Useful properties of the "wonderful" mixture
Official medicine recognized the anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, antibacterial, wound healing, antiseptic and antiparasitic therapeutic properties of propolis.
Bees use it to sealing hives, which purpose is protection from hit of various microbes, bacteria, viruses and moisture.
The composition of propolis found useful terpenes, vitamins, trace elements, glycosides and flavonoids. Consequently, this whole complex has a beneficial effect on the human body. But, in order to protect the gastric mucosa from irritable processes, the folk healers have long advised taking bee glue on any fatty basis.
Once used for this oil of plant and animal origin, and today the most pleasant option is milk. In some formulations, the healing tandem is diluted with honey, from which the medicine does not completely lose its positive characteristics.
Scientists talk about a wide range of benefits of this mixture, moreover, it has no age limit. Drinking is effective in both therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. Many mothers are specially stocked up in the demi-season, because it helps strengthen the immune system, protects the family from influenza and viral respiratory infections. Treatment with propolis with milk is especially indicated for children of preschool and school age, who, at the beginning of the school year, are exposed to infection with pathogenic microbes.
Propolis milk is recommended to take:
- from cold, viral infections and coughing,
- from pharyngitis, pneumonia, bronchitis and otitis,
- from periodontal disease,
- in complex treatment even from tuberculosis,
- from tonsillitis,
- with pancreatitis and ulcers of the digestive tract,
- with microtrauma of mucous membranes and damage to the upper layers of the epidermis,
- in violation of the menstrual cycle,
- during nervous breakdowns
- in diseases of the gallbladder and liver,
- for the overall strengthening of the body's defenses.
Such apitherapy is completely harmless and very affordable. Let us consider specific examples of how to prepare and in what dosages to drink propolis with milk, and in all cases is this done at night.
If tormented otitis, including chronic or purulent forms, prepare a drink from 20 drops of propolis tincture purchased at the pharmacy and half a glass of warm cow's milk. The drug is taken at bedtime. Also in parallel after cleaning the secretions from the ear canal, they are disinfected with a cotton swab moistened with propolis or 2 drops of tincture are dropped into the ear three times a day.
Drinking, inhalation and rubbing of the tonsils with propolis tincture is recommended when tonsillitis and pharyngitis. In such cases, folk healers advise for 2 weeks in the morning and in the evening to wipe the patina in the throat with alcohol tincture, then drink a liquid from 100 g of hot milk and 30 drops of propolis. At the end of the day it is desirable to make inhalation, a solution for which is prepared at the rate of 1:20.
From bronchitis and cough propolis with milk is prepared according to this recipe: propolis tincture (10 drops) is dissolved in 1 cup of warmed milk. Take the drug for 5 days, 3 times. A similar drink with one teaspoon of honey is recommended to drink before bedtime while nervous breakdowns and stressas well as from insomnia.
For prevention and treatment gastrointestinal diseases (ulcers, gastritis, pancreatitis, dysbacteriosis) it is recommended to drink twice daily a mixture of 20 drops of propolis tincture and 0.5 cups of milk. For full recovery, you will need to take several courses, the duration of which is 14 days.
Colds, especially in young children, are treated with dissolved 2 drops of propolis tincture in 1/3 cup of hot milk: you need to drink before bed for 5 days.
To strengthen the body and from a preventive point of view, it is enough to drink a classic drink once a month before bed (20 drops / 200 g). And in the period of increasing the risk of contracting an infectious or catarrhal disease, the number of medications is increased to 5-10 per month, repeating in half a year.
Alcohol in the body is undesirable for pregnant women, therefore alcohol should be discarded, but apitotherapy can be carried out by adding 50 g of bee glue to boiling milk. Do not remove the saucepan from the heat until the product is completely dissolved, do not forget to stir it. Then strain the liquid and pour it into a glass container.
Propolis is well combined with drug treatment, it has no contraindications, except for individual intolerance to bee products and allergic reactions to them. If you notice the slightest symptoms of allergy, discontinue treatment immediately, even if you are talking about a few drops of a cough substance.
Also, alcoholic tincture is not recommended to use as an ingredient for children up to twelve years of age. In some people, with prolonged apitherapy there is an increase in blood pressure, therefore, for any ailment, it is important to consult a qualified specialist. Do not forget about the dangers of self.
Now you know that in nature you can find natural medicines, which, compared with pharmacy products, win and quality, and availability, and efficiency. Just do not forget to consult with the doctors and be healthy!
The composition and beneficial properties of propolis with milk
In the spring, as soon as aspen, birch, poplar, alder and other trees will dissolve buds, the bees begin to collect substances with adhesive properties from them. Under the influence of enzymes secreted by insects, bioactive compounds are transformed into a valuable product - propolis (ouza).
Milk softens the tart taste of propolis, enhances its medicinal properties.
In the composition of the bonds found:
- natural antibiotics
- organic acids
- proteins (albumin),
- resins and other useful compounds.
Pure propolis is difficult to treat. It is bitter and unpleasant to the taste, it burns the mucous membranes of the mouth, the tongue becomes numb from the effects of black wax. It is useless to swallow a bite (solid pieces of tar in the stomach and intestines do not undergo changes, do not have a therapeutic effect), it needs to be absorbed. In the mouth, under the action of enzymes secreted in saliva, black wax softens and dissolves, is absorbed into the blood and only after that has a healing effect.
Bee glue is dissolved in ethyl alcohol without heating. Many useful substances pass into the alcoholic extract. Propolis maintains high-temperature processing, without losing useful properties. From it prepare a water extract and propolis milk.
Whole milk contains fats. When heated, from the bee glue, fat-soluble compounds (vitamins, oils) are transferred, unable to take an easily digestible form in water and alcohol. Milk softens the tart taste of propolis, enhances its medicinal properties.
Methods of using the mixture for the treatment and prevention of various diseases
Usu dissolve in fat cow or goat milk. There are two basic recipes for medicinal drinking. One tool is made with pure propolis, in the other, a pharmacy 20% alcohol tincture of black wax is added. The mixtures have a pleasant aroma and taste.
Propolis with milk is prepared using spirit tincture of black wax or pure bee glue.
Propolis Milk Recipe
In an enamel (glass, ceramic) saucepan poured 1 liter of milk, begin to heat. They wait until they boil, pour 50 g of propolis milled on a grater, reduce the fire. The liquid is constantly stirred (not burnt), until complete dissolution of the bond.
Metal utensils for the preparation and storage of medicines is not suitable (bee glue loses some of the nutrients).
Within 10–15 minutes, the black wax will melt in the hot milk. Insoluble fractions will settle to the bottom. The finished product is filtered through a multi-layer gauze napkin. On top of the mixture (after cooling) a film of insoluble bee glue is formed. It must be removed.
Store the medicinal mixture in the refrigerator in a glass container for no more than 3 days. Drink 1 tablespoon three times a day. The treatment course is 10 days.
When preparing a therapeutic drink, do not exceed the recommended amount of black wax. Bee glue is a strong allergen.
How to make a mixture of milk and alcohol tincture of propolis
In 0.5 cups of hot milk add 20-25 drops of alcohol-containing tincture of 20%. Immediately drink. The drug is used up to 3 times a day. The greatest therapeutic effect is obtained when they drink the drug at bedtime.
Those who do not like milk or do not tolerate it are recommended to reduce the volume of liquid to cup (in the most extreme case, to 1 tablespoon). Milk is necessary for the dissolution of the components of bee glue, resistant to extraction in water and alcohol.
Treatment of colds and respiratory system
A mixture of milk with propolis is treated for acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections, influenza, lung diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia). The tool helps with angina, pharyngitis, rhinitis, laryngitis, otitis and other ENT diseases. It kills bacteria and viruses, fights cough, eliminates rhinitis, reduces inflammation, heals wounds (with purulent tonsillitis), strengthens the immune system, improves sleep and general condition.
Propolis with milk relieves the symptoms of colds, enhances the protective functions of the body
- For adults, 40 drops of propolis tincture are added to a glass of hot milk (250 ml). Drink at night.
- For children over 12 years old, 10 drops of alcohol-containing tincture are poured into the same volume of milk.
- For children 3–12 years old, 125 ml of milk is combined with 1–2 drops of water infusion of bee glue. To improve the taste and greater therapeutic effect in the medicine put 1 tsp. honey Give before bedtime.
The duration of treatment is the same for adults and children - 10 days.
How to make water infusion of propolis
- Crushed black wax and water in a ratio of 1: 2 are placed in an enamel saucepan.
- Put the dishes in a water bath, the temperature of which is brought to 800 C, incubated for 60 minutes.
- The solution is defended for 6 hours, filtered.
- Pour into a bottle of dark glass. Aqueous extract stored 7 days.
Water infusion is used to treat children, pregnant women, and those who do not tolerate alcohol solutions.
Application in gastritis, pancreatitis and other diseases of the digestive tract
The therapeutic mixture copes with the treatment of gastritis, peptic ulcer, pancreatitis and other ailments of the digestive system. Terpene compounds, glycosides and flavonoids, which are part of the bee glue, eliminate pain and inflammatory processes that occur in the pancreas with pancreatitis. Propolis mixed with milk inhibits the development of necrosis, the growth of fibrous tissue, prevents the accession of secondary infection, promotes the regeneration of the mucous membranes.
The therapeutic drink enhances the production of enzymes, improves the functioning of the liver, suppresses pathogenic microflora in the gastrointestinal tract, does not allow bile to penetrate into the ducts of the gland, restores metabolic processes, helps to eliminate toxins. It inhibits the development of pancreatic necrosis and diabetes.
In addition, this tool:
- heals erosion, prevents them from developing, accelerates the scarring of ulcers,
- improves the quality of gastric juice,
- relieves heartburn, pain and cramps in the digestive tract,
- resolves benign tumors,
- does not allow cancer cells to grow.
- Propolis milk treat stomach diseases. The drink is consumed 3 times a day before meals (60–120 minutes) in 1/3 cup.
- To eliminate erosion at night drink a glass of hot milk with 20 drops of propolis alcohol extract.
- In case of peptic ulcer and gastritis 60 minutes before a meal, they use this therapeutic drink:
- in 1 tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil add 20 drops of alcohol extract,
- the mixture is poured into a glass of milk, stirred and drunk,
- with good tolerability, the medication is taken 3 times a day, otherwise - just before bedtime. Treat for 20 days.
- For colitis and gastritis, the following remedy helps:
- in a glass of heated milk mix 1 tbsp. l honey and 20 drops of alcohol extract
- drink before meals in 40 minutes. Suppose triple and single reception (at night). The drug is indicated for patients with high acidity.
- For the treatment of pancreatitis in the chronic stage, a mixture of 250 ml of warm milk and 20-30 drops of propolis extract is prepared. The tool envelops the gland, protects it from irritation. The treatment is not suitable for patients with lactose intolerance contained in milk.When pancreatitis, propolis with milk restores damaged pancreatic tissue.
- The second version of the drink for the treatment of pancreatitis:
- mix 125 ml of preheated milk with 10 drops of 10% alcohol tincture bonds,
- drink mixture according to the scheme: once a day before going to bed for 14 days. Take a 7-day break and repeat the treatment,
- if the therapy gives a positive trend (pain, nausea, vomiting, flatulence goes away), side effects do not develop, the mixture is used for 6 months.
- In acute pancreatitis, they are treated with propolis milk. In a glass of hot milk dissolve 3 g of bee glue. The drug is drunk at night. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
Pancreatitis is treated in a complex! For therapy at the same time using drugs, diet and a mixture of propolis with milk. Pancreatitis in acute form - a condition that carries a serious threat to life. In the treatment of using only those funds that are prescribed by the doctor!
Use in diseases of the musculoskeletal system
A mixture of milk and bee glue is used in medical practice for diseases of the musculoskeletal system. The tool helps with deforming arthrosis, infectious and rheumatoid arthritis, gout, myositis, pain syndromes and other joint pathologies.
Drug mixture improves blood circulation in the joints, warms, relieves pain. It compensates for the deficiency of microelements and metabolites in the lesions, eliminates mineral and protein imbalances.
Milk with propolis improves blood circulation in the joints, warms, relieves pain
Using the mixture inside, they treat polyarthritis - pathological conditions in which several joints simultaneously suffer. Prevent the occurrence of co-infections and inflammations.
Heated milk (125 ml) is mixed with 30 drops of tincture. Drink 3 times a day. The mixture is completely absorbed and gives a good therapeutic effect if it is consumed 2 hours before meals.
For external use, a wax film appears on the surface of the mixture when propolis milk is prepared. The viscous substrate is removed, and then used for applications (impose on sore joints).
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system require an integrated approach. Milk-propolis mixture is used in addition to drug therapy, physiotherapy, physiotherapy and massage.
Use in the pathologies of the male and female genitourinary system
Propolis in a mixture with milk is taken for cystitis, prostatitis, adenoma, gynecological diseases, pathologies of the kidneys. The medicine fills the lack of vitamins and minerals, raises immunity.
Thanks to him, urination is normalized, inflammatory processes take place, the size of tumors decreases, some neoplasms completely dissolve. In men, potency is restored, libido returns to women.
Propolis mixed with milk restores potency
For treatment, 30 drops of black wax extract are mixed with warm milk (125–250 ml). Drink consumed before meals. Treatment regimen: 10 days of taking the medicine, 10 days of rest, and again 10 days use the healing mixture. Before treatment, consult a doctor.
How to treat endocrine diseases
Bee glue with milk normalizes the hormonal background of the body. Restores and stabilizes the functioning of the endocrine glands. If the thyroid gland is impaired, drink 25–30 drops of alcoholic extract diluted in milk three times a day. Cure 30 days.
With type II diabetes, the drug:
- normalizes metabolism
- strengthens the immune system
- helps the body fight inflammation
- allows you to stabilize body weight,
- inhibits infections
- promotes the regeneration of damaged tissues.
После употребления средства падает давление, снижается концентрация «вредного» холестерина и сахара в крови.
Лекарство применяют следующим образом. Первый день: в 1 ст. ложку молока добавляют 1 каплю настойки пчелиного клея. Затем ежедневно прибавляют по одной капле экстракта узы. The marginal rate is 15 drops. Drink the solution three times a day.
After completing the course of treatment, they take a break of 10–15 days. Then resume receiving funds according to the above scheme. Full cycle - 6 months.
Without consultation of the doctor treatment is unacceptable! The drug reduces glucose. With a sharp drop in sugar, hypoglycemic coma may occur.
Application for skin diseases
Drinking milk and black wax is treated:
It has a soothing, wound healing, anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, regenerating effect, prevents the development of severe complications.
With psoriasis, a mixture of milk and propolis softens the skin, suppresses inflammation, relieves itching, restores damaged tissues
In psoriasis, the drug is used from 2-3 months to 1 year (the heavier the form of the disease, the longer the course of treatment).
Inside take a mixture prepared according to basic recipes. Daily use - a single dose before bedtime. The tool is recommended to use in combination with honey - 20-30 g per day.
For external use, olive or sea buckthorn oil (proportions 1: 1: 1) and 2-3 drops of alcohol extract are added to milk. The emulsion lubricates the affected skin. Components soften plaques, eliminate flaking, relieve itching, suppress inflammation, promote skin regeneration.
For eczema, use 10% tincture of bonds. 120 ml of milk mixed with 20-25 drops of alcohol extract. Drinking treated for 10 days, take a break. The full cycle of treatment is 5-6 months. Drink at night.
Alcohol or water extract of propolis, mixed with milk, stimulates the immune system, enhances the protective functions of the body. The mixture is given to adult patients and children.
The duration of the mixture is 5–7 days per month. Full treatment and prophylactic course - 6 months. Then follows a semi-annual break and a repetition of the prophylactic procedure.
For adults, the standard dosage is suitable: 20 drops per half glass of milk. Reception for the purpose of prevention - once a day at night. When immunity is weakened, the mixture is drunk twice a day.
For children from 3 to 12 years old, add an aqueous bee glue extract to milk. For teenagers from 12 years old, you can use an alcohol-containing solution. Single dose - 1 drop of tincture, multiplied by the child's age (for example, 7 years - 7 drops). For prophylaxis, the remedy is given before bedtime, for raising the immunity - twice a day.
Treatment of other pathologies
A mixture of milk and bonds helps to cope with neurotic and depressive conditions, pain in the spine, upper and lower extremities, varicose veins and thrombosis. They drink it in cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, atherosclerosis, menopause, gingivitis, stomatitis.
The drug eliminates alcohol, nicotine intoxication, headaches. Drinking improves blood circulation, relieves fatigue, insomnia, suppresses candidiasis.
The tool is used to treat complex diseases, when other drugs do not give a positive therapeutic effect.
Milk with propolis prevents the growth of benign and malignant neoplasms. Drug resolves tumors.
Single dose: 50 drops of the extract are added to 100 ml of milk. The mixture is drunk up to 5 times a day on an empty stomach.
If the product does not cause side reactions, the number of drops for one dose is increased to 70. The volume of milk remains the same - 100 ml.
Features of the treatment of children with propolis with milk
As mentioned earlier, only water extract of propolis is added to milk of children 3–12 years old. After 12 years for treatment use alcohol tincture.
Before using the treatment for children, pediatrician consultation is necessary.
A single dose for children 3–12 years of age is calculated based on the child’s age: 1 drop for each year (for example, if the baby is 3 years old, add 3 drops, 5 years - 5 drops). The volume of milk is 50–70 ml. The taste and healing properties of the mixture are improved by adding 1 tsp. honey
Usually the medicine is given once a day before bedtime. To enhance the therapeutic effect of the drug is taken by the child no more than twice a day.
Before treatment, consult a pediatrician. Children under 3 years old are not allowed to give black wax preparations.
Propolis with milk is a useful mixture for adults and children. But in the treatment of many diseases, the tool works in conjunction with other drugs prescribed by a doctor. Before using it, you should get a doctor's advice.
- The author: Svetlana Rogozinnikova
Hello, my name is Svetlana. Education: chemical engineer. She worked at school as a teacher of chemistry, biology, ecology. Rate this article:
Propolis with milk: use for children and adults Propolis with milk: use for children and adults1523
(3 votes, average: 2 of 5)
Warm spicy milk cocktail with propolis - a great folk remedy for use from many diseases. The magic drug acts on the body in a complex way: having set yourself the goal of getting rid of a sore throat, you will simultaneously cure and, for example, chronic gastritis, which has plagued for many years. But at the same time disappears without a trace and ... painful furuncle - the healing mixture perfectly eliminates skin problems.
Healing Propolis Milk Cocktail
Milk and propolis - these wonderful gifts of nature, having united, with redoubled strength, show all their best useful qualities, strengthen them and direct them to the good of man!
A drop of weed tincture with milk works wonders
One of the most amazing products of nature is propolis, ouza, bee glue. Scientists still cannot formulate with complete certainty: exactly how bees produce this inconspicuous resinous substance. It is believed that the Oza is a product of the fermentation of the bees springy sticky resin that they collect from plants and flavored with pollen additives.
Propolis is a unique healing substance produced by bees.
Nevertheless, people in ancient times noticed and appreciated the unique properties of this truly folk remedy. It was used to sterilize wounds and surgical instruments of the ancient Incas, who, by the way, even successfully performed trepanning of the skull! Each Roman legionnaire was obliged to carry a piece of propolis for the treatment of wounds. And the ancient Egyptians included bee glue in secret formulas drugs for embalming the bodies of the pharaohs.
Reliable bee glue barrier prevents a wide variety of infections from entering the hive.
Only the bees themselves know exactly why they need propolis. They simply could not survive without this strange substance - both solid and viscous, of all shades of brown. The hive uses all the properties of propolis. Protecting the life of the family and the peace of the bee house, the ouza works here as
By the way, modern pharmacology is not yet able to synthesize an effective natural antibiotic, which is part of the bee glue. Researchers have not yet fully decided on the way propolis can be used - there are still many grandiose discoveries in this industry.
Propolis hides many more secrets
Due to what is effective
But what is known today about the composition of this unique substance is impressive and attracts close attention of traditional healers. However, there is no stable formula for the usa - that the bees were able to collect, they made the glue very creatively and created it.
Bees have a creative approach to creating propolis
More than half of the propolis consists of waxes and resins, which in turn contain flavonoids, fatty and aromatic acids, alcohols and esters. Impurities of pollen are added proteins and amino acids. In addition, the composition of propolis contains a huge complex of vitamins and minerals, as well as sugars, steroids, lactones, ketones, quinones ...
The flavonoids richly represented in propolis are characterized by qualities that have a very beneficial effect on the human body. Thanks to these biologically active compounds, the use of propolis preparations:
- has an anti-inflammatory effect,
- stimulates the adrenal glands, pancreas and other endocrine glands,
- produces a bile and diuretic effect,
- improves blood circulation and elasticity of blood vessels
- kills infections and parasites.
All useful components and the best qualities of propolis are completely extracted into alcohol and are perfectly preserved in the form of such an extract. Alcohol tincture can be purchased at the pharmacy, but you can do it yourself. How to make propolis tincture by yourself? It's easy - you will need:
- Propolis - 100 grams,
- ethyl alcohol - 100 grams.
Propolis tincture on alcohol can be prepared independently.
- A little heat in the hands of propolis.
- When the bee glue softens, roll it into a thin cake and roll it into a loose roll.
- Soak the prepared propolis in the freezer for 8 to 12 hours.
- Grate the roll on a fine grater.
- The resulting chips pour high-quality alcohol.
- Capacity with tincture a cloth to cork and put in a dark cool place.
- The mixture must be vigorously shaken every day.
- Infusion lasts at least ten days, the optimal period is three weeks.
- Carefully filter and store away from sunlight.
The better the crushed propolis - the healthier the tincture is, from large pieces the extract will turn out weak
Infusion alcohol can be replaced by vodka, but in this case, the concentration of nutrients in the extract will be lower.
Preparation of alcohol extract from propolis - video
The first taste of life - milk, a unique set of nutrients and nutrients. In contrast to the mysterious propolis, the composition of milk is quite stable and investigated, as they say, up and down.
Milk is the first thing we taste
The composition of cow's milk - table
The content of nutrients is per 100 grams of milk
For medicinal purposes, milk is used as much as mankind exists. And the conscious use of this most valuable natural product has been going on for a very long time - the history of the domestication of the wild ancestors of cows, goats and sheep began about ten thousand years ago.
The legendary healers of antiquity Hippocrates and Avicenna recommended the use of milk for the treatment of all and especially children, and the milk of goats and asses was considered most useful.
Hippocrates considered goat milk one of the most useful products.
Since ancient times, this folk remedy has been used to heal from consumption and other diseases of the respiratory tract, to recover from serious illnesses and to strengthen them, stabilize the nervous system, and treat many internal organs and systems. One of the most famous beneficial properties of milk is that the highly concentrated calcium contained in it is easily absorbed by the human body. This also applies to other micro and macronutrients, of which there are up to fifty in milk.
Full use jug
In combination with milk, propolis is absorbed much easier and faster, and its active ingredients are targeted to be transported to diseased organs and tissues. The use of the mixture with convincing results gives convincing results:
- with colds and other diseases of upper respiratory tract (and their symptoms: cough, fever),
- diseases of the digestive system (gastritis, ulcers, pancreatitis),
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis and other inflammatory processes),
- problems of the genitourinary system of women and men
- diabetes and other endocrine diseases,
- in skin diseases
- to enhance immunity
- to normalize disorders of the nervous system: insomnia, neurosis, etc.
Milk sends propolis nutrients exactly where they are needed.
Propolis with milk without alcohol
In those cases where the use of alcohol is unacceptable, it is possible to do without it. Have to take
- milk - 0.5 liters,
- crushed propolis - 1 tablespoon.
Propolis milk - alcohol is not needed
- Bring the milk to a boil, with constant stirring pour in pieces of propolis.
- Reduce the heat to a minimum and hold the mixture on it for a quarter of an hour, without stopping stirring.
- Still hot strain the milk through a double layer of gauze.
- When the mixture cools, a layer of wax will rise and harden to the surface - it must be carefully removed.
- The drug is ready, it quickly deteriorates, and therefore must be stored in the refrigerator.
Such a non-alcoholic cocktail treats colds well: it relieves inflammation, fever and softens cough, helps with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, strengthens the immune system and mobilizes the body's defenses, heals eczema, normalizes women's cycles.
The norm of taking milk propolis broth: dessert spoon three times a day before meals. For the prevention of a folk remedy drink during the week, the treatment course takes from two to three weeks.
From all diseases it is more useful for us - options for the use of healing mixture
Powerful anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties of propolis milkshake have a wide range of applications. For treatment, in most cases, in the absence of contraindications, a mixture of milk with an alcohol extract of bee glue is used. Making it easier than the non-alcoholic version.
Milk and propolis tincture - the perfect healing tandem
Regular intake of propolis milk heals the pancreas and gradually normalizes its functions. Two alternative treatment options are used.
- Grind the propolis in small chips.
- A little, at the tip of a knife, pour propolis chips into boiling milk (1 cup).
- Stir until dissolved, cool to a comfortable temperature.
- Drink before bed, an hour and a half after dinner.
- Prepare the usual alcohol mixture: 20 drops of propolis tincture per half glass of milk.
- If the pancreas does not respond well to milk, it is enough to mix a tablespoon of it in a glass of water, where to pour the tincture.
- To accept for the night, only in a warm kind.
Pancreitis is a serious disease, folk remedies can play only a supporting role in its treatment.
Pancreatitis is treated for a long time, at least six months. Ten-day courses of treatment are interspersed with three-week breaks. Strict diet is required.
The treatment of type 2 diabetes can be carried out as follows:
- 1st day - 1 drop of tincture per tablespoon of warm boiled milk,
- 2nd day - 2 drops,
- 3rd day - 3 drops,
- 4th day - 4 drops,
- from the 5th day until the end of the treatment - 5 drops per tablespoon of milk.
Diabetes is treated for a long time
The treatment is long, up to six months. A cure is taken every morning on an empty stomach, you can have breakfast not earlier than in half an hour.
For the treatment of eczema, boils, stomatitis
Internal use of alcohol tinctures with milk helps to get rid of skin diseases - both acute and chronic. Natural medicine is taken in the usual way, in courses of ten days.
Milk propolis is a wonderful remedy for treating the upper respiratory tract in children. Colds, sore throats, and bronchial diseases go away quickly and without complications, along with all of their unpleasant symptoms: high fever, cough and runny nose. The healing cocktail is recommended from the age of two.
Milk with propolis is indispensable for the treatment of children.
The optimal dose of tincture for half a cup of milk is easy to calculate: the number of drops should correspond to the age of the child (3 years - 3 drops, 5 years - 5 drops, etc.). Make the medicine tasty so that the children drink it more willingly - add a spoonful of honey to it. Remember that the temperature of the milk at the same time should not exceed 40 degrees, otherwise there will be no benefit from honey. And be sure to find out in advance if your baby is allergic to these products.
To protect against colds, be sure to spend two preventive courses for your child - in spring and autumn.
Do not be afraid of the alcohol content in the propolis tincture. The doses are so microscopic that he will not bring harm to the child.
In no case do not set yourself a diagnosis yourself, according to the symptoms from the Internet, and the more so do not prescribe in the same way the use of drugs for healing. Self-treatment has not yet brought anyone to good. Only a qualified doctor is able to accurately determine which disease you suffer from, prescribe an individual treatment regimen and, in particular, advise on specific dosages and terms of taking propolis with milk - if this is a folk remedy indicated in your case. But take it only as an auxiliary element of the main treatment.
There are few contraindications, but they are significant. The individual intolerance of the components of the mixture is possible: lactose intractable or allergic to honey - these options categorically exclude the use of funds.
The activity of propolis is incredibly high - consider this and do not allow overdose
We should not forget that propolis tincture contains alcohol. Therefore, the healing cocktail should be used with caution and only after consulting with a doctor to apply during the period of gestation and breastfeeding of the child. Компромиссным решением для беременных и маленьких детей может быть значительное уменьшение дозировки, но всё же лучше заменить спиртовую основу прополисной вытяжки на воду либо приготовить прополис на молоке без спирта по приведённому выше рецепту.
Очень важно соблюдать регулярность приёма, правила и дозировки, соответствующие заболеванию. Propolis is a very active substance, and overdosing it can do more harm than good.
Two wonderful gifts of nature in one drug - propolis with milk. This is a true masterpiece of traditional medicine, which not only heals isolated illnesses, but also restores the health of the whole organism, gives it a clear vision for the future: no longer get sick!
Professional journalist, professional in specialty, 30-year work experience in print and electronic media, large advertising and PR campaigns. author, co-author and editor of two dozen books on various subjects. Nominee and winner of literary contests.
Propolis is a unique natural remedy that helps in the treatment of many diseases. It consists of many components that help prevent the development of various bacteria and viruses, as well as contributing to immunity strengthening organism.
Bee product is a sticky substance with a pleasant smell and a specific taste. The milk added to propolis enhances the anti-inflammatory effect and softens the taste of the product as a whole.
Useful properties of propolis with milk
Propolis tincture with milk is more effective than water-cooked. Milk contains substances extracting water and fats from bee glue, as well as increasing the beneficial properties of propolis. The composition of the honey product contains important substances that enhance the body's immunity: amino acids, vitamins, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, potassium, albumin. The bee product itself has the following properties:
- has antimicrobial and antibacterial effect,
- reduces the inflammatory process in the body,
- has antifungal property,
- boosts the body's immunity,
- promotes wound healing
- has an antioxidant effect
- fills the body with energy.
Propolis itself is an excellent remedy for colds and viral diseases. In combination with milk, it becomes even more effective. This tincture helps in the treatment of influenza and respiratory diseases. In addition, the tool improves the well-being of a person calms the nervous system and contributes to the normalization of sleep.
What treats propolis and milk
Milk-based propolis tincture perfectly treats the following diseases:
- catarrhal diseases
- facilitates the course of tuberculosis,
- helps to normalize cholesterol levels
- gastritis, pancreatitis and other diseases of the stomach,
- gallbladder disease,
- eczema and other skin problems
- relieves menstrual pain
- contributes to the normalization of the mental state of a person.
In addition, the propolis remedy enhances the immunity of the person as a whole and improves overall health. Therefore, it can be used as preventive measures.
The use of propolis with milk for children
Young children suffering from coughing and rattling, it will be important to use a simple method of preparing propolis tincture with milk. The use of this tool is recommended for children over 3 years. To do this, take 1⁄2 small spoons of bee glue and mix with melted goat or other fat. This mixture smears the chest, back and heels of the child. After that, the child must be carefully warmed and allowed to drink warm milk with honey. Such a compress can be done at night. With the help of this tool is warming up the body, which helps to relieve cough.
An excellent remedy for children over 12 years old with a cold is propolis milk. You can prepare it as follows: 1/3 teaspoon of tincture is mixed in a glass of warm milk and add a small piece of butter. The mixture should be drunk at night.
Propolis Treatment with Adult Milk
Propolis tincture with milk is an effective natural remedy for treating colds, it can be used to easily cope with the disease literally overnight. For colds and stomachic diseases, propolis with milk is used equally. To do this, a few drops of propolis alcohol tincture mixed with hot milk. The solution should be drunk at night. Experts recommend using the tool after preparing for bed, that is, immediately after drinking propolis tincture, go to bed.
Note that the remedy should be drunk with breaks, because its constant use reduces efficiency. For the treatment of colds propolis tincture is used until recovery. However, no more than 10 days with a break of a maximum of 3 weeks.
To improve immunity and prevent flu or cold, the drug is taken within 7 days. When treating a stomach ulcer or gastritis, propolis tincture is taken for 10 days. The duration of the course is about 6 months.
How to make tincture
As a rule, propolis is very rarely used in its pure form. It happens that a small piece of bee glue is absorbed in the mouth with a sore throat. Often used propolis tincture with milk. It will be pleasant to the taste not only adults but also children.
It is very important when preparing the propolis tincture to observe the necessary proportions. Even with a slight deviation, an allergic reaction or other side effects may occur.
When cooking, you can use pure propolis or alcohol tincture. Consider the basic recipes for propolis with milk:
- Boil 0.5 liters of milk, add 2 tbsp. l propolis and mix thoroughly. Mix the mixture on low heat for 15–20 minutes. It is necessary constantly interfere the mixture so that the milk does not burn. Broth must be drained and cooled. After remove the film and put in the refrigerator. The finished product is used to improve immunity. Take tincture of 1 tbsp. l before eating.
- The sedative recipe is very simple. To do this, 200 ml of boiled milk should be mixed with 1 tsp. bee glue. The resulting mixture is filtered and cooled. Drink a remedy necessary before bedtime.
- Alcoholic propolis tincture can also be used in recipes. 100 ml of boiled milk is mixed with 25 drops of alcohol tincture. For children, apply water tincture. For this, 2−4 drops are added to the pre-boiled milk and mixed. When preparing an aqueous tincture, water and propolis will be required. First, rub 30 g of bee glue on a fine grater and add 100 ml of cold water. Within an hour, the resulting mixture was boiled in a water bath. In this case, it is imperative to mix the solution. After the mixture must be filtered.
How is propolis with milk useful?
Many folk healers and specialists in the field of medicine are known for the healing properties of bee paste. An amazing product helps to cleanse the body of toxins, and also has the following effect:
- Pain reliever
- Wound healing.
A universal remedy quickly relieves a painful cough and relieves pain, swelling in the throat, boosts immune forces, actively fights pathogenic bacterial flora, suppresses inflammation, promotes sputum discharge and gets rid of a cold. This is a great alternative to modern drugs and immunomodulators, many of which have serious adverse reactions and contraindications.
Vitamins of group B, C, E, PP, A, as well as phosphorus, magnesium, albumin, potassium, calcium are concentrated in the milky solution. The unique tandem restores metabolic processes, supports the work of the urinary, cardiovascular and nervous systems, improves the functioning of the brain, liver, gall bladder and kidneys. Prevents stone formation and stagnant processes.
What illnesses helps drink?
Doctors recommend taking an elixir for the following diseases:
Alcohol tincture with propolis is mixed with milk and helps to treat chronic or acute tuberculosis, peptic ulcer and other pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract. Natural drink shows excellent results in diseases of the female genitalia, liver and gallbladder, with nervous breakdowns.
How to make propolis milk?
The use of propolis tincture with milk has practically no contraindications and is recommended immediately when the first symptoms of the disease appear, for example, a runny nose and a sore throat. It is important to prepare the elixir with natural raw materials, non-GMO, antibiotics and carcinogens. To do this, fresh propolis is bought directly from the apiary or in a store of high-quality beekeeping products.
The recipe for propolis-milk mixture is very simple. You will need warm milk (500 ml) and a couple of spoons of propolis, finely grated. The solution is boiled over low heat for 25 minutes. Then cool, pass through a gauze or a sieve, remove the frozen crust from the top of wax. Milk drink is stored in the refrigerator for several days.
There is another way to make a healthy drink. In a slightly warmed milk (preferably homemade) add a few drops of alcoholic propolis tincture. It is not worth long to think how many drops of propolis to add. There are about 25 drops of alcohol solution for 150-200 ml of milk. Take a remedy in the form of heat, but not hot.
For a child over 7 years old, the proportions of ingredients are reduced. For 50 ml of fresh milk there are 2-5 drops of tincture on water. Natural medicine is better to drink before bedtime so that the treatment is as effective as possible.
Rules of application
To maximize the therapeutic qualities of a natural product, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Infusion with milk drink before bedtime. The drink has a sedative effect, accelerates falling asleep, has a beneficial effect on the work of the nervous system, relieves its overstrain.
- Long-term treatment with a milk-propolis cocktail is not shown. Over time, he loses his healing qualities. The body gets used, viruses adapt. A five-day course is enough to maintain immunity.
- Fresh propolis with milk helps with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, especially often recurrent. Gastroenterologists recommend taking a folk remedy several times a year for prevention, but not more than 5 days in a row.
- In case of a cold, pneumonia, prolonged bronchitis, the intake of propolis drink is prolonged for 10 days in order to hold the body, stop the infectious process, heal the affected mucous membranes and quickly release sputum.
For those who do not know what cures propolisnoe milk, will be the discovery that the sweet drink helps to cope with chronic pancreatitis and its exacerbations. This is an inflammation in the pancreas that causes many unpleasant symptoms. It is provoked by a prolonged intake of alcohol, pathogenic microbes, malfunctions in the development of digestive enzymes.
Natural paste has antibacterial properties, normalizes hormones and tones the tissues of the body, contributes to their natural regeneration. This is an amazing recipe for traditional medicine, which helps to quickly overcome the disease in combination with pharmaceutical means. In ½ liter of milk dissolve 20 drops of alcoholic propolis tincture. When recurrent pancreatitis take elixir three times a day, half an hour before meals.
Milk and propolis against ENT pathologies
Since ancient times, bee glue has been used to treat protracted coughs, colds, diseases of the hearing organs, bronchi and lungs. To facilitate breathing, 5 grams of pure product is dissolved in 50 ml of vodka or alcohol. The solution is infused weekly in a dark place and taken daily 3 times a day.
Warm milk elixir well treats pharyngitis and tonsillitis. It is combined with honey inhalations. Additionally, traditional healers recommend wiping the sore throat with alcohol or water tincture.
If a person suffers from purulent or chronic otitis, a healthy drink with warm milk and propolis tincture (30 drops of elixir per glass of milk) will help. The last remedy is sold in a pharmacy, if there is no time for its independent preparation.
For the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
Real reviews of people on the Internet and on the forums indicate that the healing drink with a bee product can get rid of many gastrointestinal diseases:
Milk-propolis cocktail restores the work of the digestive organs, stops the reproduction of the pathogenic bacterium Helicobacter pylori. It stabilizes the human condition, preventing bloating, painful spasms, bad breath, and stool disorders.
For a full recovery, you will need a 2-week course of therapy. Bee glue, dissolved in milk, acts like a probiotic, restoring the microflora of the intestinal tract.
To relieve the symptoms of acute gastritis and the onset of scarring in peptic ulcer disease, it is useful to add kalanchoe juice (a few drops) to the propolis milk and a tablespoon of natural honey from the apiary. It is advisable to use together with milk and propolis burdock, oats, flax, to enhance the therapeutic result from the use of folk remedies.
Propolisno-milky drink for children
An incredibly healthy drink is made from low-fat milk and freshly ground propolis. It is recommended to take children not younger than 7 years. Bee glue is dissolved in a water bath and given to the child overnight or several times a day on an empty stomach. This is an indispensable drug, if the baby often gets cold, suffers from upper respiratory tract infections, drinks antibiotics for a long time, complains of weakness and apathy.
Milk elixir dulls cough, relieves inflammation in the throat, boosts immune forces, makes it possible to get enough sleep and not toss and turn from agonizing coughing attacks. The main thing is to give it to a child only after an allergy test. For this, a small piece of paste is applied to the wrist. If the skin is not swollen, not red, rash does not appear, the tool is safe for the child's body.
Tincture with milk during pregnancy
In the waiting period for a baby, some women use traditional medicine methods for treating a particular ailment. A mixture of milk and propolis for them is a very effective and safe solution for maintaining immunity and the normal course of pregnancy.
Alcohol tincture is contraindicated, so an aqueous solution or fresh raw materials, as well as homemade non-fat milk, are suitable for making a drink. It is pre-boiled for several minutes in an enamel saucepan. Cool and dissolve a piece of propolis.
You will need the help of an experienced doctor and drug therapy. The propolis drink, in turn, neutralizes the negative effects of the pills, cleanses the body and eliminates intoxication.
Reviews on the use of tincture with bee glue and milk
Oksana, 65 years old:
“With the whole family we drink a course of milk propolis mixture several times a year. It perfectly tones the body, gives extra strength, eliminates dysbiosis and intestinal disorders. Prevents viral and infectious diseases. Especially in children and grandchildren. The latter grow strong and healthy. All thanks to the unique properties of the bee product. ”
Dmitry, 25 years old:
“I have suffered from pancreatitis since childhood. Previously, only pills were saved, but they did not cure the disease, and only for a while did they dull the pain and other unpleasant manifestations. On the advice of a doctor, he recently supplemented the treatment of the sore with useful propolis. He bought his tincture in a pharmacy, mix it with milk and drink this drink for the night. Sleep has become much stronger. I do not observe pancreatitis relapses for half a year already, although they used to be almost every month. ”
Lydia, 46 years old:
“I support a sick stomach with herbal preparations and milk with propolis. Buying a product from a neighbor. He is an experienced beekeeper and does not use any antibiotics and stabilizers. I spread a slice of paste in hot milk. Drink accept week. It improves intestinal motility, removes flatulence, bloating, pain and heaviness, which is often after eating. "
What treats milk with propolis tincture?
Propolis is the basis for the preparation of various tinctures: on water, alcohol or milk. The last option due to the presence of dairy product is distinguished by a high content of minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium), and also vitamins (A, groups B, C, D, E).
The exact composition of the bee glue differs, depending on the season and the diversity of vegetation around the apiary. The product may consist of more than 50 components, among which:
provitamin A, useful for sight
calcium, which regulates the permeability of blood vessel walls, the excitability of the cerebral cortex and the rhythm of the heart
iron for normalization of intracellular metabolism and blood recovery
Zinc, which is part of the hormone insulin and provides normal carbohydrate metabolism (the absorption of sugar by the body)
manganese regulates blood cholesterol and metabolic processes, enhances the work of insulin
amino acids that supply the body with energy are responsible for the normal functioning of all vitamins and enzymes
flavonoids inhibit the multiplication of viruses and slow the growth of cancer cells, have anti-inflammatory effects
Самое популярное предназначение тандема этих продуктов - против простуды и ОРЗ. Они оказывают антимикробное, противовирусное и противовоспалительное воздействие. Кроме того, “пчелиный клей” в сочетании с молоком запускает процессы регенерации - они выводят токсичные вещества, которые накопились в тканях во время болезни.
Статьи в тему :
Молоко с настойкой прополиса часто дают от кашля детям и взрослым. Drink envelops the throat, warms, relieves spasm and activates expectoration of sputum from the lungs. In parallel, the folk remedy helps to strengthen the immune system and improve overall health, which also speeds up the healing process. Milk with propolis is recommended to be used for pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis, laryngitis, bronchitis and pneumonia.
Propolis tincture with milk also helps with pancreatitis, ulcers and gastritis due to its powerful anti-inflammatory effect. Preventive reception of "bee glue" reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, cataracts, diseases of the cardiovascular and nervous system. It can be used as an adjunct in the treatment of tuberculosis.
Also noteworthy is the positive effect of tincture on the work of the male and female urinary systems. For the representatives of the stronger sex, the use of the drug will be the key to the prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction, impotence, prostatitis and low sperm motility. Women regular use will help to normalize the menstrual and ovulatory schedule.
The antibacterial properties of propolis with milk are also used to treat external injuries, including dental diseases (stomatitis, periodontal disease) and various injuries of the skin (acne, burns, frostbite, boils, etc.).
You can buy propolis directly from our apiary "Sweet Honey".
Propolis tincture with milk: a recipe
There are several options for making propolis tincture in milk. Classic recipe:
Step 1: grind propolis. To do this, you need to put it in the freezer, the substance will become brittle and fragile, so it will be grated, for example. It is important not to overdo the bee glue in the cold, otherwise some of the nutrients will disappear - a maximum of 60 minutes.
Step 2: Mix 2-3 tablespoons of milk with 500 ml. The percentage of fat content in the product does not affect the medicinal properties of the tincture. However, whole milk is more nutritious, it can be used if there is poor appetite during the illness.
Step 3: Cook in a water bath or low heat for 15 minutes, stirring regularly, until solid particles dissolve.
Step 4: cool the mixture, remove the frozen wax crust. Leave to infuse in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Propolis can be added to milk in the form of an alcohol tincture. 70-degree alcohol perfectly extracts useful substances, is stored for a long time, and it can be prepared once in large portions. Recipe:
For alcohol tinctures, you need to take propolis and alcohol in the ratio of 1:10 for a solution of 10%. If you need to prepare 20% propolis tincture, the ratio is increased to 2:10. Bee glue to freeze and chop, then pour the chips with alcohol and place in the cool, away from ultraviolet radiation. Infuse for two weeks, every 48 hours shaking contents. Before use, strain. In ⅔ cup of heated milk add 25-30 drops of 10% tincture. The dosage of the child is reduced to 10-12 drops per 1 cup of liquid.
The finished alcohol tincture under the right conditions is stored for up to 5 years. To do this, the container should be placed in a dark cool place so that the temperature does not exceed +25 degrees.
Articles in the subject :
How to take propolis tincture with milk for adults?
Propolis tincture with milk and honey is drunk with a cold every hour for 1 teaspoon. With prevention or near recovery, you need to drink 15 minutes before a meal during the week. For maximum effect, a glass of milk with propolis is taken at night. The same method is suitable for alcoholic liqueur, which is mixed with warm milk.
When gastritis means drink in small portions - 40 ml every 2 hours. The course of treatment is 4 days, after which the procedure should be repeated after 3 days.
Drinking with milk and honey helps with inflammation of the urinary system and kidney disease. To do this, use propolis tincture in alcohol and diluted with 200 ml of milk according to the recipe. In a hot solution put 1 tablespoon of honey. Take a drink before bedtime, after which it is good to wrap up at night
Drink with honey drink with a stomach ulcer according to the same recipe. The medicine is taken three times a day, 20-30 minutes before meals. The course of therapy is 21 days.
For the treatment of prostatitis, it is necessary to add 30 drops of propolis alcohol tincture to the milk-honey solution. The procedure is carried out twice a day for half an hour before meals.
It is important not to exceed the treatment time. For the prevention and treatment of colds, medication is 7 days. In chronic diseases every 10 days, you need to take a break, unless a different regimen is indicated. Otherwise, the body will quickly become accustomed, and the medicine will not give the desired effect.
Milk with propolis tincture for children
Milk may contain propolis in pure form or as an alcohol tincture. For children it is better to spend time and brew a bee product with milk. If this is not possible, then you need to give 20% propolis alcohol tincture. With milk with the same amount of propolis, the child will receive a smaller dose of alcohol than when consumed with a 10% solution.
Dosage for children:
up to 1 year - not recommended
1-3 years - 3-5 drops to a glass of milk
3-6 years old - 6-8 drops to a glass of milk
6-12 years old - 10-12 drops to a glass of milk
Propolis tincture on alcohol with milk is recommended for use to children only after prior consultation with a doctor.
Propolis tincture with milk: contraindications
Due to its natural composition, the use of medication does not give side effects. However, before starting treatment, it is necessary to visit a doctor. The few contraindications include:
susceptibility to allergic reactions
allergic to honey and propolis in particular
type II diabetes
serious metabolic disorders
Propolis tincture quickly relieves cold symptoms. However, with more serious infections, such treatment is not enough and it is necessary to supplement the therapy with medicines prescribed by a doctor.
Articles in the topic:
Propolis + milk = health
Propolis is a product produced by bees during the processing of adhesives collected from various plants. It is a dense plasticine mass with a specific color (dark green, gray or brown) and smell. The taste of this product is bitter-hot. It is poorly soluble in water, but easy - in alcohol. People knew about the healing properties of propolis in ancient times. His Greek name suggests that he was known in ancient Greece. Translated: “about” - before, “policy” - a city, means - “in front of a city”. Attentive Hellenes noticed that the bees carefully smeared with propolis all the cracks in their home, and in the winter - and the entrance. This is not surprising, thus they protect their "city".
After all, this substance has powerful anti-putrid, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Not for nothing, even the priests of ancient Egypt actively used propolis in the mummification of the dead pharaohs and in medicine. Use it to treat various ailments today. To do this, use this substance in its natural form, tablets, water infusion, alcohol tincture, ointment, oil extract, paste. Consider the use of propolis in another form, namely with milk.
Should I tell you about the benefits of milk and its unique composition. Frankly speaking, if you are a mammal, then milk is the product that will be perceived by your body naturally and in accordance with the laws of Nature. Interestingly, propolis itself, a poorly soluble product, literally dissolves in milk when it is heated and begins to act in tandem, reaching every cell in the body.
Colds, SARS, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma
- For colds, coughs, sore throat and fever, they prepare such a drug. Boil 300 milliliters of milk, add one tablespoon of purified and crushed propolis. Boil the mixture on a quiet fire, stirring it constantly. After that, the brew is filtered through a fine sieve and allowed to cool. Elements of hardened wax are removed from the surface of the drink. Take the drug for the disease in a teaspoon every hour. In order to prevent colds and diseases of upper respiratory tract drink drink a teaspoon 15 minutes before meals for 7 days.
- With ARVI and flu, coughing, and increased body temperature, it is helpful to drink a glass of hot milk with propolis tincture at night. To do this, pour 45 drops of the alcohol drug and stir.
Diseases of the digestive tract, gastritis, gallbladder, pancreas, nephritis, cystitis
- For the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract, gastritis, pancreatitis, duodenitis, cholecystitis also take milk (600 ml). Boil it with 3 tablespoons of minced pure “black wax”. (Before that, propolis is placed in the freezer to harden.) Filter and take 40 ml every two hours for 4 days. Then make a break in 3 days and repeat the course. Subsequent treatments alternate with a three-month break.
- You can make a healing drink, using the usual (pharmacy) alcohol tincture of propolis. For a glass of hot milk, take 40 drops, stir and drink for inflammatory diseases of the abdominal organs just before bedtime for 5 days.
- When gastritis is recommended to prepare and take such a healing composition. For 100 milliliters of propolis tincture take 10 milliliters of rosehip or sea buckthorn oil. Bring the mixture to a boil and filter through a fine sieve. Cool. Take the drug with milk 30 drops in 40–60 minutes before meals three times a day for two weeks. After a week break, repeat the treatment. The tool is stored in a cold place.
- For kidney or bladder disease, a mixture of milk, propolis and honey is used. In 200 milliliters of milk add 30 drops of tincture of propolis or a tablespoon of chopped product. In a hot mixture put one tablespoon of honey. Drink just before bedtime and well wrapped in a blanket.
- This recipe is used to treat stomach ulcers. For 200 ml of hot milk take 60 drops of propolis alcohol tincture (30%). The resulting composition is divided into three portions. Take the medicine three times a day 30 minutes before a meal for 3 weeks.
- Treatment of gastric or duodenal ulcers is more effective if honey is added to the propolis with milk. For a glass of hot milk, take 50 drops of tincture and add a teaspoon of honey. Take a drink three to four times a day before meals for 21 days.
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial qualities of propolis help get rid of pancreatitis. In 100 ml of milk ½ teaspoon of propolis alcohol tincture (10%) is diluted. Drink the remedy on an empty stomach in the morning and immediately before bedtime. Soon, thanks to the regeneration of the mucous membrane of the gland, the integrity of the organ will be restored. In this composition it is useful to add honey.
- Traditional medicine successfully treats with the help of propolis and gastroduodenal milk. Preparing such a healing mixture: 10 g of walnuts crushed in a mortar and 220 ml of milk, boil. Add one teaspoon of honey and 30 drops of propolis tincture. All mixed and take the drug in three doses during the day before meals. By the evening, the pain will significantly decrease, nausea will subside and the belching will stop.
Prostatitis, adenoma, vesiculitis and other diseases of the genitourinary system in men
- For the treatment of prostatitis prepare such a mixture. In 50 ml warm milk in the amount of 50 ml pour 20 drops of propolis alcohol tincture. Stir and drink this dose three times a day. For diseases of the genitourinary system in men, along with propolis milk, it is recommended to take 5 g of propolis, purified from various impurities, twice a day, twice a day before meals. To obtain the greatest therapeutic effect, it should be placed under the tongue and left to complete resorption.
- Chronic prostatitis, adenoma, vesiculitis and other diseases of the male genitourinary system can be cured as follows. 30 grams of fresh propolis is dissolved in one liter of hot milk. Take the drug three times a day for 40 minutes before meals.
Joint pain, gout, arthritis, rheumatism
- Propolis also helps with joint pain of various etiologies. For the treatment of arthritis, gout or rheumatism, such a mixture is prepared for ingestion. 10 grams of solid propolis is ground into powder and poured 150 ml of alcohol. Give brew. Take the tincture with a small amount of warm milk daily in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. In addition, propolis tincture is used for external use: compresses and lotions.
Violation of the menstrual cycle, fibroids, inflammation of the appendages
- 15 drops of propolis tincture per 100 milliliters of milk at night gives anesthetic and anti-inflammatory effect for strong menstrual pains and pains for adnexitis.
- Traditional medicine offers to treat uterine fibroids as follows. Three times a day, an hour before meals, they take a mixture: 50 milliliters of milk and 15 drops of 30% alcoholic propolis. Treatment is carried out by courses: they drink the remedy for 25 days, then they take a 10-day break and repeat. Due to the antitumor property of propolis, myoma gradually decreases and disappears.
- Myoma is treated with propolis water extract. Prepare a thick extract (30%). Within a month, it is taken before meals, dissolved in warm milk. Additionally, with the medication taken overnight, tampons soaked in the extract are inserted into the vagina.
Diabetes and other diseases of the endocrine system
- Against high blood sugar, take 30% propolis tincture with milk. Dosage and administration: 1 tbsp. spoon tincture diluted in milk. Take 4 times a day before meals for at least 40–45 days. (Prepare the tincture: 12 g of bee product pour 100 ml of alcohol, insist 18-21 days).
- Normalizes the thyroid gland and the entire endocrine system such a tool from the arsenal of popular recipes. 20 drops of tincture diluted in a small amount of milk. Take the medicine 5 times a day 15 minutes before meals. The course of treatment: at least 3, 5 months.
- When diffuse or nodular goiter, impaired thyroid function, it is recommended to take 20% propolis tincture with milk three times a day, 40 drops each. The course of treatment with monthly breaks of 1 year.
Skin diseases, burns, wounds
- For the treatment of suppurating wounds, burns, boils, eczema and acne in folk medicine, a remedy for external and internal use is proposed - propolis milk. It is prepared as follows: for 0.5 liters of hot milk take 50 grams of propolis (crushed). Boil the composition on a calm fire for 5–7 minutes. Filter and pour into sterilized glass jar. A wax layer is removed from the cooled surface of the milk. The finished product is used for compresses, lotions and washing wounds. Inside it is taken twice a day, two tablespoons.
- To improve the protective functions of the body and improve resistance to infections, traditional medicine also recommends drinking propolis with milk and honey. For the ego, no more than 4 g of bee glue, 100–150 ml of hot milk and a teaspoon will be required. Course: 1 month. Such recreational and preventive courses are useful to conduct before the onset of cold weather and the season of the flu epidemic.
Nuances of treating children with propolis with milk
Propolis can be treated with milk and children. However, up to 6 years old should be prepared with a significantly reduced proportion of ingredients. For half a cup of milk, add just 4 drops of propolis alcohol tincture.
After 6 years, the dosage of the bee product is gradually increased. Warm milk with propolis quickly relieves cold symptoms in children, increases the body's defenses. Drug give before bedtime. The only thing that should be done before using propolis is to make sure that the child is not allergic to bee products.