. It is recommended to buy white fat.
- Texture. It should crumble well, break easily into pieces.
Remember that only fresh product (white, odorless, with fragile texture) is suitable for internal use.
How to independently melt
To self-melt fat, you should adhere to the following technology:
- Cut off the fat from the internal organs of the animal and rinse well.
- Cut it into small pieces and place in a saucepan with a thick bottom.
- To melt the product must be under the lid over low heat. Do not forget to stir it regularly.
- Remove the pan from the heat after a few hours (as long as the cracklings remain soft). If the cracklings fry, the fat will turn yellow and acquire an unpleasant odor.
- The lard is poured through a sieve into a clean glass container. When cooled, put in storage in the refrigerator.
Contraindications and precautions
Excessive consumption of goat fat can cause loose stools, skin irritation and rashes.
Particularly cautious is to be people who suffer from:
- impaired metabolism
- exacerbation of gastrointestinal diseases,
- liver diseases
- concretions in the gallbladder.
Also very cautious is to be future and nursing moms. The product is categorically forbidden in case of individual intolerance of any of the components. Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and follow the reaction of the body. Then the treatment will not have negative consequences for you.
Goat fat is a unique healing agent that cures colds, rejuvenates the skin, normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and eliminates inflammatory processes in the body. With proper use and no contraindications, the tool does not pose any threat to human health.
But, nevertheless, before using it, consult with your doctor.
Goat fat - the benefits and harm, the use of traditional medicine
Specialists in the field of traditional medicine recommend keeping at least a little goat fat at home. This affordable natural remedy is indispensable for children and adults with a number of diseases and pathological conditions.
The product can be used for prophylactic purposes, for example, to strengthen the immune system. In general, there are quite a few options for using the product.
The main thing is to learn how to choose high-quality goat fat and understand the difference between the existing varieties of the product.
The chemical composition of goat fat and its properties
There are two ways to get goat fat. In the first approach, the interior fat of the animal is re-melted, in the second, the substance obtained from its milk (goat oil). Regardless of the origin of the product, it will include the following substances:
- Polyunsaturated fats, small amounts of saturated fats and proteins. As for fatty acids, it is thanks to them that the use of goat fat as an ointment gives anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic effects.
- Vitamins A, C, D, E and all members of group B. It contains even rare vitamin B13, which is involved in the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins, providing a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- The minerals calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and manganese.
- Antioxidants and Coenzymes.
- Hypoallergenic casein.
Natural goat fat is high calorie - 900 units per 100 g of product. But this should not be embarrassing, because there are no carbohydrates in its composition, which can cause weight gain. Yes, and use the product for medicinal purposes in very small quantities, so that it does not affect the figure in any way.
Health Benefits of Goat Fat
In traditional medicine, goat fat is used for a variety of purposes. Here are the main types of effects on the body, characteristic of natural medicines:
- The product can be used to combat elevated body temperature or persistent fever.
- Traditional healers use it in the treatment of tuberculosis in order to alleviate the symptoms.
- The composition is quickly digested and processed by the body, stimulating the processes of digestion.
- External application of the mass eliminates heel spurs, salt deposits, improves the condition in diseases of the joints.
- Local use of goat fat helps fight burns and frostbite. The product is famous for its bactericidal properties and accelerates the process of wound healing.
- Goat fat has a rejuvenating effect. When taken regularly, it improves skin, nails and hair.
- Natural substance has the properties of a mild laxative. This allows you to clean the body of toxins and toxins.
- There are many recipes of folk remedies based on goat fat to combat cough for colds, bronchitis and pneumonia. Most often they are used to treat children, even the most tender age.
Specialists, including supporters of traditional medicine, recommend to use small amounts of goat fat for prophylactic purposes. Substances in the composition of the product have a positive effect on the state of the nervous system, improve hearing and increase visual acuity.
Ways to use goat fat
Before you apply goat fat in any of these ways, you should consult with your doctor. True, this product is considered one of the safest from the whole range of traditional medicine.
- In case of a peptic ulcer of the stomach or intestines, enemas with rendered goat fat may help. They gently cleanse the digestive tract and adjust the processes of food processing.
- Cough and temperature in a child and an adult can be removed with a mixture of a glass of warm milk, a teaspoon of goat oil and the same amount of honey. The resulting composition must be taken at least 5 days, in severe cases, up to 2-3 times a day. The optimal reception time is in the evening, before going to bed.
- To relieve a cough, including in infants, it is enough to rub a back and chest with a small amount of warm goat fat, and then wrap the patient in a warm blanket. Adding turpentine to the composition will increase the effectiveness of the approach.
- Goat fat can be used in cooking. This component is a mandatory component of a number of diets. This type of food will fill with energy and even contribute to getting rid of extra pounds.
- If you have symptoms of a cold, you need to melt a teaspoon of the composition and drink before going to bed (half of this volume is enough for a child).
- For the treatment of peptic ulcer and gastritis, it is recommended to prepare a mixture of fat and honey, taken in equal proportions, with a small amount of aloe juice. The mass is heated in a water bath and brought to homogeneity. Every morning and evening you should eat 2 tablespoons of the product 30 minutes before a meal.
The benefits and harms of goat fat are studied by experts in great detail, therefore, for preventive purposes, it can be used by almost everyone.
The main thing is not to abuse the product and add it to food just a teaspoon. But on the external use of the composition does not impose almost no restrictions.
Mass can be an excellent tool to combat joint pain, salt deposition, the first signs of aging on the skin.
Rules for the selection and storage of goat fat
Not everyone can afford a product derived from their own goats. Most people have to buy it already in finished form on the markets and farms. In order not to miscalculate with the purchase, you need to choose the product according to the following rules:
- The presence of a strong odor is unacceptable. This factor may indicate that the animals were poorly cared for.
- A mass of yellowish or gray color most likely has lain for several months, and maybe years. It will not bring benefits, but it can cause food poisoning or allergies.
- Goat fat, which has already turned a few months, is suitable only for external use. Only fresh mass, which is not half a year old, will be suitable for internal use.
- A quality product has a white color, has no smell and breaks easily into pieces.
- If there is such an opportunity, then it is better to buy fat, obtained not from a domestic, but a wild animal.
It is very simple to store preparations, it is enough to put them in the freezer. There the product is able to lie for several years and not lose its properties.
In any case, on the package you need to put the date of packing, so that you can determine when the mass will no longer be suitable for oral administration.
As required, the desired amount of fat is separated from the common piece, which is then stretched in the hands or melted in a water bath.
Like any folk remedy, natural goat fat can be differently perceived by the human body. Therefore, in the course of the therapy, it is necessary to carefully monitor your condition in order to prevent the development of pronounced side effects.
Goat fat: beneficial properties. Goat fat for children and adults
It has long been known that animal fats help in the treatment of many diseases and serve as a prophylactic. On the basis of this product, cosmetics, ointments and all kinds of healing mixtures are prepared.
More commonly, traditional medicine uses fish, badger and lard oil, but not everyone knows that goats are also a valuable source of this product. Depending on the animal from which this component is made, it will have some healing properties.
Therefore, the properties of goat fat are different from fish, poultry or pork.
What is it for?
Thanks to many studies, it has become clear that fats are a great service to the human body. Without this component, the cells fail, which leads to an incorrect exchange process.
This solid element also allows the body to produce energy.
The high rate of absorption of animal fats by our cells allows you to use this product as a basis for the preparation of many ointments, as well as an independent healing drug.
Animal fat has several varieties depending on how it is produced. Usually it is produced by melting the fat deposits of the animal. But goat fat can be made from milk, so it is called butter.
This method of obtaining the product is very good, because it contains all the substances, vitamins and components that make up the milk. Also, this substance has a delicate texture, because of this, it melts at body temperature and is well absorbed.
Thanks to these indicators, the benefits of goat fat are much higher than those of porcine.
As this product is made on the basis of milk, it has healing properties. This includes the main groups of vitamins A, D, E, B and F. In addition to this, the product contains lactic enzymes, amino acids, coenzyme, biotin and various minerals.
Many doctors believe that the most effective are those fats, which include in their composition many biologically active elements. Proper use of these drugs has an amazing effect on the body.
Also, scientists say that the milk of this animal contains components that rejuvenate the skin. Goat fat has exactly the same characteristics.
Funds from this product contribute to:
- increase the protective properties of the body,
- normalization of the functioning of the digestive tract,
- accelerate wound healing
- increase potency
- cough removal
- minimization of inflammatory processes,
- lower temperatures
- normalization of metabolic processes,
- therapy: radiculitis, neuralgia, catarrhal diseases, debilitating cough, injuries (bruises, cuts), bronchitis, muscle pain, rheumatism, arthritis, osteochondrosis, neuritis, hemorrhoids.
Benefit and harm
Goat fat is extraordinarily useful. This is one of the important components for the manufacture of tinctures, ointments and decoctions. Fat-based medications promote rapid healing of wounds and burns. It is also known about the rejuvenating properties of the product.
Especially useful is the fat of mountain goats, which live in ecologically clean conditions and feed on pure grass. These animals are not susceptible to disease, they have a strong immune system. In addition, they never have oncology, as well as their fat contains substances that prevent the development of cancer.
The use of goat fat contributes not only to strengthen the immune system, but also reduces the risk of developing cancer. In addition, the product helps in improving blood circulation and excretion of toxins and toxic substances from the body.
It provides an incomparable cosmetic effect. It helps eliminate puffiness and irritation, moisturize and whiten the dermis, as well as its makeup. Goat fat helps fight premature age-related changes.
In order to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect, it is recommended to adhere to the instructions for the use of fat and not to increase the dosage independently. Together with the benefit, the product may be of little harm, but only in case of abuse of goat fat.
Inappropriate use of funds is fraught with the appearance of skin rashes and irritation - with external use and disorder of the chair - with internal administration.
- Nikolay, pensioner, 63 years old. I have always known about the healing properties of goat fat. He himself was cured, he cured colds for children and now I practice with my grandchildren. After rubbing the back, feet and chest with the remedy, the disease is easier, the symptoms diminish and recovery quickly comes. The most effective medicine for colds. In addition, it does not harm the liver and other organs that suffer from drugs.
- Vasilisa, student, 21 years old. When I was a little grandmother, I treated furunculosis with goat fat. She mixed the fat with honey, birch tar and ground soap. Then wrapped in cheesecloth and applied to the boil. The effect of this composition was excellent and most importantly fast.
- Angelina, a housewife, 41 years old. The son fell ill with bronchitis. Familiar advised instead of poisoning his chemistry, use for the treatment of goat fat. In the evening I warmed up the milk, added some honey and fat. This composition gave the child three times a day. By the third day, the cough decreased, and the temperature subsided, and by the fourth day we completely got rid of the symptoms.
- Peter, a journalist, 38 years old. Somehow badly cut my hand. Washed the wound, smeared with brilliant green. But she did not heal for a long time. A friend advised me to add a mixture of onion, salt and goat oil to the wound. I did compresses for three days. The wound began to tighten. Excellent medicine, besides inexpensive.
- Anna, a seamstress, 48 years old. Hemorrhoids appeared. Painful sensations, itching and burning - goat fat can fight all of this. Candle recipe gave me my mother. I did 20 things and put them in the freezer. Used once a day before bedtime. By the seventh day hemorrhoids disappeared.
Goat fat for face
After application of fat to the dermis of the face, the pores open, due to which a lot of nutrients penetrate into the deep layers of the skin. Fat has the ability to accumulate heat. It contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes and improve skin circulation.
Regular use of goat fat helps:
- in the lightening of the dermis,
- in eliminating puffiness,
- in rejuvenation,
- in the prevention of premature aging.
Due to the presence of coenzyme Q10 in the product, tissue respiration is normalized and the body is supplied with energy. This substance helps to neutralize aggressive substances.
Coenzyme Q10 is produced by the body. But after 30 years, there is a slowdown in the production of a substance, and after 50 years, the natural amount of this substance is halved. This provokes a decrease in the respiratory activity of cells, an intensive course of oxidative processes, as well as aging of the body. To maintain the level of coenzyme in the body in various ways, in particular using goat fat.
It helps the product in the fight against wrinkles. After cleansing the dermis, treat the problem areas with a slightly heated goat fat. Lie down on the sofa. After half an hour, wash in warm water. The procedure must be carried out every other day. The result will be noticeable in a month.
Application for children
Goat fat is a completely natural product. It can be used to treat colds and cough in both adults and children. In order to alleviate the suffering of the child during a cold and to minimize unpleasant symptoms, including cough, painful sensations in the throat and high temperature, it is recommended to use it for rubbing. Preparing the tool as follows.
- Melt the fat in a water bath.
- Add to the mass of alcohol extract of propolis in the amount of twenty milliliters.
- Stir until the alcohol evaporates.
- Next, cool the tool and put it in a convenient storage container. Store the composition must be in the refrigerator.
- If necessary, a piece of money should be heated and used for rubbing the child’s body.
- After that, wrap it and put it in bed.
Goat fat in alternative medicine recipes
The product can be used both in pure form and as part of various drugs. Препараты на основе данного средства способствуют излечению большого количества заболеваний. Однако прежде чем применить тот или иной состав не забудьте проконсультироваться у лечащего врача относительно его полезности и эффективности в вашем случае.
To get exceptional benefits from medicines, try to keep the proportions of ingredients and dosages.
1. For the treatment of wounds. Mix in equal proportions of goat fat with table salt and peeled and finely chopped onions. Attach the mixture to the wound. The first procedure will be the most painful. The main thing is to have patience and withstand pain. Over time, the pain will decrease, and soon it will go away completely. This tool contributes to the drying of wounds and pulling pus content. The duration of the therapeutic course is five days.
2. For rubbing. To carry out the procedure is recommended for people with colds and strong cough. Heat a little goat oil and carefully rub the back, chest and abdomen with it. It is also possible for the best effect to treat the foot. Rub the fat should be light massage movements for a quarter of an hour. It is mandatory to wrap the patient in a warm blanket and put to bed.
3. Apply a candle made of goat oil. For cooking means you need to take ten grams of frozen propolis and fat. Melt 100 grams of fat, then add to the mass of crushed using a grater propolis. Mix well and cool. From the cooled means you need to make candles. The course of therapy is a month. Candles are inserted into the anus once a day - before bedtime. After completing the course follows a two-week break and a repetition of the course. Often, two courses are enough to cure ailment.
4. Cold and cough: fat therapy. This product can be used for grinding, and for the manufacture of compresses. At early manifestations of a cold, you must drink 15 ml of the heated means. This helps to warm the body and prevent the progression of the disease. To eliminate coughing, you can apply compresses of goat fat and honey. Apply them to the chest. Put cellophane on top and turn into a warm scarf.
5. From bronchitis. This remedy is very effective in chronic bronchitis. Heat 150 ml of milk, but do not bring to a boil. Add in a glass of goat fat - one spoon and the same amount of natural honey. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and drink at one time. After consuming the healing drink, go to bed and wrap yourself up. You need to take medicine three times a day. The duration of the therapeutic course - until the symptoms disappear.