Alcohol products have firmly consolidated their positions in the consumer market. However, despite all the variety of alcohol, you often want something unusual. You can improve the taste of store products or make a new drink at home.
The most common drinks, which are very easy to make at home, are moonshine, made according to the recipes of home brew for moonshine and tincture. The latter can be prepared with all sorts of fruit additives.
One of the most popular and most delicious strawberry tincture is considered. Thanks to its delicate taste and fruit aroma, the drink will appeal to both men and women.
Tincture of strawberries can be prepared in alcohol, vodka and moonshine.
Strawberry liqueur recipe for vodka
The easiest and fastest to prepare is strawberry liqueur on vodka. Prepare it in two ways.
The fastest way is:
- mix in 0.5 liter of vodka 100-150 ml of strawberry jam and leave to infuse for 3-5 hours in a dark and cool place.
- Further, the tincture should be filtered and removed to cool in the refrigerator.
The second method is considered long, but the taste is more tender. This tincture is made on the basis of fresh strawberries. To make a strawberry liqueur made from fresh strawberries you will need:
- strawberry 200 gr,
- sugar 50 gr,
- 0.5 liters of vodka
- Strawberries should be thoroughly washed and mixed with sugar.
- When sugar dissolves and strawberries give juice, it needs to be ground through a strainer and added to the alcohol base.
- To stand the tincture of strawberries on vodka is worth at least 5 days in a cold, dark place.
- After this period, the tincture must be carefully filtered, poured into clean bottles and cooled.
Strawberry Liqueur Recipe
This recipe is the most aggressive to taste, but is best suited for long storage. To prepare a strawberry liqueur on alcohol, it is important to observe all proportions.
- At 1 liter of pure alcohol will need 1 kg of strawberries and 250-300 grams of sugar or powdered sugar.
- As in the previous method, strawberries should be washed and covered with sugar, rubbed through a sieve and pour alcohol.
- Infusion time 12-15 hours.
- Filter the finished tincture and pour into clean bottles, carefully sealing them for long-term storage.
Before use, the tincture can be diluted with chilled water to taste.
Recipe for strawberry liqueur on moonshine
The recipe for tincture of strawberries on moonshine is the most difficult to prepare. For its preparation you need high-quality, well-purified alcohol. It is best to cook it yourself, according to the recipes of home brew.
This is not a very complicated process, especially if you choose and buy a good quality moonshine still (we recommend choosing a machine with a Luxstahl distillation column or a Hlynov brand of suction head). Make it very easy if you read the reviews of the moonshine.
- At 1 liter of moonshine need 300 grams of strawberries and 100 grams of sugar.
- Strawberries should be washed, mixed with moonshine and removed in a dark place for 20-25 days.
- After that, add sugar to the tincture and shake well every 2-3 hours throughout the day.
- The next day, the tincture must be carefully drained and poured into containers.
Whatever recipe you choose for cooking, it is important to comply with all conditions for their storage. It is preferable to store strawberry tincture in a dark and cool place. Before use, it should be cooled or served with ice.
Basic rules when cooking berry drink
The traditional, original and just favorite recipes are popular among the people tincture of strawberries at home, which differ in the composite set of components, method of preparation, the condition of preservation of the finished drink. But all these recipes combine the basic rules that must be followed in the process of making a product.
- To make a quality drink, use only homemade fruit. Instead of strawberries, strawberries can be used as a basis, and the period of infusion of the drink will be reduced. Fruits pick ripe, but not overripe, with no signs of plant disease and mold. Before preparing the raw materials you need to wash well and get rid of the stalk, otherwise the tincture of strawberries will get an unpleasant earthy flavor.
- When insisting alcohol on the fruit, you should use a wide container of transparent glass with a tight-fitting lid, which is not recommended to open, more often laid, shake, mix and transfer to avoid deterioration of the product.
- In the process of infusion, the container with the contents should be in a room with a temperature in the range of 18-25 degrees. Non-observance of the temperature regime may adversely affect the taste characteristics of the liqueurs.
- The finished drink is not recommended to keep in large containers, as over time it will lose its qualities of taste and aroma. Therefore, it is better to use a glass sealed container, the volume of which is 0.5 liters or 1 liter.
Pouring is a great help for sincere conversations with close friends over a cup of tea, cakes and fruit. They are considered women's drink, but, believe me, there are quite a few men who will gladly drink a glass or two of sweet memories of summer. And as a supplement to the cocktail of stronger and bitter drinks, strawberry liqueur is just right.
Use the proposed recipes, like the article and recommend it to your friends via social networks.
Classic strawberry tincture
The simplest option, the amount of sugar can be changed at your discretion and sweeten the drink after filtration.
- vodka (moonshine, alcohol 40-45%) - 1 liter,
- strawberry berries - 1 kg,
- sugar - 300 grams.
1. Berries and sugar placed in a three-liter jar, pour vodka. Alcohol should overlap the strawberry layer by at least 2-3 cm.
2. Close the jar tightly with the lid, leave for 45 days in a dark place at room temperature. Every 3-4 days shake vigorously to better dissolve sugar.
3. Strain the strawberry tincture through gauze and cotton (it will become more transparent), then pour into bottles and tightly close with traffic jams. Shelf life in the refrigerator or basement - 3-4 years. Fortress - 26-28 degrees.Strawberries on vodka
Strawberry Lemon Tincture
Drink with a memorable red hue and a slight citrus aftertaste.
- lemon - 1 piece,
- strawberry - 1 kg,
- vodka - 0.5 liters,
- sugar - 250 grams.
1. Cut the peeled strawberries in half, fold into a jar, cover with sugar and let stand for 3-4 hours.
2. Add vodka, tightly close the jar lid.
3. Insist in a dark warm place for 30 days. Every 2-3 days shake.
4. Filter the tincture through cheesecloth (squeeze the berries well), pour into another container.
5. Scald lemon with boiling water, rinse in running water and wipe dry to get rid of the preservative. Gently remove the zest from the fruit - the top yellow skin without white flesh, which gives bitterness. Add zest and squeezed lemon juice to a filtered strawberry infusion. Stir, hermetically close the lid, insist 14-16 days.
6. Filter the drink through cotton wool, pour into bottles for storage.
7. Before use, stand in a dark cool place for 1-2 months to improve the taste. Shelf life - up to 3 years. Fortress - 16-19 degrees.Strawberry-lemon option
Instead of vodka, cheap but natural cognac is used, thanks to which light notes of oak appear in the drink.
- Cognac - 0.5 liters,
- strawberry - 0.5 kg,
- water - 2 cups,
- sugar - 300 grams.
1. Mix water and half sugar (150 grams) in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, then boil for 3-5 minutes over low heat, removing the foam. Syrup should not be very thick.
2. Pierce each strawberry berry several times with a toothpick.
3. Add the berries to the syrup, cook for 5 minutes over low heat, gradually filling the remaining sugar with a wooden spatula and stirring it. Remove the pan from the stove.
4. Pour the mixture, cooled to room temperature, into a jar, add brandy, close tightly. Put for 30 days in a dark cool place.
5. Pour the finished strawberry tincture on brandy from the sediment (squeeze the berries well), filter through several layers of gauze and cotton wool. Store in a cool place, protected from sunlight. Shelf life - 2-3 years. Fortress - 13-15%.Strawberry Cognac