Honey treatment - popular therapeutic procedure that can assist in the fight against diseases. The list of medicinal properties of honey is impressive, but you need to remember that there are a number of contraindications.
About them you need to know and take into account when treating ailments.
The high content of vitamins, minerals, allows you to widely apply this beekeeping product in traditional medicine, cosmetology.
What is useful honey?
Pharmacological properties are striking variety, since the composition is saturated with useful elements:
- vitamins: groups B (1, 2, 6), K, E
- acids: folic, ascorbic, pantothenic, carotene
- minerals: potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, lead
Antibacterial properties are due to the potassium content, since this trace element has a detrimental effect on the pathogenic flora. Bacteria dehydrated with potassium die.
Sucrose present in the composition does not require additional energy for processing. Quickly assimilated, the natural sugars “captured” by the liver cells enter the blood, supplying the body with energy. Excess “stored” in the form of glycogen.
Not all foods are fully digested (meat, eggs 95%, potatoes 90%). Honey is digested without residue, so this figure rises to 100%.
The protein cells in the composition are “responsible” for the formation of digestive enzymes that positively affect the digestive processes. The secretory activity of the stomach is stimulated, it is easier to assimilate food.
The systematic use of honey has a positive effect on the health of the body:
- immune defense is strengthened - the body is resistant to infectious attacks, the probability of exacerbations of chronic pathologies is minimized
- hemoglobin level increases
- body weight is stable - no obvious weight changes occur
- there are no sleep disorders
- nervous irritability decreases
- performance improves
- blood vessels dilate
In addition, the use of honey improves the activity of the heart muscle, since glucose, which constitutes one third of all sugars of honey, is a classic folk remedy for the treatment of heart diseases. Moving rapidly into the blood, it is an energy “fuel” for the heart muscle.
The effect of honey affects the intensity of excretion of metabolic products, and as a result, edematous manifestations decrease.
The best option is to add honey to ready herbal infusions, teas, before the moment of use. Temperatures above 60 grams are detrimental to valuable honey enzymes. Although in this case, it is important what kind of human gastric secretion: increased, reduced.
Use of products beekeeping for therapeutic purposes, is permissible only in case of remission of the disease.
- carbohydrate restrictions
- allergic reaction - itching, redness of the skin, heaviness in the stomach
Such individual intolerance is often hereditary, but if you do not know how sensitive the body is to honey, it is recommended to make a skin test.
The quality of the used product is extremely important, since the market is flooded with fakes. Negative moments are:
- sunlight access to storage
- high temperature, humidity in the room
Good honey is the product stored in a dry, dark room, at a temperature of 5-10 grams. Optimal containers - tightly closed glass, wooden packaging, tin cans.
For therapeutic purposes, use:
- royal jelly
- bee venom
In detail we will stop on each of the above written types.
Let's start with royal jelly - a feeding product (secret) created by the maxillary glands of the working bee that feeds the uterus for the rest of its life.
Royal jelly - a white mass, with a yellowish tinge, with a specific smell, sour taste.
Improves immunity, accelerates the process of repairing damaged tissue. Used in diseases of the intestine, stomach. The course of treatment must be agreed with the doctor, he will select the necessary dose for you to receive.
Next in line propolis - produced bees the substance, the main task - to strengthen the hive, "smeared" hole, gap.
Bee glue is the secondary name of propolis - “powerful” natural antibiotic.
The range of useful properties:
This honey product fights poisons that are released after cell breakdown, accelerates wound healing.
Indications for use:
- GI pathology
- respiratory diseases
- blood diseases
- genitourinary problems
- skin ailments
It is worth mentioning bee venom - a colorless transparent liquid that has a bitter taste, introduced into the patient's body directly by the bees themselves. With reasonable use, excellent drug.
Advantages abound, the list of therapeutic properties:
- raises hemoglobin
- reduces ESR
- normalizes sleep
- increases stamina
- improves blood circulation
- Indications for use:
- rheumatic diseases
- trophic ulcers
- bronchial asthma
- inflammation of the sciatic nerve
- intercostal neuralgia
- bruises, sprains, injuries
- intervertebral hernia
Independent implementation of this procedure is not recommended. Refer to the services of qualified doctors, beware of self-taught, quacks.
Treatment with bee venom requires compulsory consultation with a physician to identify possible contraindications, idiosyncrasy:
How is honey treated?
Treatment with honey, successfully in confronting the body to diseases and ailments. Earlier, when they knew nothing about diseases, such therapy was widely used in folk recipes. The relevance of such treatment is not lost. Let's talk in more detail about the use for medicinal purposes during diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Before starting a conversation about recipes and methods, I would like to emphasize that folk remedies based on beekeeping products are used exclusively after exacerbation. In the acute stage, the help of official medicine is required.
Let's start with gastritis, which is permissible to treat honey. Moreover, this applies to both “versions” of the disease:
- hyperacid - increased level of secretion of gastric juice
- hypoacid - reduced secretion
When the secretion is low, honey is used cold. Therapeutic solution is prepared as follows:
- per cup of water (200 ml.), dissolve 1 tbsp. l honey, thoroughly mixed, consumed before meals
Such actions are logical, because the drink, becomes a catalyst for the secretion of gastric juice. Subsequently, the food is absorbed easily, without provoking painful sensations.
A different situation with increased secretion when dissolving honey is required without fail in warm water. The explanation is the following: the gastric juice is neutralized (absorbed), nausea and vomiting disappear. Permanent heartburn, disturbing the patient, takes place, which causes problems during meals and at the end of the meal.
Conclusion: having a similar form of gastritis, the healing cocktail is required to be taken two hours before meals. When a gastric and duodenal ulcer is diagnosed, a similar honey drink is drunk before meals for two hours, 2 hours after supper.
Do not expect a speedy recovery. Do not despair about the lack of a positive effect after 10-15 days of honey therapy. The first tangible results can be expected not earlier than two months of systematically conducted treatment.
Remember that honey has a light laxative effect. The single portion does not exceed 100 gr., Dissolved in water. Honey helps to cope with bloating and constipation. Exceeding the permissible dose of a single dose will not lead to a speedy recovery, on the contrary, the situation may worsen.
In addition to the above, it is permissible to put enemas with honey (30 gr.) Dissolved in warm water.
Then a few honey recipes for excessive gas formation in the intestines.
- Fill the pot with boiling water (200 ml.), Add honey 1 tbsp. l., leave to boil a quarter of an hour on a small fire. Per day, take often, up to ten times, 2 tbsp. l
- Mix thoroughly in boiling water (200 ml.), Dry leaves of wormwood, honey, taken 1 tbsp. l Cook for a third of an hour over low heat, allow to cool, strain through cheesecloth. Take broth on an empty stomach in the morning, 1 tbsp. l The resulting tool quickly loses medicinal properties, so the shelf life is two days. The place is dark and cool.
- Boil with boiling water (300 ml.) Dry leaves of psyllium (2 tbsp.). After four hours, straining, add 1 tbsp. l honey Mixed carefully, take after a meal, according to Art. l The period and place of storage are identical to the previous recipe.
Honey treatment - a single therapeutic “unit” requiring strict adherence to the rules, courses, doses of intake.
Honey as medicine
We have already talked about the benefits of honey, and how and when to eat it is better. I suggest to talk about honey, how about medicine! Different varieties of honey are better suited for the treatment of various diseases.
- The most useful traditionally considered buckwheat honey, as it contains the most essential human trace elements and vitamins. Buckwheat honey contains an increased amount of trace elements, especially iron. Therefore, it is used for anemia, hypo-and avitaminosis. It also helps prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases, including hypertension, as well as any other disruption of vascular function. Buckwheat - the only one that promotes blood healing and recuperation after blood loss, honey. A spoonful of such a product a day is an excellent means of preventing anemia!
- Linden honey - one of the most valuable varieties of honey with a strong diaphoretic properties, used as an excellent antipyretic, has expectorant, in addition, it has a strong bactericidal property and is used in the local treatment of purulent wounds and burns.
- Sweet clover honey It is considered the most useful for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and is in high demand among connoisseurs. Among its beneficial properties is a vasodilator effect, due to which it reduces swelling of cardiac origin, stabilizes blood pressure, is effective for varicose veins. Sweet clover perfectly tones the intestines and can be used as a mild laxative.
- Acacia Honey practically sugary, due to the high content of fructose, easily absorbed by the body and is suitable for diabetic and baby food. Because of a number of properties, it is also called "baby" honey - it does not cause allergies, contains a large amount of carotene and enzymes that help improve digestion. Its antiseptic properties are used in the treatment of conjunctivitis and other eye diseases, as well as in the treatment of neurodermatitis and eczema. In this case, there is an external use of acacia honey in the form of aqueous solutions and ointments. With regular use, acacia honey helps to lower blood pressure, it has a mild sedative effect and has a beneficial effect on mental disorders and nervous breakdowns. Acacia honey is recommended to use at night for insomnia. Also noted its healing properties in various gastrointestinal diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Sunflower Honey - champion in glucose content. It gives the body a powerful charge of energy, nourishes the heart muscle and activates the brain. At the same time it has all the beneficial properties of natural honey. It is especially good for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It is also known that sunflower honey contributes to the effective removal of "bad" cholesterol from the body.
Sunflower honey is one of the most affordable, including for the price. And most importantly, it is practically not falsified, in contrast to the expensive May and fake ones.
- Meadow honey - one of the best varieties of honey, useful for diseases of the heart, nervous and digestive system, respiratory tract. Good effect on the bowels.
- Hawthorn honey lowers blood pressure and is successfully used in rehabilitation therapy after myocardial infarction.
- Coriander honey usually brought from North Ossetia, it has a stimulating property, you should not eat it at night, it is believed that it increases the potency of men.
- Orange honeywith a delicious citrus aroma and taste, useful for vocal cords.
- Dyagilievy honey Especially useful for women, it normalizes the balance of female sex hormones. It is well used in the treatment of mastopathy.
- Honey of honey useful for men, it is used to treat prostate adenoma.
- Excellent results in the treatment of gastric ulcers and gastritis can be achieved by consuming honey milkweed. This is a rare variety of dark honey, liquid consistency, very little sugared over time. It has a specific taste due to its high iodine content. But be careful! This variety of honey has a pronounced stimulating effect. It should be taken strictly in the morning and not more than one teaspoon per day.
- Good for treating stomach disorders. pumpkin honey. This is a bright yellow very thick variety, which is usually cut, not spilled, because it crystallizes very quickly. Honey pumpkin has a pleasant unsharp taste, and get it only where the pumpkin is grown in industrial quantities, as with a whole hectare of flowering pumpkin you can get no more than 30 kg of honey.
- Heather honey it has a strong aroma and a tart taste, is rich in valuable minerals, useful for people with poor appetite.
- Cornflower honey It has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. If this sort of honey is mixed with lemon juice, you get an effective treatment for the throat (rinse for a few minutes, then swallow).
It is worth recalling that all varieties of honey are useful as fortifying vitamin remedies. Honey has a strong antioxidant and bactericidal properties and is therefore indispensable in the diet of residents of megacities of all ages.
The best therapeutic effect on the cardiovascular Donicone, hawthorn, buckwheat, lime and eiconatum honey have a system.
The most effective in the treatment of liver and biliary tract are cornflower, mint, whiteacacia and buckwheat honey, and kidney - sunflower, cornflower, clover and coriander honey due to its diuretic properties.
Many varieties of honey are indispensable in the treatment of respiratory diseases. Acacia, clover and mustard honey have good expectorant properties.
There are so many varieties of honey that you can’t even tell about everything: maple, clover, willow, rapeseed, eucalyptus, tobacco, cotton, mint, raspberry, field, chestnut and many others. And each of them is definitely useful!
The use of honey in the treatment of wounds
When placing dressings (napkins with honey) on the wound surface in the wound there is an increase in blood flow and lymph formation. This creates favorable conditions for improving the trophism (nutrition) of the affected tissues in the wound area, contributes to the mechanical cleansing of the wound. Honey acts bacteriostatic and contributes to the death of a number of microorganisms (strepto-and staphylococcus, the causative agents of certain intestinal infectious diseases). Excellent results were obtained by physicians when using honey in combination with fish oil, which is a rich source of vitamin A. This mixture is especially indicated in the treatment of sluggish healing wounds, trophic ulcers and other lesions of the skin and mucous membranes in connection with the stimulation of the reparation processes.
The domestic pharmaceutical industry produces Konkova ointment containing bee honey, which is effective in treating burns, trophic ulcers and weakly regenerating wounds. Traditional medicine advises to add to the honey decoctions of various medicinal herbs, juices of vegetables in order to improve the healing processes of fresh wounds and poorly repairing ulcer defects.
Here are the recipes for effective medicinal products with honey that can be prepared at home.
Reparation (healing) ointment. For the treatment of non-healing wounds and ulcers: 80 g of bee honey, 20 g of fish oil, 3 g of xeroform mix thoroughly. The ointment is applied to the previously cleaned surface of the wound along with a gauze bandage. Dressing is changed every 2 - 3 days.
Sushenitsa-honey infusion. One tablespoon of dried grass of dried marsh poured with a glass of boiling water, infused for half an hour, after straining, add one tablespoon of natural honey. Применяют наружно для промывания ран и язв, внутрь — при язвенной болезни желудка по 1 — 2 столовые ложки за полчаса до приема пищи.
Эвкалиптово-медовый раствор. В 0,5 л горячей воды засыпать 50 г сухих листьев эвкалипта и кипятить в течение 3 — 4 минут. После процеживания добавить 2 столовые ложки пчелиного меда. Используют в виде примочек и ванночек при лечении ран,
Ромашково-медовый настой. One tablespoon of chamomile flowers to brew in a glass of boiling water (like tea). After cooling, filter the solution and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it. It is used as a rinse with angina, stomatitis. You can use a decoction as part of therapeutic enemas for chronic colic.
Potato and honey applications. After thorough washing and peeling, the raw potatoes are rubbed on a fine grater to obtain potato gruel. To 1L glass of this slurry add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix. The mixture (a layer of about 1 cm) is spread on a gauze napkin and gently applied to the affected skin. Fix the bandage and hold for at least two hours, after which the cloth can be removed. Dressing recommended during the day several times. When removing the napkin, each time it is necessary to clean the mixture that has leaked onto the wound. At night, it is better to put a bandage with propolis ointment on the affected area, and during the daytime honey-potato applications are repeated. Used for the treatment of pyoderma, chronic furunculosis, cellulitis acne, corns, as well as burns and chronic eczema.
Official medicine has tested some ointments containing honey. Proved their positive effect in a number of diseases. Recently, honey has been combined with broad-spectrum antibiotics and regeneration stimulants to enhance the therapeutic effect. From antibacterial drugs use ampicillin, oxacillin and others. From regeneration stimulants, sodium nucleinate, methyluracil, potassium orotate, aloe extract are well combined with honey.
Significantly accelerates the healing of trophic ulcers, the use of honey in combination with an oily solution of chlorophyllipt. Chlorophyllipt is obtained from the leaves of a valuable medicinal eucalyptus plant.
Numerous studies confirm the uniqueness of the composition of honey, and some people are even fully confident in its divine origin, because where has it been seen that one product has so many useful qualities! Theoretically and in practice, it has been repeatedly confirmed that honey has the following pharmacological properties:
- normalizes metabolism
- stimulating processes of recovery and growth,
- beneficial effect on intestinal microflora,
- regulating the intensity of intestinal secretion,
- improves memory and vision
- wound healing
- antiallergic, etc.
In addition, honey is able to increase the body's resistance to various harmful compounds and toxins, as well as to enhance the mental and physical abilities of a person. Many argue that this unique product has a rejuvenating effect on the human body and thus helps to significantly extend the life.
Indications for use
Honey is shown to be used in almost any diseases that can develop in humans, because in addition to relieving inflammation and activating the regeneration processes, its use greatly helps a person to cope with the deficiency of the most valuable biologically active substances and quickly restore their own defenses. Therefore, to say that honey treats incorrectly. This product of beekeeping is successfully used for:
- gastrointestinal pathologies,
- diseases of the liver and biliary tract,
- cardiovascular ailments,
- kidney disease
- problems with the nervous system,
- skin diseases
- acute and chronic ailments of the upper respiratory tract,
- dental problems
- ENT pathologies,
- eye diseases
- gynecological and urological diseases,
- sexological disorders,
- endocrine pathologies,
- toxicosis pregnant,
- cosmetological defects, etc.
Important: honey acts as a high-calorie source of nutrition, so it is indispensable in the treatment of diseases accompanied by loss of appetite and a significant weight loss, especially in children.
Also, honey can easily be used as a preventive measure to maintain overall health. In addition, it is an excellent antiseptic, so it will become an indispensable assistant in the presence of long unhealed or festering wounds. Due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, it quickly copes with boils, eczema, carbuncles, ulcers, burns, etc.
Nevertheless, for the treatment of various pathologies it is recommended to use honey of different varieties. For example, for diseases caused by streptococci or staphylococci, it is better to use sage, lime, acacia or heather honey. How can you figure out which honey is effective from what diseases?
In fact, everything is simple. Traditional medicine has long taken into account the characteristics of each variety of bee delicacies and found the most appropriate use for it. Therefore, it is sufficient to read the recipes carefully and accurately follow the recommendations given in them, or even better to contact a professional apitherapist who can individually select the type of beekeeping product, the dosage, the frequency of its use and the form of use (applications, internal use, baths .d.) Also, such a specialist knows better than others, with which products in each case should take honey.
Attention! Before you start using any recipes for traditional medicine, you should consult with your doctor and get his approval.
It is difficult to find a more effective natural remedy for the treatment of respiratory diseases than honey. First of all, it helps to quickly release the lungs from sputum. For this purpose, it should be consumed with milk, aloe, fats. Such therapy will give good results with:
- general weakening or depletion of the body.
With general malaise and colds, milk with honey will help improve the condition. To prepare the composition, it is necessary to dissolve a spoonful of bee treats in a glass of warm milk. You can learn more about the benefits of this miraculous drink by reading the article about milk with honey on our website.
It is also useful to use honey with horseradish juice, taken in equal quantities, or with infusions of medicinal herbs. Especially good removes signs of a cold mixture of 100 g of honey, juice of the 1st lemon and 800 g of water.
To get rid of a strong cough will help a mixture of onions with honey, and from sinusitis - honey applications, which impose on the mucous nasal passages. Bee products are also effective in the fight against sinusitis. To do this, it is recommended to use honeycombs, which should be chewed at least 5 times a day for about 15 minutes, but the remaining wax should be spat out.
Diseases of the digestive tract
Bee products have long been used to combat inflammatory processes in the digestive tract, as they have anti-inflammatory properties, normalize the acidity of gastric juice and positively affect the intestinal microflora. To improve the condition of patients with peptic ulcer or gastritis, traditional medicine offers to take a couple of tablespoons of honey, diluted in herbal decoctions or in plain water, on an empty stomach in the morning and at night. This helps to increase the secretion of mucin, which protects the mucosa from the destructive action of aggressive hydrochloric acid, thereby provoking the healing of already formed erosion and prevents the appearance of new ones.
Tip: with high acidity, it is recommended to use dark varieties of honey containing an increased amount of mineral compounds. With low acidity, honey is taken dissolved in a glass of cold water a few minutes before meals.
Also, honey is an effective remedy for heartburn. To get rid of this unpleasant phenomenon, it is worth taking cottage cheese, milk or porridge, in which a small amount of this beekeeping product was previously added.
Treatment of enteritis with honey, colitis, chronic and spastic constipation is carried out by drinking a mixture of apple juice and honey 3 times a day before meals. If, after this, it is a rule to eat vegetables and fruits that contain a large amount of fiber, this tactic will provide a significant increase in the therapeutic effect.
Daily intake of honey 2-3 times for 1–2.5 months has a beneficial effect on the condition of the heart and blood vessels, namely:
- decreases blood viscosity
- the coronary vessels dilate, and blood circulation in them improves,
- metabolic processes in the heart muscle are activated,
- high blood pressure decreases,
- low blood pressure rises.
Attention! In the treatment of bee products from the diet should be excluded absolutely all other sweets.
Thus, a popular beekeeping product is indispensable for:
- heart failure
- decompensation of the heart,
- coronary artery disease
- hypo - and hypertension,
- cardiosclerosis, etc.
Enhance the therapeutic effect by using honey at the same time with decoctions or infusions of various medicinal plants. So, in case of heart failure, decoctions of St. John's wort and dogrose will be useful, and for other pathologies - hawthorn decoction, valerian extracts, dill and motherwort.
Attention! The use of bee products in no way can replace the use of drugs, and in certain cases it can lead to tragic consequences. Also, do not try to remove the acute attacks of diseases using folk methods, in such situations only traditional medicine can provide real help.
Diseases of the liver and biliary tract
Pathological changes in the cells of the liver and biliary tract are eliminated due to the content in the bee treat special substances that restore them. Honey treatment and prevention of exacerbations is carried out by taking its solution (2 tsp per cup of warm water, better than apple juice) up to 3 r. in a day.
You can also complement the treatment with honey using other bee products, in particular, pollen and royal jelly. Thus, it is necessary to take 30 g of honey, 0.6 g of beef or pollen three times a day, and only 2 times 50 g of milk.
Tip: to achieve the maximum effect from the use of bee products by combining their use with plants with choleretic, antispastic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic properties.
Thus, honey in combination with various medicinal plants can help cure:
- chronic neurogenic inflammation of the bile duct and bladder,
- fermentation in the intestines, etc.
Diseases of the sexual sphere
Honey with pollen has long been used to treat prostatitis. The amount of honey consumed is calculated based on the patient's weight in the proportion of 1 kg of weight - 1 g of honey. Complement the treatment with the reception of 7-10 g of squash or 2 tsp. pollen. The whole daily dose of bee products is divided into 3 equal parts, which are taken during the day. As a rule, the duration of the treatment course is 30–45 days, it can be repeated after 2 weeks.
In gynecology, treatment with honey is also often practiced, in particular, lime, lemon balm, and forest honey. This product helps to cure:
- cervical erosion,
- vulvitis, etc.
For the treatment of gynecological ailments, honey is not only consumed internally, but also makes applications and electrophoresis with it. Complement therapy with taking infusions, tinctures or decoctions of Eleutherococcus, shepherd's purse, aralia, nettle, lemongrass, yarrow, etc.
Important: in the treatment of honey should avoid eating any other sweets.
Composition of honey
Honey contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrients necessary for the human body. Among main componentsin the product it is necessary to highlight the following:
- Glucose (31%),
- fructose (38%),
- sucrose (1%),
- other sugars (maltose, melitsitoza, etc.),
- ash (0.17%),
- water (13-20%).
The following vitamins are found in the bee product:
- B2 (riboflavin),
- B3 (niacin)
- B5 (pantothenic acid),
- B6 (pyridoxine),
- B9 (folacin)
- C (ascorbic acid).
Of the macro and micronutrients in honey are the following:
Bee product practically does not contain fatand the proportion of proteins in it is very small.
The healing properties of honey
Due to the large number of different active substances, honey is considered healing product beekeeping, which has the following actions:
- wound healing
A beekeeping product contributes to increasing or reduce gastric secretion, improving the gastrointestinal tract (gastrointestinal tract), as well as accelerating the process of regeneration of mucosal tissues.
With regular use, this delicacy helps to increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood and improving its composition. And due to the high concentration of vitamins and minerals, vision, memory, and attention concentration are improved. Honey has long been used in the field of cosmetology. Some masks, prepared on their own at home using this beekeeping product, have a tremendous rejuvenating effect. They tone up and moisturize the skin, relieve peeling and dryness of the skin.
Honey belongs to the group of acidifying and alkalizing products. And as you know, the human body is in need of alkalization and acidification, as with their lack increases the likelihood development of acidosis.
Bee product is used in many areas of human life. This includes cooking (cooking cakes, pastries, first and second courses, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), cosmetology (anti-aging creams, hair masks, etc.) and, of course, medicine (production of medicines, tinctures, tinctures, decoctions ).
Among the unconventional ways of using honey can be noted the preparation of baits and dressings for fishing.
How to treat honey?
Honey is used as the main or auxiliary means for the treatment of many pathologies. Studies have shown that a sweet delicacy helps to relieve inflammation, restore energy and strength, increase immunity, etc. The main diseases that can be treated with honey include the following:
- skin diseases
- ulcerative pathologies and disorders of the digestive tract,
- nervous system disorders
- liver disease,
- acute and chronic pathologies of the respiratory system,
- dental ailments
- eye diseases,
- diseases in the field of urology and gynecology,
- toxicosis during pregnancy,
Since the natural bee product is a high-calorie source of nutrition, it is widely used for pathologies accompanied by a significant decrease in body weight and loss of appetite, especially for children.
Due to its antiseptic properties, honey easily copes with festering and nonhealing wounds. It is used as an antimicrobial and antibacterial agent for eczema, burns, boils, ulcers, carbuncles, etc.
However, for the treatment of various diseases it is recommended to use pcheloprodukt different varieties. For example, in case of pathologies provoked by staphylococci or streptococci, it is desirable to use heather, lime, sage, or acacia honey.
So how do you understand exactly what honey you need? Actually, it's pretty simple. Folk healers have long studied the characteristics of a particular variety and found appropriate use for each of them. That is, you just need to carefully read the recipes, and ideally contact a professional who individually selects the honey variety, determines the form of use (internal use, applications, baths, etc.), dosage and frequency of use.
In addition, the apitherapist knows best with which products it is better to take a therapeutic delicacy. Before you begin treatment with honey, you need to consult a doctor.
Diseases of the respiratory system
Bee product is a fairly effective natural remedy for the treatment of various pathologies of the respiratory system. First of all, it can be used to quickly and easily get rid of sputum. It must be consumed with fats, aloe, milk. Such treatment gives a good effect for the following ailments:
- weakness and general depletion of the body.
The following recipes are used for the treatment of respiratory organs:
- Take 100 gr. pork (goose) fat, butter and natural product, add aloe juice (15 g) and cocoa (100 g), mix. Heat the mixture (do not boil!) And take 2 times / day for 1 tbsp. l with a glass of hot milk.
- Prepare a mixture of fresh aloe juice (150 g), honey (250 g) and Cahors (350 g). Insist warm for four to five days at a temperature of 4 to 8 degrees. Eat 3 times / day for half an hour before meals and 1 tbsp. l
- Agave leaflets in a dark place for 12-14 days at a temperature of 4 to 8 degrees. After that, rinse in running water, chop and pour water (boiled) in a ratio of 1: 3. Insist 1.5 hours, strain. Затем сок алоэ (100 гр) смешать с грецкими орехами (500 гр) и мёдовым лакомством (300 гр). Принимать за 30 минут до приёма пищи 3 раза/сутки по 1 ст. l
- Потогонный чай. Взять по 2 части листочков мать-и-мачехи и ягод малины, траву душицы (1 часть), заварить, добавить мёд 1 ст. l В кипятке (1 ст.) заварить сухие листья мать-и-мачехи (1 ст. л.), остудить и отфильтровать. Добавить 1 ст. l пчелопродукта.Take 2-3 times / day under Art. a spoon.
- Fresh or dried raspberries (100 g) boil with boiling water, cool slightly and add Art. spoon bee product. Take at night in the form of heat.
- Dried chamomile flowers brew with boiling water (1 tbsp.), Strain, add honey (1 tsp.). Use as a means for rinsing with angina.
- In influenza states, it is recommended to eat honey and garlic in the form of a gruel before going to bed 1 tbsp. l
- Honey syrup is quite effective against cold cough. For its preparation, the juice of one lemon is taken, squeezed into a glass, glycerin is added (2 tbsp.). Everything is poured with honey so that the glass is full. With a strong cough, you need to use several times a day under Art. a spoon. If the cough appears only at night, the mixture should be consumed only at night. The medicine can be given to children, only in smaller doses (1 tsp).
This disease is easily handled by a mixture of honey and onions. Take both ingredients in 1 tbsp., Mix and heat slightly. Take 1 hour before meals 3 times / day and 1 tbsp. l
It is established that the simple reception of pure pcheloprodukta on 1-2 tbsp. l every day for 1-1.5 months improves memory.
For the prevention of migraine should eat 2 tsp. treats with every meal. The therapeutic delicacy has a calming effect on the entire body and gives a good effect for headaches.
1 st. horseradish juice, carrot and beet juice, lemon juice and Art. spoon honey delicacy mix. Eat 1 spoon an hour before meals in the morning and evening.
Radiculitis and rheumatism
Cut the core in radish and pour honey there, insist 4 hours. Use for rubbing.
Hemorrhages, bruises, thrombophlebitis
Prepare a compress from a bee product (1 tbsp. L.), Egg white and laundry soap, previously crushed on a grater (1 tbsp. L.). All components grind in a mortar to the state of the emulsion. The resulting product is applied to a piece of cloth, attached to the damaged area, cover with compressor paper (not cellophane) and bandaged or tied with a scarf. The procedure is carried out in the morning and in the evening. Wash off with a swab moistened in warm water.
Since the liver really likes everything sweet, you can make a kind of jam. To do this, mix 1 kg of honey and black currant. Eat a teaspoon 60 minutes before meals. For pain in the liver, mix a glass of apple juice and Art. spoon bee product, taken daily in the morning and evening.
Restoration of the body after diseases and operations
Natural product effectively helps with weakness, malaise, fatigue, and also helps to recuperate after surgery. You can dissolve a delicacy (1 tablespoon) in cranberry or pumpkin juice (1 tbsp.), Use 2 times / day, or simply eat the product in the same quantity.
Insomnia, gastritis, neurasthenia
Honey water does a good job with such ailments. Take 1 tsp. product, stir in warm water (1 tbsp.). You need to drink this water in the morning.
It is necessary to prepare the composition of dry grass wormwood, plantain, yarrow, May pine buds (all 100 grams), aloe juice (200 ml), sugar (1 kg), bifungin (100 grams), brandy (500 ml) and natural bee product (1 kg.).
Collection of dry herbs pour water (3 l.), Bring to a boil over low heat, leave for one night. Then strain and squeeze, add aloe juice and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, insist 6 hours. Then add brandy, bifungin and honey, mix, put in a jar and wrap in dark fabric. Insist in the dark for five days. Store in a cool place (refrigerator). Use 1 spoon 1/4 hour before meals 3 times / day.
Honey therapy is popular at all times. However, you should not set yourself a diagnosis and prescribe treatment, because medicines on the basis of honey, like most other means, have their own contraindications and side effects. Therefore, before proceeding to therapy, it is necessary to consult with a specialist.
Diseases of the nervous system
Bee products get rid of many diseases. Here and on the nervous system, it has a good effect, and also helps to cope with headaches and other nervous diseases.
Note: The action is based on the properties of the product to soothe the nervous system, so it is often used as a soporific and for the preparation of popular sedatives.
It also strengthens nerve cells, and glucose and fructose improve their nutrition, reduce the excitability of nerve endings. As a result, irritability decreases, sleep becomes calm, and vision improves.
For diseases of the nervous system is recommended to use it in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Beekeeping products are even used by doctors to treat the liver, and its effect is so effective that it can completely replace medicines (Figure 4).
When treating the liver and gallbladder, a drug is prepared on the basis of eggs, milk and honey. To do this, nectar is poured into a balloon, eggs are washed and wiped onto it, and poured with milk. The cylinder neck is covered with a cloth and hidden in a dark place. After two weeks, the eggs will be covered with a creamy wrap. When the eggs increase in size and float to the surface, the drug is ready. After that, the neck is freed from the fabric, the creamy film is removed and discarded.Figure 4. Honey and egg remedy for liver treatment
Colander covered with gauze and poured a lot. Eggs are pierced with a blunt needle and poured liquid into “cottage cheese” on gauze. The film and yolk are thrown away. The mass is tied and hung over the pan to the liquid glass. The liquid is passed through the "cottage cheese" five times, then poured into a jar and closed with a tight lid, stored in the refrigerator. This will be your medicine. Before use, shaken and take cold on an empty stomach in a tablespoon.
Since this product is considered to be one of the strongest allergens, it is necessary to consult with a doctor before using it and, if necessary, take tests.
Eye treatment with honey at home
The benefits of the product in the treatment of eye diseases have long been known. And the recipes for the preparation of drugs are very simple. This treatment is used for: glaucoma, cataract, conjunctivitis, flashing of flies and points before the eyes, the affected retina, and pediatric myopia.
Eye treatment at home is carried out as follows: add a spoonful of fresh nectar to a glass of water, boil for two minutes. Cool and pour into a bottle with a screw cap. In the early morning and before bedtime we do lotions on the eyes.
For the treatment of cataract solution dripping half a year. Such treatment will help relieve pain, pain in the eyes, reduce eye pressure, improve vision.
Treatment of gastritis aloe with honey: a recipe
Even our ancestors used honey with aloe for the treatment of diseases of the stomach. Aloe activates the work of the stomach, cleanses the body of toxins, renews the blood, normalizes cholesterol and contains vitamins and minerals.
The recipe for treating the stomach is very simple. Take 8-10 thick aloe branches, wrap them with cling film and put them on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. In the cold, the plant will begin to produce effective substances for treatment.
After two weeks, the leaves are taken out and cut into a ceramic knife and crushed with a wooden rolling pin. Then add nectar and other ingredients according to the recipe.
Note: For the recipe using only natural product. When choosing, pay attention to how it flows from the spoon - the real one should flow down and lay down on a plate (Figure 5). Figure 5. Honey and aloe for the treatment of gastritis
The anti-inflammatory effect of this plant helps to restore the walls of the diseased intestines and stomach. For the treatment of gastritis in traditional medicine, there are also recipes with aloe and honey: in the same proportions take both components, mix and use a teaspoon before meals. In a glass of warm water, dissolve 100 g of nectar, add chopped aloe and take two teaspoons 15 minutes before a meal. The crushed leaves of aloe tree are mixed with half a glass of linden nectar and covered with cahors. Insist five hours, drink a tablespoon of the mixture before meals.
Treatment of sinusitis honey at home
In the treatment of sinusitis, this product stops the growth of bacteria, relieves swelling of the mucous membrane and improves immunity.
At home, it is taken on its own or with medicinal plants, roots and medicines.
Treatment of sinusitis with this product is carried out so (Figure 6):
- Before treatment, the nasal passages are cleaned.
- Medicinal solutions are instilled so that fluid does not flow out of the nose. 2-3 procedures are performed throughout the day.
- Rinsing the nose helps to thin the mucus, as a result of the maxillary sinus duct is cleared, leading to recovery.
- For the procedure, make a 20% solution and use a syringe.
- Applying applications, you need to use crystallized honey with anesthesin, which reduces pain. To do this, in the pharmacy you can buy a five percent ointment with anesthesin. A medical mixture is applied to a cotton swab and inserted into the nasal passage, lie down and turn the head in the direction of the diseased sinus. The procedure time is 5-20 minutes.
Treatment is also carried out with the help of rolls of gauze moistened in the treatment solution and inserted into the nasal passages. The procedure is carried out lying for half an hour ten days.
Note: Treatment solution recipe: 1 part honey, 3 parts water. For 20 ml of the prepared solution, take 2 g of anestezin and 0.1 g of dimedrol.
When sinusitis is good to apply honey inhalation, they will remove the swelling of the mucous membrane of the nasal and maxillary passages. This procedure is carried out on a container with a spout, for example, on an ordinary kettle.
To do this, add a tablespoon of honey to the boiling water. Hold 15 inhalations for 10-15 minutes.
Honey cake to combat sinusitis - Another effective folk remedy. The recipe for making cakes such:
- Take a tablespoon of bee nectar and some flour.
- Honey should be heated in a water bath to a liquid state, add flour and mix into a uniform lump.
- Then split into two parts and make flat circles. Spread on the sides of the nose in the locations of the maxillary sinuses. This procedure is done before bedtime.
In the treatment of sinusitis using folk recipes with aloe and honey. Aloe contains many nutrients:
- Allantoin - moisturizes and restores the mucous membrane of the nasal and maxillary passages,
- vitamins A, C, E, B provide antioxidant properties,
- catechins have antiallergic effect,
- tannins reduce inflammation, stop bleeding,
- flavonoids relieve cramps, reduce swelling.
For the preparation of a therapeutic mixture of aloe or kalanchoe, the leaves are cut, wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a refrigerator for 2-3 days. In the cold in the leaves, the active substances are activated, which increases the healing properties.
Dietary honey, its properties and use
This substance has a large number of beneficial properties and enriches your body with valuable minerals, amino acids and minerals. It is mined from legumes.
Siberian Salina is a herbaceous perennial plant with healing properties (Figure 7). Blossoms for one month. It belongs to the first-class species, and the aroma resembles the smell of a rose. Fresh sainfoin nectar has a liquid structure. It crystallizes slowly and in fractions. Color light with an amber shade.
Useful properties and use of esparceti honey is explained by its composition. The product includes trace elements, vitamins and biologically active substances, which are the source of human health.
The product is able to quickly calm the nervous system, strengthen the capillaries and blood vessels. It is prescribed to people with impaired metabolic processes.
Dietary honey is used for massage treatments and body wraps, as well as for the treatment of bronchitis, cough and even in gynecology. Especially well it affects the entire digestive system. He also found use in the treatment of skin diseases and even psoriasis.Figure 7. Salmon Honey and Its Properties
It is recommended to use for people who need a balanced diet, as well as patients with diseases of the heart and blood vessels. In addition, the product is very useful for colds.
How to take men for the treatment of potency
Another unique property of esparceti honey is the ability to increase potency.
For cooking means you need to mix nectar and carrot juice in the same proportions and take three times a day.
Honey from sainfoin has many advantages, but sometimes it causes intolerance. If any allergic reactions occur, the medication is discontinued.
The origin of honey
Honeybees are one of the oldest on the planet. This species is at least 10 million years old. As for the product they produce, it was mined back in the Stone Age - in the Aran Cave near Valencia, a cave was found showing the process of gathering sweet raw materials. This story is about 15 thousand years. But it was a gathering in its pure form - people simply climbed the rocks, extracting honey from the honeycomb. The cave figure of the late Neolithic period, Central India Beekeeping in its current sense originated in ancient Egypt - they already used beehives that were fused along the Nile on rafts (in the headwaters of this river, the honey collection started earlier and the hives moved). Image of honey bees from the temple of Karnak, Egypt, around 1400 BC Prototypes of modern hives appeared later - in the VIII – VII centuries. BC erwhen partitions were added to the construction of the bee's dwelling and learned to control the collection of sweet surplus.In general, the period of antiquity is a time of great interest in the sweet mass: its useful properties were studied, works on the care of bees appeared.
Among the Slavic peoples was spreading bericulture - a collection of hollow.
Written mentions of this lesson have been encountered since the Scythian times, but the real flourishing occurred IX – XII centurywhen this craft became massive, and honey and wax were valuable goods — foreign merchants paid for it with gold and silver. Borders of trees with property signs At the same time, mead became popular - honeyed, filled with hop cones.
WITH XVI century beekeeping is becoming more widespread, increasing production volumes. But the appearance of refined sugar (from beets and cane) made honey move: it ceased to be a daily food item, becoming a therapeutic element.
Qualitative leap occurred at the end XIX century - mining was finally put on a scientific basis, besides, they began to use new available materials, which made beekeeping even more popular. Apiary in the Ukrainian village
Honey is unique in its composition. Due to the fact that now produced a huge number of varieties of this product, we will focus on generally accepted averages. The specific figures depend on the place of collection and the weather, the processing and storage of the product.
Let's start with water. Depending on the variety and technology, its share is 14-26% of the total mass. This indicator often determines the grade of the product. At the same time they are guided by specific figures indicated in GOST or similar standards. In different countries they are just as different, but in general, for a top grade product, the humidity should be in the range of 18.5-20%.
But the main component is carbohydrates. In some varieties, their share may exceed 80%. There are about 50 such compounds, the main of which are fructose and glucose. If we take the total carbohydrate content as 100%, then their structure will be as follows:
- fructose - up to 50%,
- glucose - up to 45%,
- reducing disaccharides - up to 15%,
- higher oligoses - up to 12%,
- maltose - up to 6%,
- sucrose - up to 4%,
- raffinose and melitsitoza - maximum 3%.
But back to the average (µg / g):
- ascorbic acid (C) - 30,
- vitamin E (tocopherol) - 10,
- pantoneic acid (B5) - 4,
- Biotin (H) - 3.9,
- Niacin (B3) - 3.3,
- pyridoxine (B6) - 3.1,
- Riboflavin (B2) - 0.6,
- vitamin A - 0.4 (in some varieties there are only traces of it),
- thiamine (B1) - 0.2.
Content minerals (µg / g) is reduced to such maximum figures:
- potassium - 4700,
- calcium - 1780,
- phosphorus - 1300,
- sodium - 400,
- magnesium - 300,
- chlorine - 200,
- sulfur - 125,
- silicon - 72,
- aluminum and manganese - 40,
- iron and boron - 34-35.
The composition of organic acids directly depends on the plant from which nectar has been removed. Their total share is small and rarely exceeds 0.3% of the total mass. The most popular are malic and citric, lactic and glucon. As for the other substances of this series, they are represented by oleic and tartaric, succinic and glycolic acids.
Inorganic acids and even less - 0.03-0.05%. Usually it is phosphoric and hydrochloric acids, presented in the form of salt traces.
Своим ароматом мед обязан наличию аминокислот: аланина и валина, серина и глутаминовой кислоты, а также целого ряда других соединений (треонин, тирозин, лейцин и т. п.).
Отдельная тема — алкалоиды. Именно они, по мнению биохимиков, придают продукту целебные свойства. Среди таковых обозначены стрихнин, морфин и хинин. Many will be surprised by the fact that, in addition to them, the sweet product also contains caffeine with nicotine (although they are presented as traces and in this case are harmless).
What is the use of honey
The benefits of honey are obvious to all. Speaking about its healing properties, it is usually mentioned effects like:
- normalization of the cardiovascular system (glucose and magnesium support the heart muscle and dilate the coronary vessels),
- regulation of hemoglobin and blood sugar levels,
- immunity stimulation
- antibacterial action
- removal of toxins and radionuclides from the body,
- improvement of the gastrointestinal tract (due to enzymes well absorbed food),
- restoration of the normal activity of the intestine (nausea and emetic urge are removed),
- antiseptic effect - honey contributes to the rapid healing of burns and wounds (including extensive),
- strengthening the joints, which prevents arthritis, gout and local pains,
- calming effect on the nervous system, stress relief.
This is just a general list of the medicinal qualities of a sweet product. In addition to them, honey has a more specific effect on the body.
The presence of honey in the diet of men is highly desirable, because he helps:
- prevent cardiovascular diseases (hypertension especially prevalent among the male half of the population),
- maintain potency - honey activates blood circulation in the pelvic area,
- improve sperm quality (reduced risk of infertility),
- get rid of prostatitis (acute and chronic) or prostatic hyperplasia,
- support the work of the liver and gallbladder,
- overcome normal sleep and the effects of stress, nervous breakdowns and chronic stress,
- finally, maintain the overall tone of the body.
In general, the benefits of the use of honey a lot. Do not forget about prevention - this natural product with more or less regular intake significantly reduces the risk of the emergence of almost any disease, annoying men.
The sweet mass is also useful for the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity. Using this product will allow them to:
- strengthen the protective functions of the body,
- to improve the deep tissue regeneration (as a result - the rejuvenating effect),
- normalize metabolism
- to maintain normal hormonal balance - honey is rich in phytoestrogens, which also slows the aging process,
- improve the reproductive and urinary systems,
- rejuvenate and tighten the skin of the face, as well as strengthen the hair,
- get rid of cellulite
- minimize intermittent pain
- restore normal sleep and well-being.
It is not surprising that the tool with such a set of qualities is widely used in gastronomy, medicine and cosmetology.
Is it good to eat honey
Many are interested in what time to take honey, so that it brings maximum benefit. There is still no unity in this matter, so we will try to understand without unnecessary emotions.
The morning portion quickly leads to the tone of the digestive system. Moreover, with regular use on an empty stomach (usually 15-20 minutes before breakfast), it is quite possible to cure chronic gastric ulcer or gastritis.
In addition, honey in the morning activates the vitality of the body, which leaves no chance of fatigue and stress - it turns out that it is also a natural energetic. In parallel, "wake up" and vessels, which also provides a surge of vitality for the whole day.
Honey is a natural sleeping pill that relieves fatigue and stress. We also note the special thermogenic effect of evening consumption: in this way, extra fluid is removed before going to bed, which improves metabolism and relieves the main organs. Another feature - having eaten a small amount of this product an hour before bedtime, a person feels a feeling of fullness. That is, there is prevention of “late” overeating, which has the result of losing weight.
During pregnancy and lactation
Gynecologists and obstetricians often give the go-ahead to the reception on the eve of labor and lactation. There are reasons for this:
- substances that honey is rich in, support immunity and the whole body that takes a double load,
- the likelihood of anemia is reduced,
- hemoglobin level increases (which is especially important in the third trimester),
- relieves constipation
- the body recovers faster after childbirth,
- breast functions are supported.
All this is good, but do not forget about the possible harm - this delicacy is pretty strong allergentherefore, future or lactating mothers should exercise caution and consult a doctor. If there is no complete confidence in the safety of honey - it is better not to start the reception (otherwise vomiting and dizziness may be added to the redness).
The unique combination of substances and elements positively affects the well-being of children. This is specifically manifested in:
- relieving symptoms of colds and flu,
- mitigating sore throat,
- enhancing the protective qualities of cells,
- recharge brain cells
- sedative effect on the nervous system
- improvement of digestion - proteins are assimilated more actively, acidity is regulated,
- prevention of urinary incontinence.
Some parents shift these terms - their kids try such sweetness already at 2, or even 1.5 years old.
This is allowed, but only in cases where the child does not have a predisposition to allergies.
When losing weight
It all depends on the volume and frequency of reception. By itself, honey calories - per 100 g accounts 320 kcal. Those who practice diet, and know about the glycemic index (it is believed that the lower it is, the less the craving for food). So, for some varieties, GI is 60-70 units, whereas in the diet menu usually include products with an indicator of 40.
It turns out that it is impossible to completely replace sugar with honey - it is a benefit for the organism as a whole, but not for weight loss. Therefore, the reception schedule is extremely important. For example, 1-2 teaspoons, diluted in water (a glass is taken), will be very useful before training or an hour before dinner - it turns out such a gainer.
Too frequent reception risks turning into extra kilos. But when using competent tactics, it does not threaten. On the contrary, fatty layers will be burned faster, toxins will be removed, as well as excess cholesterol. This effect gives 2-3 (maximum 5) tsp. in a day.
Honey helps in treating this disease. However, not all - it is allowed only to people who have been diagnosed with type I or type II diabetes (and then subject to prior medical consultation). In such cases, honey or acacia honey is commonly used, which:
- correct hemoglobin level
- regulate the liver and kidneys, circulatory system and gastrointestinal tract,
- normalize metabolism
- relieve background inflammation
- minimize the side effects of medication.
An important nuance - milk and dairy products only enhance these properties, which speeds up the healing process.
With pancreatitis, gastritis
To get rid of such problems is another task that is within the power of a miracle product that is capable of:
- restore the tone of the digestive tract and adjacent glands,
- reduce acidity
- gently restore normal peristalsis,
- heal and clean the intestinal wall.
But it is important to remember that it is used only to combat chronic forms (honey is contraindicated during exacerbations). Reception begins with small doses, trying not to exceed the recommended daily volume (this is 2 tablespoons).
When overuse is often a heaviness in the abdomen, prolonged vomiting is not excluded.
Video: honey for gastritis - recipes
How much honey can be consumed per day
As you know, tastes are not arguing, but with respect to honey, it is still better to adhere to the sense of proportion. This will help the figures of safe doses.
The daily rate is:
- for children older than 1 year who do not have allergies - 1 tsp, which turns into one and a half by three years,
- children 3-7 years old can be given already at 1-1.5 st. l (it is 30-50 g),
- 7-12 years old - the same 50 g,
- after 12 years, gradually switch to an adult dose - it is in the range of 50-80 g / day,
- the optimal dose for the elderly - 2 tsp.
Of course, these are general indicators that can be adjusted. For example, for therapeutic purposes, the dosage can significantly increase - up to 100-150 g. But this technique will be short-term (depending on how you feel - from 2 weeks to 2 months), and doctors recommend focusing on the numbers in the list.
Gargling for mouth throat and inflammation
Inflammations of the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat will be forgotten if you use the following composition:
- One or two tablespoons of dried chamomile color pour 400 ml of boiling water.
- This is followed by heating in a water bath (10-15 minutes).
- Catching the broth, it is cooled by adding 1-2 tsp. honey
This rinse is used several times a day, and the course continues until the removal of unpleasant sensations.
With general malaise and colds
The easiest way to take 1 tbsp. l bee product and dissolve by placing it under the tongue. But a truly comprehensive attack on viruses and bacteria will cause the following remedy:
- Two tablespoons of sage pour 1 liter of warm boiled water.
- Then add 2 chopped cloves of garlic and juice of 1 lemon.
- Mixture insist 10 minutes.
- When it is cold, put 2 tsp. honey Finally, the infusion is stirred.
Taking half a cup per hour, by the evening you will feel relief.
With inflammation of the shell of the eye are struggling with a simple mixture - honey is simply diluted with warm water (in a ratio of 1: 2). The finished solution is used as drops or as a lotion.
The result will be more noticeable if you simultaneously take in carrot juice with honey (as an option - sea buckthorn).
You can force a bowel movement with the help of a home-made laxative mixture:
- One tablespoon of honey is dissolved in 150 ml of warm boiled water.
- After this, egg yolk and castor oil are added (also 1 tbsp.).
- The drink obtained after mixing is drunk every 2 hours on a full spoon - and so on until a laxative effect.
Such a delicate problem has different dynamics - proctologists distinguish between internal and external forms of hemorrhoids.
With internal dynamics, homemade candles are used. Most often, leaves of aloe are taken with a length of 1.5-2 cm. Spines are cut from them, and then cut into two halves. One of them is dipped in liquid honey (preferably May), and then injected into the anus.
There is a more time-consuming cooking option:
- Honey and butter, taken equally, warm in a water bath.
- When they dissolve, the resulting base is mixed and poured into molds (they can be empty blisters from pharmaceutical candles).
- After allowing the product to harden, it is removed from the molds and used for its intended purpose by adding a few drops of aloe juice or burdock oil.
The external form of hemorrhoids is treated only with ointments. For such purposes, they use both the liquid honey itself and its mixtures with beet juice or onions. A special wound-healing effect is allocated additive in the form of a slurry of mashed potatoes.
The most popular in this regard are such homemade medicines with the participation of honey:
- mix with beet juice (in equal shares) - drink 1 tbsp. l., 3-4 times a day,
- drink with the addition of carrot juice and horseradish (20 g each, as well as honey). To enhance the effect, add 50 g of dogrose tincture and zest from one lemon. This volume is calculated on the day
- a drink of 100 g of honey, filled with warm milk. Mix it thoroughly, they drink it at night,
- decoction of calendula flowers (250 g) interfere with the same 100 g of sweetness. Course - 1 week, 2 times a day,
- even easier to add in the same amount of bee product 1 tbsp. l cinnamon The finished mixture is taken after dinner for 1 tsp. (be sure to drink water).
For preventive purposes, brewed ginger tea with honey additive.
The most popular treatment regimen using pumpkin seeds:
- A glass of sunflower seeds is passed through a meat grinder.
- There also add honey, making sure that the mixture came out thick.
- Small (not more than walnut) balls are rolled up from this blank.
On the day, they dissolve one such “pellet” one at a time, trying not to drink water. Such products can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time, maintaining their quality.
In diseases of the liver and biliary tract
To restore the liver cells is real if you take honey with the addition of royal jelly (approximately 5: 1). This product also removes even extensive inflammation.
Healing the liver and urinary highways is a challenge for another mixture:
- Half a liter of honey is mixed with 2 tbsp. l ground cinnamon.
- The resulting composition is taken 4-5 times a day, 2 tbsp. l an hour before meals (it is possible and after 2 after a meal).
It seems to be simple, but after 3-4 days, many feel relieved - the heaviness in the liver disappears.
What diseases are contraindicated honey
Even such a useful product has direct contraindications. Among them:
- idiosyncrasy, allergies to bee products,
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract during the period of exacerbation (especially ulcer, gastritis and pancreatitis),
- diabetes (type MODY or with gestational dynamics),
- acute urolithiasis,
- cardiopulmonary insufficiency
But those who do not complain about health should be careful and adhere to the recommended doses. This is also relevant for pregnant women, as well as adolescents, whose body is somewhat weakened by age-related metamorphosis.
Leading countries of honey in the world
Among the countries-producers of honey stands out the leading group, which includes:
- China with an impressive 140 thousand tons (of which ¾ goes to the domestic market),
- Turkey is in second place (115 thousand tons),
- Russia (95),
- Iran (80)
- about 75 thousand tons are removed in the USA,
- the same volumes are produced in Ukraine.
Honey treatment experience: reviews
Treat only no one needs honey. For the use of honey as a medicine as a treatment of wounds, as well as an antitussive, special preparations are used, produced from sterile honey in the factory.
It is necessary to be treated with the help of official medicine! 100%! I just want to point out that honey is a valuable addition to the treatment of certain pathologies. But not a cure.
We found out what the structure of honey is, how it is useful and how to correctly use it with the maximum benefit for the body. We hope that this information will be useful to our readers, and they will be able to appreciate the beneficial effect of taking this beekeeping product. Good health and only joyful moments every day!